Hunted: The Demon's Forge
The game will feature co-operative multiplayer without splitscreen. E'lara will be able to use a bow and small weapons, while Caddoc will wield larger melee weapons. The player will have the option to explore large areas. The player will be able to use spells to help in combat. It uses Unreal Engine 3.
Hunted: The Demon's Forge E3 2010 Official Trailer
Pre-order Hunted: The Demon's Forge and get the Demon Pack.
- Demon Boss–Demon boss unlocked in Crucible
- Demon Level – Demon boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Annuvin – Annunvin character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Notch Axe – Caddoc’s notch axe unlocked
Reserve Hunted: The Demon's Forge and receive a code for the GameStop exclusive Darkset Pack. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.
The Darkset Pack contains:
- Caddoc's Darkset Armor - exclusive shoulder armor for Caddoc
- Caddoc's Darkset Axe & Shield - exclusive Darkset Axe and Shield used by Caddoc
- E'lara's Darkset Armor - exclusive magical artifact which improves E'lara's magical abilities
- E'lara's Darkset Light Sword - exclusive Darkset Light Sword used by E'lara
Online Customers: A code and instructions on how to redeem your Darkset Pack will be emailed when the game releases.
Best Buy Exclusive
The Griffin pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy and BestBuy.com.
- Caddoc’s Griffin Bracer – exclusive magical artifact which improves Caddoc’s magical abilities
- Caddoc’s Griffin Maw Crossbow – exclusive crossbow used by Caddoc
- E’lara Griffin Hide Armor –exclusive armor used by E’lara
- E’lara’s Griffin Claw Bow – exclusive repeating bow used by E’lara