Community Blog: 25 WTF Fight Sticks
We've all seen pictures of awesome fight sticks; now it's time to see some of the worst.
The Internet is home to some of the most awesome fightstick mods out there. However, there are a number of downright goofy sticks out there as well. Some are official, some are homemade, but all of these monstrosities are bound to make to make you say "WTF?!"
1. The DS was never known for its fighters, but that doesn't mean you can't get some enjoyment out of the box.
2. These Nike fight sticks came with a free pair of shoes!
3. Introducing the Michael McDonald fight stick. Dude's l33t.
4. When you just can't make your NES work, you can always slap some Sanwa parts on it.
5. Or if your Xbox 360 just red-ringed, you could turn it into a stylish stick.
6. The stich here is perfectly fine; I'd just hate to see him carry this PlayStation Vita setup in his pocket.
7. StarCraft has a vibrant eSports scene; why not give it a stick as well?
8. Good luck wavedashing on this thing; I hear Smash players are having trouble tripping.
9. This one's an official stick...that seems to be missing a few buttons. At least it's portable!
10. When you're done with lunch, the Tupperware container can make a nice-n-tidy SNK-style setup!
11. C'mon, it was bound to happen. Sanrio owns the world!
12. Fight sticks are tools of destruction...so why not make one out of a tool case?
13. I don't even know what's going on here.
14. An official stick for the PlayStation One. Maybe there's a reason why they don't make them anymore...
15. At least this NES-based stick supports southpaws too...
16. Perfect for button mashers!
17. Considering how many fighters the Dreamcast had, it deserves better than this.
18. Baby's first fight stick.
19. MadCatz had its fair share of blunders before creating the tournament edition line of sticks.
20. How do you hold this thing anyway?
21. There's a good reason this thing is called the Quasimodo.
22. For diehard Sonic fans everywhere.
23. For the discerning gamer who likes videogames AND stuffed crust pizza.
24. For those who can't afford Pizza Hut.
25. Saulabi really stands by their sticks. After all, it's got five different kinds of the functions!
Trending Video Games
- WWE '12
- Tomb Raider
- Marvel VS Capcom Infinite
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Forza Motorsport 7
- WWE 2K18
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure