By: BatRastered Jan 25, 2014 | 66 Views | 1 Comments
A new feature has been announced...
In this Spring/Summer's upcoming release of Ultra Street Fighter IV, we'll be getting more than just new characters and balance. Capcom just announced a new feature for the game.
Now you can take any of your online matches and upload them straight to youtube.
"You’ll be able to select any match from your battle log of online matches, and choose whether to upload it in low or high quality, directly to your own YouTube channel! Whether it’s the best comeback since Daigo VS Justin Wong, or perhaps you had an encounter with a pro-player you want to share, this feature is great for those who are yet to own a direct capture device, and want to show off their favorite Ultra Street Fighter IV moments!"
I guess this is in part to make up for not having a next-gen version with their built-in sharing and all..
Capcom's GregaMan and Tristan sit down for an exclusive look at some Strider gameplay, featuring a battle with everyone's favorite robo-gorilla, Mecha-Pon. Footage is taken from the livestream held at twitch.tv/capcomunity.
Read full story...
Note: We experienced some minor framerate issues during the stream, but please be aware that these were on the streaming PC's end, and not in any way indicative of the game's performance. The game was running smoothly at 60 FPS on a separate PC.
By: BatRastered Jan 17, 2014 | 66 Views | 1 Comments | Updated: Jan 18, 2014
Here's what to expect on tonight's podcast...
Podcast #112 January 17, 2014
- Drop The Belt season update: Uso? Jericho?
- DTB Rules discussion, throwing a wrestler into another wrestler 1 attack or 2?
- FMIWT returns tuesday. Cronus banned!
- FFXIV 2.15 monday 1/20: Housing prices for sure, rumor of fixing low level roulette.
- What will FnJimmy say today?
As always, you can catch the podcast live on gouki.tv, stay tuned to @goukinews on twitter for exact timing, but it will be around 10pm pacific. The audio only podcast will be posted here and on iTunes the next day.Read full story...
For those who wondered what a G-Sync monitor was and why it was cool.
We mentioned G-Sync monitors at CES during our most recent podcast, if you didn't know what it was, this will help.
By: BatRastered Jan 10, 2014 | 32 Views | 0 Comments | Updated: Jan 11, 2014
Here's what to look forward to in tonight's podcast
Podcast #111 January 10, 2014
- Your weekly FFXIV update, free nubfarm weekend
- New DTB season started, FSW weekend
- CES 2014, new monitors from ASUS, UHD monitors, classic blue linksys router is back.
- Another Aliens game so soon?
As, always, catch the live video feed on Gouki.tv or wait for the audio podcast tomorrow AM. Stay tuned to @goukinews on twitter for exact timing of the stream, and stay tuned after the podcast for some Mario Kart 64 madness.Read full story...
- Every Tuesday @ GameWorks Free Las Vegas FGC Casuals
- 9/20 GameWorks FGC Tournament
- 8/23 Mario Kart 8 Tournament
Top 10 Video Games
- Mario Kart 8
- Xbox One
- NVIDIA GeForce
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Alien: Isolation
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn