By: sugarninja May 19 (6 days ago) | 0 Comments
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Game Coming 2017!
The game we all loved to play in now continuing with this role playing RPG adventure. This game reunites LEVEL-5 with Yoshiyuki Momose for the beloved character design that makes for stunning visuals and amazing game play. The music composition by Joe Hisaishi guarantees a solid sound track.
This tale features Evan, a boy prince learning to rule and build his kingdom. This game features tons of locations to explore and quests to complete. Battle fierce foes and enjoy the secrets you uncover as you make your way along this vast adventure.
Watch the trailer here
You can preorder this great game from Amazon at this link.
Stay tuned for official game date releases and information as it becomes available.
New Story Trailer released for Tekken 7.
With the much awaited release of Tekken 7 looming on the horizon, Bandai Namco released a new trailer today to get us even more hyped! Check it out below.
Check back for more information as it is released. Pre-order Tekken 7 for PS4 at this link.
By: goukijones Mar 14, 2017 | 0 Comments
Kinsano coming soon to Halo Wars 2.
So she has a lot of abilities that deal with fire. I especially like being able to ODST drop Hellbringers. That should be a great defensive move when you're out in the middle of the field getting swarmed by foot soldiers. She's got flame hogs too, burn your shit down Jimmy. A giant fireball eruption that is a large AOE. You can see it in the video engulfing the entire base. Although I thought the Prophet was next in line... I'll try the new UNSC. Please, let's get more covenant on the field. Enough Monkeys though.
My current rankings for leaders.
- Shipmaster *Shimpmaster is the worst for me.
By: goukijones Mar 13, 2017 | 0 Comments
2017 is already going down in history as 1 of the greatest years in gaming of all time. Will Mass Effect continue the streak? Watch these video and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Weapons & Skills
Combat Profiles & Squads
Exploration & Discovery
Some of my random thoughts while watching the videos again.
- How about using your own vehicle for cover? That will be a great tool.
- No class restrictions.
- Multiple different types of ammo and guns from space.
- Can't help the faces in this game. So much emotion.
- Biotics is my favorite because I usually bypass using ammo and with lift and warp, etc. I could avoid taking damage. Reverse jimmy style.
- The favorites menu looks like I'll be setting that out for hours.
- You can now see everything outside of you ship from the main bridge in real-time. Dat future tech right there.
- I'm drooling over the map and driving. The worlds look dope and I can't wait to explore every square inch.
There is a new stream schedule coming out soon for Gouki.tv on Twitch. Make sure you guys tune in and watch. I will be streaming the Mass Effect. There will also be plenty of Halo Wars 2 and FFXIV. Stay tuned!
Pre-order on Amazon. #dealsjimmy
By: goukijones Nov 11, 2016 | 0 Comments
Top 5 Indie Game Trailers I saw this week.
From Roster Teeth and ScrewAttack! We've got this retro looking Mega Man shooteresque.
The Deer God! Procedurally generated! It's the new "We have 1000 polygons" in gaming. Side note, I would love to play this.
It's the end of the world after the election right? Jimmy? Government zombie shooter. Can't go wrong.
And the winner this week! Coming in at #1!Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
- Tekken 7
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole
- Destiny 2
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- WWE '12
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Raiders of the Broken Planet
- Injustice 2