Video: Borderlands 2 showing off what 11 skill points in one skill can do
Two videos that show how useful a level 50 BLUE class mod can be if it has +6 in a certain skill. I'm starting to feel bad for Terramorphous.
Here's what Maya can do to Terramorphous with 11/5 in immolate and fire rocket launcher (and a +30% fire damage relic). Absurd:
He doesn't even use all his skill points. There's 19 left to spend...
Now if you want super-fast super-fragile surper-fun, check out this build which uses 11/5 in Maya's Fleet skill giving her super speed when her shields are down. This video also uses the slow (200 second recharge delay) roid shield "Love Thumper" and a +200% mele damage assault rifle for a super speed run through the Thousand Cuts area.
- Anime Revolution Miracle Mile Smash Wii U Saturday 10/3
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
Top 10 Video Games
- Super Smash Bros.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Mortal Kombat
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Call of Duty Black Ops III
- Fallout 4
- Rise of the Tomb Raider