News: Borderlands Castlevania Style Game "Edge of Space" Needs Steam Greenlight
A new game that is a mash up of 2 of my favorite genres ... go figure. Sidescroll & looting. This is Edge of Space for Steam Greenlight. From some Jimmy on YouTube names Handy Man. From Reverb Games.
This trailer looks pretty cool & I'm basing my entire take on watching this trailer twice. It looks cheap, but it also looks very deep in gameplay. Epic Monsters! For sure. Tons of guns ala Borderlands & super cool looking side scroll world. Fuck me, why didn't I think of this. Somebody needs to Indiegogo, Steam Greenlight or kickstart my racing game. Trying to get dat SkullGirls money! WTF was this video about? Oh yeah, 2 of my favorite styles of gameplay smashed into each other. Hmmm, Borderlands was the same concept originally.
Vote, comment & share. Thanks for reading.
- #FMIWT Championship Series #3 Grand Finals Mar10 2015
- Smash 4 Doubles Tournament 3/21 @ Anime Revolution
- Mario Kart 8 Ride or Die #3
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
Top 10 Video Games
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mortal Kombat X
- Mario Kart 8
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- WWE '12
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Mortal Kombat
- Batman: Arkham Knight