Week of June 4th, 2013 PSN store update. Deals and Sales for ya Jimmy!
PS3 Full Game
Remember Me ($59.99) Neo-Paris. 2084. Personal memories can now be digitized, bought, sold and traded. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories.
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon ($19.99) Thousands of giant insects and aliens once again ravage the earth, and only the Earth Defense Force can stop them. Defend the city of New Detroit against an infestation bigger and meaner than ever before. Destroy these monsters at all costs, even if it means turning entire city blocks into rubble! Welcome to the ultimate in arcade shooter satisfaction on a gigantic modern scale! EDF! EDF! EDF!
Limbo ($14.99) Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO. Winner of more than 90 awards, including GameInformer’s “Best Downloadable”, GameSpot’s “Best Puzzle Game”, Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”, GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”, Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”, X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game” and IGN’s “Best Horror Game.”
Toro’s Friend Network (Free) Toro’s Friend Network is a free-to-play app for the PlayStation Vita in which you can meet new friends and expand your social network! Guided by PlayStation’s mascot Toro, connect with others on the PSN, Facebook, and Twitter. Work together to build up your own town area, complete tasks, and search for new items. Also, dare to enter the Friend Dungeon to battle monsters and save Kuro. You may discover rare items to dress your avatar and increase your abilities!
Quell Memento ($4.99) Forget the world. Fall in love with this enchanting zen puzzler. Set within an old abandoned house, the player restores order to the jumbled memories of the last occupant, and in doing so embarks on a haunting journey of self-discovery and reflection. Use logic and lateral thinking to solve over 150 ingenious puzzles. Suitable for all the family, this is an experience that will stay with you long after you put it down.
Paint Park Plus (Free) Draw, doodle and color anything you like with your PlayStation Vita system and Paint Park Plus! Play solo or with your friends via Ad-Hoc mode, add a personal touch to photographs taken with your PS Vita, and Tweet your artwork for the world to see.
Added to PS Vita Store
- Class of Heroes 2 ($24.99)
Class of Heroes 2 ($24.99) When crisp air turns foul, and hideous beasts creep forth to dine on the flesh of innocents, a call will go forth. A call for brave adventurers skilled enough to protect the weak. In that desperate moment, the students of Crostini Academy of Adventuring Arts stand ready to quell the darkness with staff and blade. Choose from 10 races and 18 classes to build a party, then dive into dozens of locations with over 100 death-dealing Labyrinth maps crawling with over 250 monsters. Collect artifacts, conquer adversity, explore inter-dimensional travel, cheat death, then get back to campus to collect the “A” on your final!
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano ($9.99) Your driver is your biggest asset as you gain more experience in this Racing-RPG hybrid. Upgrade the driver’s skills and the first place finish is yours.
Ultimate Board Game Collection ($9.99) Play 20 classic board games from all around the world: from Chess and Backgammon to Mancala and Mahjong.
Instant Game Collection
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
- Let’s Fish! Hooked On – PS Plus Price: $10.00
- Portal 2 – PS Plus Price: $9.59
- Portal 2: In Motion – PS Plus Price: $4.79
- GRID 2 – PS Plus Price: $53.99
PS Vita Demos
Limbo Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO. Winner of more than 90 awards, including GameInformer’s “Best Downloadable”, GameSpot’s “Best Puzzle Game”, Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”, GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”, Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”, X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game” and IGN’s “Best Horror Game.”
- The Last of Us Original Soundtrack – ($9.99)
- Ridge Racer Unbounded – PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $44.99)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – PS3 Game (now: $34.99 original price: $49.99)
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection – PS3 Game (now: $14.99 original price: $19.99)
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection – Online Bundle – PS3 Bundle (now: $19.99 original price: $29.99)
- Invincible Tiger – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
- One Piece Pirate Warriors – PS3 Game (now: $39.99 original price: $49.99)
- Power Up Forever – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen – PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $34.99)
- Touch My Katamari – PS Vita Game (now: $14.99 original price: $24.99)
- Ace Combat Joint Assault – PS3 Game (now: $34.99 original price: $39.99)
- Me and My Katamari – PSP/PS Vita Game (now: $14.99 original price: $19.99)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact – PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $39.99)
- SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny– PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $39.99)
- Tekken 6 – PSP Game (now: $14.99 original price: $39.99)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory: Noire’s 1st Bounty Blade – PS3 Add-on (now: $0.99 original price: $1.99)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – PS3 Game (now: $49.99 original price: $59.99)
- Foosball 2013 – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
- Foosball 2013 – PS Vita Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
- The Impossible Game – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $2.99)
- 5-in-1 Arcade Hits – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $2.99)
- Blimp: The Flying Adventures – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $2.99)
- Minisquadron – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $2.99)
- One Epic Game – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $2.99)
- Portal 2: In Motion – PS3 Add-On (now: $7.99 original price: $9.99)
- Portal 2: PS3 Game (now: $15.99 original price: $19.99)
PS Vita Add-ons
- Color Palette ($0.99)
- Eyedropper Tool ($0.99)
- Gravity Rush Sticker Set (FREE)
- Gravity Rush Sticker Set 2 (FREE)
- Gravity Rush Sticker Set 3 ($0.49)
- Paint Tool Bundle ($1.99)
- Special Sticker Pack (FREE)
- Toro’s Friend Network Coloring Set ($0.49)
- Toro’s Friend Network Coloring Set 2 ($0.49)
- Toro’s Friend Network Sticker Set ($0.49)
- Toro’s Friend Network Sticker Set 2 ($0.49)
- Toro’s Friend Network Sticker Set 3 ($0.49)
- Toro’s Friend Network Sticker Set 4 ($0.49)
- Watercolor Pen ($0.99)
- 100 Coins ($0.50)
- 500 Coins ($2.50)
- 1100 Coins ($5.00)
- 2500 Coins ($10.00)
- The Lost Island DLC Bundle ($14.99)
- Cat Girl Outfit ($1.59)
- Chibi Chibi Bang Bang ($1.59)
- Friday Night Outfit ($1.59)
- Happy Songkran Suit ($2.29)
- High Roller Suit ($2.29)
- Special Ops Suit ($3.24)
- The Blue GT ($1.59)
- The Devil’s Red ($1.59)
- The Green Drifter ($1.59)
- Aerial Assault Pack ($9.99)
- Ghost (FREE)
- Flashpoint Skin ($2.99)
- Resistance Set ($1.99)
- Adventure Pack ($6.99)
- Tomb of the Lost Adventurer ($2.99)
- Survival Pack ($6.99)
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Crest Avatar — $0.49
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Jackdaw Ship Avatar — $0.49
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Edward Kenway Avatar — $0.49
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Blackbeard Avatar — $0.49
- TC Splinter Cell Blacklist: Andriy Kobin Avatar — $0.49
- TC Splinter Cell Blacklist: Sam Fisher Avatar — $0.49
- TC Splinter Cell Blacklist: Fourth Echelon Avatar — $0.49
- Abstract Neon Static Theme — $1.49
- Anne Stokes: Dragonkin Dynamic Theme — $2.99
- Anne Stokes: Gothic Prayer Dynamic Theme — $2.99
- Anne Stokes: Rose Fairy Dynamic Theme — $2.99
- Anne Stokes: Spellbound Dynamic Theme — $2.99
- Custom Motorcycles Static Theme — $1.49
- Dark Moon Static Theme — $1.49
- Heavy Metal Skulls Static Theme — $1.49
- Military Air Force Static Theme — $1.99
- Military Army Static Theme — $1.99
- Remember Me: Theme 1 – Nilin — Free
- Remember Me: Theme 2 – Memorize — Free
- Remember Me: Theme 3 – Neo-Paris — Free
Game Videos (Free)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – The Replacers Official Video
- Castle Of Illusion: Behind The Scenes Video Part 1
- Remember Me Bastille Trailer
- Remember Me Enemies Trailer
- Remember Me Kid Xmas Trailer
- Thunder Wolves Game Trailer (US, CA only)
- Thunder Wolves Gameplay Trailer (US, CA only)
- Defiance: Unique Weapons And Modifications Trailer
Capcom nabbed the rights to the recently unveiled IP Remember me. Developer Dontnod stated the game was originally exclusive for the PS3.
Previously a Sony Exclusive under the title Adrift is now a multiplatform game newly titled Remember Me. Set for a release date of May 2013 Dontnod has been working on this title for the last 4 years.
According to Co-Founder of Dontnod Oskar Guilbert the team originally started out as a five man team and has now grown to over 100.
"We didn't show the game last year, but we showed concept artwork. This project is not exactly the same, it is an evolution. The concept of what we had with Sony was different," stated Guilbert.
He also added "Sony wanted to focus on a different type of game and we don't really fit with that. But we're in a very good relationship with them. They stopped a number of games last year at Sony and we took back the IP rights and were able to continue to develop it thanks to the support of the investors. We were then able to sign the game to a publisher whose portfolio is a better fit for the game,"
With the rumors of the next generation of titles hitting next year, most developers have been content with just releasing sequels. I’ve noticed this with that being very evident with the high amount of HD Collections and such as of recently this generation. Most are waiting until the next generation to release new IPs.
Dontnod has other ideas. "New IP on the current generation is a good thing because the installed base is huge. And with not so many new IP titles we have much more space on the market, especially as we're not waiting to launch in a new platform. It's a challenge but we feel it can work.”Guilbert mentions.
"It's the right time for us. We've announced the release date and now we've got nine months of communication to work on."
“Remember Me” will be releasing next year on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Check back at Gouki.com for more info on the game as it comes.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don’t be a Jimmy!
Will Remember Me even come out this year? Is it a next-gen game? What will happen at E3?
Capcom is pleased to confirm that Remember Me will launch on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in North America on June 4 and across Europe on June 7, 2013. To discover more of Nilin’s past and why Remember Me is shaping up to be an unforgettable title head on over to our press site to download the latest trailer.Read full story...
By: cinderkin Aug 17, 2012 | 2 Comments
Capcom has stated that Remember Me will fit largely into their future plans. We may be getting a lot more of this game after it comes out.
“When Dontnod showed us their content it really jumped out,” explained Capcom’s US and Europe marketing chief Michael Pattison. “And we couldn’t not work with them. It is to a view that this will be a long-term partnership with them. This is Capcom’s IP. We do intend to work on it for a long time to come.”
“It is something that we see as having a long-term future, and we are investing in accordingly.”
This is good news considering Sony only dumped the game less than a year ago.
This game is looking really good. goukijones isn't hyped, but he's a naub. What do you think?
You can look forward to Remember Me next May.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
At this years Gamescon Capcom has unvieled a brand new IP titled Remember Me. Click to check out the trailer.
In a generation filled with sequels and prequels, with Capcom being one of the prime offenders with it's upcoming Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry, and Lost Planet 3 to name a few. Capcom has released info on a brand new game tilted Remember Me.
The game has you taking on the character Nilin, a cyber memory hunter in a futuristic world based in Paris 2048. Nilin has the ability to enter the mids of victims and alter them or erase them completly. Sounds to me like it's going to be one awesome game. From the gameplay trailer I see hints of Assassin's Creed, Batman Arkham City, and Dues Ex all in one. I'm excited.
What are your thoughts? Does this look like something you'd play? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- WWE '12
- Marvel VS Capcom Infinite
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole
- Forza Motorsport 7
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- WWE 2K18
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War