Borderlands Castlevania Style Game "Edge of Space" Needs Steam Greenlight
A new game that is a mash up of 2 of my favorite genres ... go figure. Sidescroll & looting. This is Edge of Space for Steam Greenlight. From some Jimmy on YouTube names Handy Man. From Reverb Games.
This trailer looks pretty cool & I'm basing my entire take on watching this trailer twice. It looks cheap, but it also looks very deep in gameplay. Epic Monsters! For sure. Tons of guns ala Borderlands & super cool looking side scroll world. Fuck me, why didn't I think of this. Somebody needs to Indiegogo, Steam Greenlight or kickstart my racing game. Trying to get dat SkullGirls money! WTF was this video about? Oh yeah, 2 of my favorite styles of gameplay smashed into each other. Hmmm, Borderlands was the same concept originally.
Vote, comment & share. Thanks for reading.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR Gouki Linkshell Guides
- ---Gouki Podcast #108--- USF4 and Destiny Release Dates
- FnJimmy's Golden Video Review
Top 10 Video Games
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Mario Kart 64
- Xbox One
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Playstation 4
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare