Preview: Borderlands Preview
A first-person shooter/rpg on a distant planet in a post apocolyptic setting. With a very unique art style. 4 player co-op ... Lets play this Jimmy!
Borderlands a new game from publisher 2k games and developer Gearbox who worked on Halo CE for the pc and just recently released Brothers in Arms and also worked on Half-life. This new game has a very unique art style it's cel shaded, but very gritty. I like it the colors.
As far as the gameplay, you can select from four different classes. A hunter, he has a sniper rifle. A soldier, he just raips on the ground level. A siren who looks like she has an emp and can boost the parties experience gain. And a berserker who just pounds the shit of things. So yes, a first-person shooter with experience gain. One of the first of it's kind. I'm interested and as the games release gets closer, I've been paying more attention.
Check out these videos and do some pre-ordering. Gamestop is giving you a bonus weapon exclusive weapon cache. BestBuy doesn't have anything extra for the game.
Meet the cast of PWNrs.
This game looks fun as hell with four friends online, lets pwn!
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
- Street Fighter Tournament 12/9 @GameWorks
- Super Smash Bros. WiiU Tournament 12/13
- Mario Kart 8 Tournament 11/22/2014 Grand Finals
Top 10 Video Games
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Madden NFL 15
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mario Kart 8
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Sunset Overdrive
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare