Community News: Rumor: Wal-mart might drop the 3DS price early
A rumor circulating the net reports that Wal-mart will drop the price of the 3DS three days earlier than expected.
Wal-mart is supposedly going to drop the price of the Nintendo 3DS on August 9th, three days earlier then the official date of August 12th. What this means is that anyone who picks up the system on the 9th through the 11th can get the price reduction and still qualify for the Ambassador's program that Nintendo has announced. Also, if they release an ad or something, you might be able to get a price match at a preferred retailer if you want, basically being able to choose if you want to buy at Best Buy or whereever if you want points for rewards programs.
Here's the source. All the guy says is that he has a trusted source, but apparently he's held in high regard by his peers.
I honestly hope that it is either false, or if it is true, Nintendo does something about it. I know it's not very "bro-status" of me to think like this but I paid full price on day 1 and I don't like the idea of all these people getting two bonuses instead of the one bonus that all the people who've already paid full price are going to get. Anyway, that's how I feel about the situation.
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter FREE 6-11PM BYOC
- Madden 15 Tournament 12/6/2014 @GameWorks
- Street Fighter Tournament 12/9 @GameWorks
- Super Smash Bros. WiiU tournament 12/13
- Mario Kart 8 Tournament 11/22/2014 Grand Finals
Top 10 Video Games
- Mario Kart 8
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Super Smash Bros. Wii-U
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Madden 15
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- This War of Mine