By: goukijones Nov 29, 2011 | 1 Comments
Battlefield 3 "*Limited Edition*" $56.99 - Buy.com is one of the few places that can compete with Amazon. Unless you want to really try and get lucky on eBay. eBay however will not guarentee satisfaction or even more important release date delivery.
Check out their most recent price drops in video games. This information was just released today. There are some #dealsjimmy here.Read full story...
GoukiJones shares his secrets to playing BioShock Infinite on Hard. Also gives his take on whether you should, Buy, Rent or Flush it!
BioShock Infinite Pro-Tips:
- Use Possess. Wait for that enemy to die or kill himself. Hit the next enemy with Possess, wait for him to die or kill himself. Do this until everyone is dead.
- Out of Ammo, Salts or in need of Health? Just wait for Elizabeth to throw it to you. She'll even toss you Rockets. What? She hasn't tossed you anything in a while? You could be fucked, try back tracking a little & have her hide in a different area, she'll keep throwing you stuff.
- Level up whatever guns you like using most. You can't level up every gun. Stick with what works. Side note: Upgrades (other than additional ammo) seemed worthless anyway. For a 1999 achievement you can't even use vending machines. That makes me think the guns are even more irrelevant.
By: SuperProfessor Nov 18, 2014 | 1 Comments
Trending Video Games
- Crackdown 3
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- The Last of Us Part II
- Rage 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville