Capcom listening to the fans, fixing Resident Evil 6 for good.
Well I can say, personally I've never seen anything like this.
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December 2012. This update includes the following additions and improvements:
- Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. Screenshots illustrating the new camera and co-op features can be found on Capcom’s press site. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
- Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
- As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
- ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.
Well I haven't played the game, so I can't tell what is going on in this picture. It's very pretty & you get another great shot of some Resident Evil ass. I would still play this co-op with FnJimmy. Like how we play Borderlands 2. Jimmy is a fuckin' asshole.
The camera issue sounds horrible. Whenever I think of Resident Evil 6 now, I'm reminded of that music video. Ada Wong's campaign is now unlocked from the start! Hurray? No Hope difficulty? Can somebody link me to some playthrus on that difficulty. Thanks.
Create your own story about Resident Evil 6. Have you played it? Write a review for it. Vote, comment & share. Thanks for reading.
- Caffeine Chaos Fighting Game Tournament
- --Gouki Podcast #80-- Getting Salty in SLC, Nintendo goes Direct, Caffeine Chaos announced
- FnJimmy's Golden Video Review
Top 10 Video Games
- Xbox One
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Mario Kart 64
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Borderlands 2
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3