Add NFSDrew to your friends list, beat his times, take a picture, post it, win a PS3!
From the Need for Speed Website News...
NFSDrew is a staple in the NFS community. Not only that but he’s also pretty damn good at the games. All of them. We figured that we would let you guys take him on in a two-week long competition! Here’s what you need to do to be entered into the contest to win a CUSTOM NFS PS3 (pictured below)!
Send NFSDrew a friend request on XBOX or PS3
- He is limited to 100 friends on each console so we will be RESETTING his friend list every day**
- Find a Speedwall where you beat NFSDrew
- Log-in to Autolog on the web
-- Click on Autolog Recommends
-- Select one of the Recommendations on the left side of the screen
-- Take a screenshot of the Speedwall if you’re beating NFSDrew
- Second option is to take an in-game picture with your phone of yourself beating NFSDrew (again on ANY Speedwall you're beating NFSDrew)
- Take your shot and post it as a twitpic with the following somewhere in the tweet
-- #AutologRecommends and @needforspeed
This contest will go until December 10th at 5pm PST! Good luck and take NFSDrew down (because I can’t)!!
** Note: Weekends are considered one day, so there will be a reset on Friday and then again on Monday.
*** Additional note: This is an NTSC PlayStation 3, but still an extremely rare collector's edition. For those in the Europe area, just know that it may not play your PlayStation copies.
I was having trouble adding him so I emailed him and this is what he said ....
My friends list is generally reset every morning pacific standard time. However, it fill up quick so it’s best to send the friend request around 10am (PST).
Also, you can add NeedforSpeed on Twitter and they've been posting when his friends list is reset.
Hope this helps guys... good luck winning the PS3