The original video game femme fatale, BloodRayne, has returned to battle and feed in a brand new hack ‘n slash adventure developed by WayForward, the seasoned team behind some of gaming’s most critically acclaimed brand reinventions. BloodRayne delivers over-the-top stylish action with a healthy dose of bloodshed. You are Rayne, the sexy dhampir with superhuman strength, speed, and agility, recruited by the vampire hunting Brimstone Society for one last mission. The target is a lavish, yet sinister, ball in a secluded castle with plenty of dark surprises. With the help of a mysterious friend, and members of Brimstone, Rayne must infiltrate the manor, take out the fiendish horde, and stop an evil master plot once and for all.
- Based on the best-selling BloodRayne videogame franchise that has extended into comics, merchandise, movies and apparel.
- Developed by WayForward, the award-winning team known for bringing franchise favorites back to audiences in exciting new ways. Credits include: Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Contra 4, and A Boy and His Blob.
- Rayne is a dhampir, born from the union of vampire and human, blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with a thirst for blood and weakness to sunlight.
- Experience BloodRayne in HD with exciting 2D side-scrolling action and challenging obstacles designed specifically for mature audiences.
- Kill evil vampire scum in 15 challenging levels across multiple unique acts, including: The Forest, The Attic, The Freaky Ballroom and more.
- Meet new characters along the way including a mysterious shape shifter.
- Feed on enemies and refuel your blood reserves in gruesome new ways, including the Blood Fountain.
Solve environmental puzzles, including:
- Blood Seals: Places on the ground and in front of doors that need to be drenched in blood to unlock.
- Grinder Switch: Toss enemies into a bone mashing grinder to activate.
- Floodlights: Maneuver through a barrage of floodlights aimed to take the Dhampir out. Rayne can also trick vampires into the light to take the heat off of her.
- Rising Blood Tower: Fill a pit with enemy blood to make the tower rise so Rayne can escape. Punishing combat skills deliver Rayne’s intense brutal fatalities:
- Infection: Enemy vampires bloat and explode when triggered.
- Heel Stomp: Instant-kill enemies after laying them out.
- Drain: Bite and drain your enemy’s blood to restore your health.
Full arsenal of lethal weapons:
- Rayne’s signature arm blades return sharper than ever.
- Handgun offers quick ranged knockdowns.
- New weapons include a gun that prolongs damage over time via a constant beam of light. Also serves double duty as a sun reflector for puzzle solving.
Battle a variety of new enemies and deadly bosses:
- Flying Parasites: This annoying bugger will swoop in and attack if you’re not careful, but can also be infected and exploded for some bloody good fun.
- Wheeler: A freakish genetic experiment, with long sharp arms for long range attacks.
- Blood Balloon: A big, hammer wielding brute that may be tough to beat, but when you finish him off he explodes like a balloon!
- Wraith: These ninja-like enemies come at you without notice and can phase in and out before your eyes.
- Elite Guard: The ultimate enemy, like a vampire Knight with a big sword, only he’s trying to kill the damsel.
Trending Video Games
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Death Stranding
- Marvel's Avengers
- Mario Kart Tour
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Fallout 76
- Rage 2
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- The Outer Worlds