Are there going to be PS2 and Dreamcast games available on the PSN?
According to some supposed notes from a SCEA/Sega meeting, it was discussed between the two companies that there was interest in bringing PS2 and Dreamcast games to the PSN. The notes hint at Sega providing SCEA with a list of Dreamcast games that they're interested in releasing, and Sony will decide which ones they want as exclusives. Furthermore, SCEA allegedly agreed to provide heavier marketing support for games that Sega agreed to keep exclusive longer. Also mentioned in the notes, SCEA is interested in selling all PS2 games on the PSN. There's no specific definition of all, but I can't imagine it being a very literal all. In either case, the notes do seem to suggest that in some capacity, the PS3 owners may be able to get their hands on certain PS2 and Dreamcast games via the PSN.
My 360 has finally stopped... or has it?
Trying to get online with the XBox live right now. My XBox 360 freezes everytime I sign in. If I disconnect the network, it works fine until I plug the network back in and attempt to sign on.
Oh, also the dvd drive won't open half the time. That's a new one. Had to give it the ol' clippy treatment.
I've done all the usual shit, erased my profile and recovered it (even done that on an old, formatted HD), cleared the cache, WTF jimmy? On fucking ODST day? FML.
C'mon Microsoft, you fuckin' jimmys!
Ok, so how should I say this as simply as possible?
Gouki.com LLC does not, has not, and will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to anyone, anytime, anywhere for any reason.
If you wish to log on and comment, we collect a username and password of your choosing, along with your email address. Your email address is used soley to provide your avatar picture via gravatar. It is not visible to anyone.
This policy may be ammended from time to time as new features are added to the site. (But we're still not gonna give your shit away, got it you jimmy?)
Is that simple enough?
You could find a million and one things to do that are more enjoyable than this game!
Battlestorm:field of honor is a team based old school style shooter in the beta phase for pc. At first i looked forward to playing this game. The storyline seemed engaging, the artwork vibrant,the premise sound, but the game play was horrible starting with the game setup options. Since the implemetation of windows live, I've gotten used to having the option of using my xbox360 controller, and if ever a game could have benefited from it's use it is this one. T he keyboard configuration just seems weird and unresposive when playing Battlestorm.
My next complaint is the fact that this game is online only and because it sucks it took me days to even find others to play with, eventhough thousands have downloaded the beta! That is never a good sign about the quality of a game. If you plan on trying out Battlestorm you may want to invest in plenty of vodka and maybe order up some sexy escorts to pass the time while you wait in the lobby for others to join you ! Once you do get the required 8 players....no ther game won't let you start with less...hopefully that's a feature they'll be smart enough to change......you will need plenty of coffee to stay awake through the rather unispiring gameplay.
Hopefully this game will never see the light of day.........maybe they can send copies to all known terrorist and they will play it and committ suicide within a half hour of playing it. i wish i could get back the time i wasted playing this game. I would write more....but because i played this game i must now take psych meds to keep me from harming myself or others. Please.......don't try this game unless they release it and sell it for under $5.00...anything more than that is absurd.
FML! I'm gonna play Ghostbusters on Professional!
- Well let tell you what happen I was at school doing work before I left the room to get something I last remember putting my Iphone in my hand, and the next I'm leaving to my truck to find out WTF did I do with my phone. Now all I have is a go phone from Best Buy because my contract expires in July so since they don't and I mean Apple have lost or theif warrenty that there charging me $500 or add another line and waste 20 extra dollars on my bill. I've been so sad that I went back to playing Ghostbusters on professional, it was a pain in the ass but I finally beat it and got more trophies I tell you the only thing that makes that hard is the A.I. When I go for the revival I do it quick oh but if the computer has to revive you they take 5 mins. to position themselves so they can revive and by that time you all dead so big pain in the ass. But I still recommend this game fun, story awesome acting is brilliant same guys from the movies. And the controls right on the fning money. If you haven't play it yet your differentially missing out it's the 3rd movie you need to play it. Alrighty then I'm done fuck you apple and thank god for Ghostbusters peace,
Trending Video Games
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- Destiny 2
- Marvel VS Capcom Infinite
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Need for Speed Payback
- WWE '12
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011