Borderlands Castlevania Style Game "Edge of Space" Needs Steam Greenlight
A new game that is a mash up of 2 of my favorite genres ... go figure. Sidescroll & looting. This is Edge of Space for Steam Greenlight. From some Jimmy on YouTube names Handy Man. From Reverb Games.
This trailer looks pretty cool & I'm basing my entire take on watching this trailer twice. It looks cheap, but it also looks very deep in gameplay. Epic Monsters! For sure. Tons of guns ala Borderlands & super cool looking side scroll world. Fuck me, why didn't I think of this. Somebody needs to Indiegogo, Steam Greenlight or kickstart my racing game. Trying to get dat SkullGirls money! WTF was this video about? Oh yeah, 2 of my favorite styles of gameplay smashed into each other. Hmmm, Borderlands was the same concept originally.
Vote, comment & share. Thanks for reading.
- Generations Fighting Game Tournament
- --Gouki Podcast #80-- Getting Salty in SLC, Nintendo goes Direct, Caffeine Chaos announced
- Halo 4 PWN of the Week
- FnJimmy's Golden Video Review
Top 10 Video Games
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Borderlands 2
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Mario Kart 64
- BioShock Infinite