Borderlands 2 showing off what 11 skill points in one skill can do
Two videos that show how useful a level 50 BLUE class mod can be if it has +6 in a certain skill. I'm starting to feel bad for Terramorphous.
Here's what Maya can do to Terramorphous with 11/5 in immolate and fire rocket launcher (and a +30% fire damage relic). Absurd:
He doesn't even use all his skill points. There's 19 left to spend...
Now if you want super-fast super-fragile surper-fun, check out this build which uses 11/5 in Maya's Fleet skill giving her super speed when her shields are down. This video also uses the slow (200 second recharge delay) roid shield "Love Thumper" and a +200% mele damage assault rifle for a super speed run through the Thousand Cuts area.
- Caffeine Chaos Fighting Game Tournament
- --Gouki Podcast #80-- Getting Salty in SLC, Nintendo goes Direct, Caffeine Chaos announced
- FnJimmy's Golden Video Review
Top 10 Video Games
- Xbox One
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Mario Kart 64
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Borderlands 2
- Final Fantasy XIV
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Grand Theft Auto V
- BioShock Infinite