News: Borderlands Castlevania Style Game "Edge of Space" Needs Steam Greenlight
A new game that is a mash up of 2 of my favorite genres ... go figure. Sidescroll & looting. This is Edge of Space for Steam Greenlight. From some Jimmy on YouTube names Handy Man. From Reverb Games.
This trailer looks pretty cool & I'm basing my entire take on watching this trailer twice. It looks cheap, but it also looks very deep in gameplay. Epic Monsters! For sure. Tons of guns ala Borderlands & super cool looking side scroll world. Fuck me, why didn't I think of this. Somebody needs to Indiegogo, Steam Greenlight or kickstart my racing game. Trying to get dat SkullGirls money! WTF was this video about? Oh yeah, 2 of my favorite styles of gameplay smashed into each other. Hmmm, Borderlands was the same concept originally.
Vote, comment & share. Thanks for reading.
- #FMIWT Monthly Ranked Tournaments & Invitational.
- Anime Revolution Local Smash 4 Sponsorship Tournament
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
Top 10 Video Games
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- League of Legends
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mortal Kombat X
- WWE '12
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011