By: goukijones Aug 3, 2012 | 252 Views | 2 Comments
My take on the 2 new gameplay videos. An explanation of the Zombie multiplayer gameplay. Ada Wong looking like Batman. Also Shiny boss battle breasts.
Man, I don't know wtf is going on in this video. First of all, could you pick a darker stage for your demo next time. So you're a "Zombie" in this mode. These "Zombies" should really be classifed as "Resident Evil Zombies." In RE1 zombies didn't have shit growing out of them and wouldn't turn into some dog with some disonaur move that spits out a poison cloud. They were just slow walking undead. I miss that shit.
So, what's going on in the video above? Looks like there's a few different transformations for the zombies. Like the dog or the mini half tyrant thing. Some of the video was edited and it was really hard to tell what was going on. I was thrown off immediately at the beginning when I realized that it was a zombie running around with a giant machete.
Shout out to Ada Wong, you got a hot ass girl! There's a lot of slow walking during the beginning of this, plenty of time for you to handle yourself while watching her ass. The no hud always upsets me. I'm looking for the aiming rectical because I want to see how difficult it looks. 0 hud, not cool. Ada Wong thinks she's Batman. In this version she has a grapple hook attached to her gun and scale buildings similar to Batman. There seems to be a entire gaming element designed with that. What's also interesting about the RE6 right now is that it seems to have a bunch of different characters you can use, all with different abilities. what does that remind you of? RE:ORC, of course. I'd just like to refer to my conspiracy theory that Capcom produces some games just to test the marker. I've said that Street Fighter X Tekken was a total test, from the gems and the DLC and all the way down to it being released on the PSVita. All tests. Maybe RE:ORC was the same thing, I just hadn't realized it.
Okay, I forgot this was about the video. So you got the wild tit monster at the end and she looks pretty cool as the boss. When you first catch a glimpse here in her normal form, looking down on Leon, I thought that was cool. She's very slippery apparently and I like that.Read full story...
By: goukijones Oct 24, 2012 | 173 Views | 2 Comments
Well I can say, personally I've never seen anything like this.
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December 2012. This update includes the following additions and improvements:
- Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. Screenshots illustrating the new camera and co-op features can be found on Capcom’s press site. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
- Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
- As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
- ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.
By: cinderkin Sep 11, 2012 | 147 Views | 2 Comments
Check out Resident Evil 6 latest two trailers. No Hope Left.
What do you think of these latest trailers? Are you excited for this game? I love Resident Evil and I can't wait. Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: cinderkin Sep 20, 2012 | 124 Views | 5 Comments
In what could be the most offensive collectors editions I've seen in a while and priced at nearly $170 Capcom is releasing only in the UK. Here is the unboxing video.
You've got to be kidding me here. This Jimmy has got his hands all over the thing and continually states that it's going back in the box to be shipped out to someone. This is probably how all those Jimmys lost their bobble heads for Borderlands 2. You're telling me that you couldn't get a collectors edition for promo purposes? I would lose my mind if someone opened up my stuff put there hands all over it and sent it out. FnJimmys!
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: cinderkin Aug 21, 2012 | 118 Views | 4 Comments
RE6 has gone gold Jimmy! Check out the latest trailer featuring ResidentEvil.net. A new way to enhance your game.
Resident Evil 6 has finally gone gold, and with the game being released in less than 2 months you've got a few reasons to be excited. First up check out the latest gameplay video featuring Chris Redfield. Then check out the latest trailer going over ResidentEvil.net a new free online service that will enhance your Resident Evil 6 experience.
Participate in weekly events, earn points, unlock new content and more - launching alongside RE6 in October!
How do you feel about this new feature? Will it be something you use? Are you hype for Resident Evil 6?
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
- Madden 15 Tournament 12/6/2014 @GameWorks
- Street Fighter Tournament 12/9 @GameWorks
- Super Smash Bros. WiiU tournament 12/13
- Mario Kart 8 Tournament 11/22/2014 Grand Finals
Top 10 Video Games
- Mario Kart 8
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Super Smash Bros. Wii-U
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Madden 15
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- This War of Mine