Video: Borderlands 2 showing off what 11 skill points in one skill can do
Two videos that show how useful a level 50 BLUE class mod can be if it has +6 in a certain skill. I'm starting to feel bad for Terramorphous.
Here's what Maya can do to Terramorphous with 11/5 in immolate and fire rocket launcher (and a +30% fire damage relic). Absurd:
He doesn't even use all his skill points. There's 19 left to spend...
Now if you want super-fast super-fragile surper-fun, check out this build which uses 11/5 in Maya's Fleet skill giving her super speed when her shields are down. This video also uses the slow (200 second recharge delay) roid shield "Love Thumper" and a +200% mele damage assault rifle for a super speed run through the Thousand Cuts area.
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Free Las Vegas FGC Locals
- Madden 15 Tournament 10/25/2014 @GameWorks
- Mario Kart 8 Tournament 11/22/2014 @GameWorks
- 9/20 GameWorks FGC Grand Finals
Top 10 Video Games
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Super Smash Bros. Wii-U
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Madden 15
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Mario Kart 8
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- sunset overdrive