Video: Borderlands 2 showing off what 11 skill points in one skill can do
Two videos that show how useful a level 50 BLUE class mod can be if it has +6 in a certain skill. I'm starting to feel bad for Terramorphous.
Here's what Maya can do to Terramorphous with 11/5 in immolate and fire rocket launcher (and a +30% fire damage relic). Absurd:
He doesn't even use all his skill points. There's 19 left to spend...
Now if you want super-fast super-fragile surper-fun, check out this build which uses 11/5 in Maya's Fleet skill giving her super speed when her shields are down. This video also uses the slow (200 second recharge delay) roid shield "Love Thumper" and a +200% mele damage assault rifle for a super speed run through the Thousand Cuts area.
- Mortal Kombat X Launch Event & Tournament Info
- Mario Kart 8 Ride or Die #3 - Final Four Grand Finals Race
- Smash 4 Doubles Tournament 3/21 @ Anime Revolution
- #FMIWT Championship Series #3 Grand Finals Mar10 2015
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
Top 10 Video Games
- Mortal Kombat X
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Super Smash Bros.
- Halo 5: Guardians
- WWE '12
- Mario Kart 8
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Mortal Kombat