Video: Borderlands 2 showing off what 11 skill points in one skill can do
Two videos that show how useful a level 50 BLUE class mod can be if it has +6 in a certain skill. I'm starting to feel bad for Terramorphous.
Here's what Maya can do to Terramorphous with 11/5 in immolate and fire rocket launcher (and a +30% fire damage relic). Absurd:
He doesn't even use all his skill points. There's 19 left to spend...
Now if you want super-fast super-fragile surper-fun, check out this build which uses 11/5 in Maya's Fleet skill giving her super speed when her shields are down. This video also uses the slow (200 second recharge delay) roid shield "Love Thumper" and a +200% mele damage assault rifle for a super speed run through the Thousand Cuts area.
- #FMIWT Monthly Ranked Tournaments & Invitational.
- Hunniecon Smash 4 Tournament
- Anime Revolution Local Smash 4 Sponsorship Tournament
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
Top 10 Video Games
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mortal Kombat X
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- WWE '12
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Mario Maker
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Mortal Kombat
- Batman: Arkham Knight