By: goukijones Feb 28, 2011 | 18 Comments
Check out the winner of the first ever Gouki.com Mascot Art Contest. There are some honorable mentions and a bonus prize. Check out the new shirts and order one! Don't be a Jimmy!
Grand Prize Winner MilkyPink
Thumbs Up Jimmy!Read full story...
Win any game you want. Design a new Jimmy or Jimette Mascot and get featured on a GoukiGear T-shirt.
Win any game you want. The prize? A Gouki Game Pass select any standard edition game you want that's already out or coming out and Gouki.com will purchase it for you. Design a new Jimmy or Jimette Mascot and get featured on a new GoukiGear T-shirt.
The rules are simple:
- The design must be a Jimmy or a Jimette.
- Jimmy/Jimette can be a completely new design or a re imagination of the original Jimmy Mascot.
- The file canvas must be 937 x 1080 and in png format. (You can resize it to whatever to fit in a story.)
- Black and white only. (A clever red bullseye like the example below is ok.)
- Write a story and post your image. Let the community have a look.
- Adding text is optional, but you better be real clever.
- Enter as many pictures are you want.
- The deadline: February 28, 2011.
- I gotta like it.
Subtleties like the giant Halo gun or him/her dressed in cosplay will help win my heart over.
Good luck. Here's some examples of what could be acceptable styles ...
Post it note art
8-Bit Original SpeedBrkr Gangsta Style
Video Game Related
*When you submit you release all of the image rights to Gouki.com LLC.
*This is a contest and Gouki.com reserves all rights. Rules subject to change at anytime. Anybody abusing anything on Gouki.com will be banned immediately. We run a fair and legitimate operation here. Don't be a Jimmy. Thanks for entering.
Trending Video Games
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Marvel VS Capcom Infinite
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Destiny 2
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- WWE '12
- Remember Me
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood