By: Cinderkin Feb 2, 2011 | 14 Comments
A funny little comic about what Mega-Man thinks of his non inclusion into Marvel vs Capcom 3.
This is too funny. I feel bad for poor mega-man.
Don't be a Jimmy like Mega-Man.
I don't know where this picture comes from exactly, but it seems that the Twitter character leak for Marvel vs Capcom 3 is true. With the inclusion of Mike Haggar and Phoenix, now we have Akuma. Check out the screen.
Are you excited about Akuma? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Capcom has just released some screens of Jill and Shuma Gorath in Marvel vs Capcom 3. These are high quality screen shots. Don't be a Jimmy! Check them out!
What do you think of these screen shots? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Bosslogic is at it again with his amazing Marvel vs Capcom 3 Wallpapers. With MvC3 right around the corner, it's nice to have some great wallpapers. Check them out!
Check out these that he did a while back.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Oct 9, 2010 | 6 Comments
Marvel held their panel today at the New York Comic-Con. They formally announced that Magneto and MODOK will be joining the other cast members of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and added a few minor notes about the game.
• It was stated that Blade and Mojo wouldn't be playable characters.
• You'll see off-the-wall characters cameos in the endings, Blade, Mojo, Ghost Rider, Kingpin and others.
• While Doctor Doom and Wesker assembled a cast of villains that could destroy both Capcom and Marvel's worlds, a greater threat arises during the process. This might be Dormammu, as hinted at in previous trailers.
Check out below the 3 new gameplay videos featuring Magneto and MODOK. Also we've got some screens that you can check out as well.
What hope did you have against the master of magnetism?
Fire Fire Fire!!!!!
Gameplay footage of Spider-man in his alternate costume!
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Oct 21, 2010 | 12 Comments
Bosslogic always shines with his amazing artwork. This time he has some beautiful Marvel vs Capcom 3 Wallpapers.
Check out the full Hi-Res version here for download: http://www.shadowloo.com/?p=3017
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
locations for all the gamestops that are having midnight launches for MVC3
are you HYPE????
well this is for all you guys who just cant wait till tuesday morning to grab your copy of MVC3.
gamestop.com now let's you search for any stores in your local area that are having midnight launches.
An opinion on who are in the top 5 and why.
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 has been out for a good enough time to see who are the extremely powerful and well-rounded characters. I've been thinking, if there was a tier list, who would be in the top 5? I came up with a list, but it is in no particular order. I feel that these 5 characters are all pretty close to each other in some way, being able to tear each other apart X-Factor or not. I'll be going over the strengths that lead me to believe they are the best and the few weaknesses. Keep in mind it is an opinion and I'd love to hear what you have to think about it.
- Best Teleport in the game. Basically instant, can use in 3 directions on ground and air.
- Amazing fireball game. Can be used as offensive, mix-ups with teleport and extremely annoying keep-away with her H fireball in flight mode.
- Her Trap is powerful and annoying. It moves fast, can have more than one out and it can set up for combos and mix-ups with the teleport.
- Great physical combos including her own in air re-launch combo and a overhead you can combo in and out of!
- Has flight mode
- Amazing Supers. Phoenix Rage has great priority, travels full screen at a fast speed and causes wall bounce for DHC combos or Trap combos. Healing Sphere helps desperately with regaining the load of damage she takes from chip. (Red Life)
- Dark Phoenix (Dying with 5 meters) increases her speed and offense. Regular Phoenix is already an extremely tough character to deal with. Dark form makes all of her normals and fireballs hyper-active and extremely hard to dodge. More chip damage as well.
- Dark Phoenix mode also effects her assist, making her Tk Shot one of the best projectile assists.
- Lowest health in the game. Healing Sphere is nice but that only works when opponent is inside. Many Phoenix players die to chip damage when opponent has enough meter. Also people are so focused on Dark Phoenix, that they don't use their meter, handicapping them from finishing combos.
- One of the best rush down characters and with the right assist, it is inevitable for him to get in and open you up
- Beserker Barage, Drill claw , dive kick and Beserker slash are extremely strong, fast and great priority moves. Being able to drill claw in multi directions, cross up with Beserker slash and dive kick into combos makes wolverine extremely versatile in his offense, leaving him with few bad positions during the tides of battle.
- His hyper Fatal Claw can be done in air or ground. Wolverines BnB re-launch combo into this super EASILY does over 40% on most characters. Also his Beserker Barage X and lvl 3 Weapon X are very easy to hit-confirm into.
- Wolverine has fast normals and a very fast dash.
- Already being a in-your-face type, it is ridiculous that he has a speed-up super; Beserker Charge. It only lasts 5 seconds but helps extend combos and make him more figity and faster than before (In movement and attacks)
- Has a OTG slide, with the right assist this extends his already simple yet damaging combos even more.
- Has a wall-jump when cornered
- Wolverine has good health and some of the best offense and supers in the game. The only disadvantage he has is no projectiles. But Wolverine has so many angles and quick ways to get in, that it doesn't matter. In the end it is up to the player, but for the most part Wolverine is unstoppable.
- Has one of the best damage outputs during X-factor (And very strong without it)
- Can teleport in directions on ground and air. While in air can teleport 3 times before hitting ground.
- Has single-shot gun that does great damage and has good hit stun.
- Can create amazing mix-ups with gunshots followed by teleports and assists
- Can combo after Counter super
- OTG gunshot creates huge team combos whether he is on point or assist
- Has 3 different command grabs, 1 leads into air combo, the other OTG combo
- Great keep away game and really good normals ; can fight either way
- Has 3 counter moves that can be comboed after
- Rhino Charge into low gunshot combo is ridiculously damaging for DHC glitch
- Extremely well rounded character who has almost everything
- Similar to Wolverine, it i hard to say. He can utilize 4 different counters and 3 command grabs vs rush-down types, and can play keep away and do mix ups on projectile spammers. Where Wesker leaves himself open is the air teleports. Air Teleport L and M have slow recovery and are punishable (if your opponent can reach you)
- Aim Master is an amazing projectile. He can shoot forward, diagonal or upwards while on the ground. And in the air can shoot down (OTG leading into super), forward and diagonal. These arrows are multi-hit and very fast, also leading into hit confirm super. This makes Taskmasters keep away extremely annoying.
- Has good reach with his sword and un-bloackable combos that don't need an assist!!!
- Charging star is fast and can go through some projectiles
- Web Swing is simply insane. Taskmasters solo combos are extremely dragged out with this, and can still end in Super.
- Has a counter super and counter move (not combo-able)
- Task is another very well rounded character. Great offense, great keep away and has counters to boot.
- Arrow super is awesome for DHC due to its changed directions
- None really. The web swing is very throw-able, but people don't usually try because if you screw up, you get hit with a easy 50%+ combo. Taskmaster is one of the most solid characters.
5. TRON or ZERO?
I could have easily made a top 6, but top 5 sounds cooler, and makes me think even harder. But in the end I couldn't come to a decsision to pick Zero or Tron. Here is a look at the two, I will let the Gouki members decide. Or maybe you rather have both of them and take someone else out?
- One of the highest HP
- Ridiculous combo-ability. High damage and awesome meter building for a tank character
- Jumping S is extremely annoying and effective. Does great damage, has active frames the ENTIRE time and causes ground bounce.
- Bone Strike is a great get-in move , can be used in air and combos very well
- Has a command grab
- lvl 3 is a command grab
- Both lvl 1 supers are great for DHC and combos well into them by herself
- A long with her already godlike combos, can be extended with the right assist to nearly kill everyone in the game
- Gustaff Fire is one of the best assist in the game. Crazy invinciblity and comes out very fast.
- Her projectile is poor and her only real means of getting in are jumping S and Bone Strike. Once you get around those her mobility to decent, but she has a bigger hit box than most, so she gets bullied a bit. Smart keep away can keep her at bay.
- Zero has some of the best normals in the game. A long with great reach and priority, the Shipugga makes it so much better. Great vs super-armor characters as well.
- Charged Buster is amazing. Zero can instantly let it go at any moment, when it is lvl 3 and he is airborne, it leads into a combo.
- Has a decent SRK
- Hadangeki is a great projectile as well
- Sentsuizan is an amazing air strike that is combo-able and lightning fast. He also has a fake version, confusing opponents.
- Raikousen is another fast air combo-able move.
- His teleport makes things very tricky. It is fast and has great recovery. with the right assist you can make effective cross-ups, and in the air he can attack afterwards.
- The clone super makes his already beastly offense even more fearsome, allowing him to do extremely damaging combos. Can also 100% kill everyone(?) when used in DHC glitch with the right combos.
- One of the few lvl 3's in the game that isnt a full cinamatic, giving it better combo-ability.
- Amazing back dash and very long forward dash. Mixed in with his teleports and high prioritized multi-hit normals, his footsies are great.
- Has a OTG super.
- Like most of the people on this list. None. The only downside to playing Zero is his low HP (not as bad as Phoenix though :p)
And that is my top "5". Please add your insight to who you think should be or not be on the list, how would you alter it? I till can't decide on Tron or Zero, both of them are so beast. Or maybe you don't agree on some of the stuff ; this is opinionated. Leave a comment below and if you didn't know, my PSN is iorilamia ;D
Sanford Kelly (right side) and IFC Yipes (left), two of Marvel vs. Capcom 2's top players, participating in a best of 5 MvC3 match at New York Comic-Con, with Seth Killian commentating.
Tell us what you think in the comments.
By: goukijones Jan 17, 2011 | 13 Comments
Killzone 3 Move enabled Helghast fanboy style has a hefty price tag. A look at the the collector's Edition and Pre-order Bonus DLC for upcoming titles such as Marvel VS Capcom 3, Dead Space 2, and Bulletstorm.
Deals Jimmy! Returns with the front end of the year blowout. During the Holiday Break not much is happening in the video games deals department. Now that we're well into the new year it's time to get started with SAVING MONEY ON VIDEO GAMES. There's a couple of games with great coupons and bonus DLC. I always say, IF you gotta pay full price at least make sure you're getting something for free with it. Like the MvC3 console sticker decals that nobody cares about. lol. Happy shopping and start stacking those coupons Jimmy.Read full story...
By: Cinderkin Nov 16, 2010 | 13 Comments
EBGames.com and Gamestop.com says that if you purchase the collector's edition for $69.99 you will be able to download two playable DLC Characters — Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine.
We are all ready to get our hands on Marvel vs Capcom 3. Most of us have been waiting 10 years to do so. With Marvel vs Capcom 3 just around the corner, I've been checking up on it as much as possible. It seems that EBGames.com and Gamestop.com have the first collectors edition of the game available for pre order. With a price tag of $69.99 that is solid deal. Seeing as every new collectors edition nowadays cost $99.99!
The best part is that the collectors edition comes with 2 downloadable characters Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath! Now I can have my complete Resident Evil Team (Chris, Wesker, and Jill)
Check out what will be in the collectors edition below.
• Steelbook case featuring exclusive art work.
• Comic/Art book- A 12-page prologue comic, written by Marvel writer Frank Tieri, plus campaign art and a curated selection of fan art.
• 1-month Subscription to Marvel Digital Comics, providing unlimited online access to Marvel content.
• People who pre-order through GameStop will receive MvC3 console decals created by Fathead. Also, character cards with a move list and descriptions.
Is anyone going to grab this collectors edition? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
With the release of Marvel vs Capcom 3. A ton of gamers have been finding glitches that the testers seem to have missed. Check them out!
The next 3 glitches are graphical ones that make the make the game hard to play.
Have you experienced any of these glitches or any new ones? Tell us what you think about this in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- Remember Me
- PlayStation 5
- Alice Madness Returns
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Marvel's Avengers
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Rage 2
- Crackdown 3