By: iorilamia May 13, 2011 | 6 Comments
35 second teaser trailer for your pleasure.
Hey loyal CoD fans. The past week has been filled with rumors of MW3...well the teasiest of teaser trailers was released for it.
Uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY
Oh so clever, they spelled England...with a 3. Anyways, true this trailer doesn't show much, but the overview of England says a lot. Word on the street is that MW3 is going to be taking a Battlefield 3 approach with MASSIVE maps and tons of destructible cover. With England being an extremely crowded and architecturally intricate place, we should expect something epic. I'm not too big of a CoD fan but the MW's have been extremely fun with friends. Any of you hyped or interested? For the majority of CoD fans, Black Ops was a huge letdown, and many awaited a new MW. Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
iPhone 4 a new way of gaming.
Hey what's up Gouki fam. I haven't played XBox much these days. I mean don't get me wrong the new Halo Reach is cool and all but everything is starting to seem like the same crap over and over again with just new boards. I don't mind dropping 60 or 70 dollars on a game but shit give me something new. More than just 5 new boards and some crappy mission that after a few bong hits I'm going to forget about anyway. Side note if you play a game beat it and then a few months later play it again because it was just so cool. Well, your a douche nozzle, I mean no offence, but.....your still a douche nozzle (that means you are not the bag but just the stick, and that's gross). I'm sure you can find something better to do with your time then get pissed at Mission 2 Level 3 all over again, YOU FUCKING POOP STICK..But again I mean no offence. You didn't see the US saying "hey we should do that Mexican-American war thing again". Oh wait they are kind of, you know with the whole wall thing and all. Bad example, but you know what I mean.
Anyway what was I talking about, oh yea the iPhone 4. I love this thing, you can get games for 99 cents most of the time and they can keep you busy for hours. Granted I smoke and one time stared at light socket for 15 minutes and thought wow they look like happy faces saying "oooooo". Go look, they do. Oh yea back to the phone. The thing about the iPhone and even the Droid is that you can take these on the go and have fun playing them. There's like 200000 games to choose from. Granted you can't take them to Game Stop and get credit for them, but with GameStop exchange rate you'll walk out owing them money. (GAMESTOP ARE ASSMONKEYS!! DIRTY DIRTY ASSMONKEYS!!) no offence to any monkeys out there. Unless your are an assmonkey then you should be very offended. It's portable gaming people, you can play a game on the crapper check your email and youjizz.com all at the same time. Thank you multitasking :). Granted it does have its faults like when my wife told me to say hi to her mother while on face chat and I was on the toilet. Don't judge me I make all my calls from the bathroom, great acoustics but a very weird moment for us both.
I know it these shitty little games don't compare to Halo or Call of Duty by any means but you can only play that crap so much. You can play Angry Birds or Enigmo anywhere and even use your iPod at the same time. There's even a app that can change your voice during a phone call. A huge stalker favorite. So put down your controller and pick up your phone there some cool games in your app store, and you can go out and see boobies that aren't virtual.
By: goukijones Dec 23, 2010 | 8 Comments
This is a pretty serious live action video of some COD gameplay style. The video is high quality and pretty well thought out. I think you'll agree with me, these Jimmys did a pretty cool job.
Read full story...
By: Phresh Jun 10, 2011 | 3 Comments
Here's your chance to try out the Call of Duty Elite service first
You might need to set up an account at callofduty.com and hope for the e-mail saying you've been invited. This was how most of us got into the beta for World at War.
The e-mail says you can connect with other people who play CoD, test your skills in tournaments and events that award virtual and real prizes, and access personal stats and strategic info to up your game skills. Basically, it's going to be Halo Waypoint for Call of Duty. I didn't really use Waypoint so I didn't think it was popular enough to copy.
Here's a link to the sign-up page so you might be able to bypass registering completely.
By: SuperProfessor Nov 18, 2014 | 1 Comments
Get in before ban!
Not looking too bad. But do they ever? Last year's Call of Duty came and went in a flash. It's hard to explain to people that 'Yeah, they even did a battle royale for it and nobody played it after a few months.' These games are always a lot of fun when they first come out. It's definitely now Garden Warfare. Check out the livestream replay below featuring the Doc, DrDisRespect!Read full story...
Download and play for free.
This appears to be some viral marketing by Epic ahead of Bulletstorm's release.
Check out the video, and if you are on PC download the demo at thedutycalls.com
There's nothing new about this Call of Duty: Black Ops shit.
I've been a COD fan since 2 was released on the 360 at Launch. It got me through the weak launch and was the best game by far of all the titles that came with the 360. COD 3 (made by treyarch) I didn't like much due to the vehicles, leave that shit for Battlefield or Halo, and just wasnt as fun as 2. Modern Warfare was something extremely fresh something new and was extremly addicting, this is when COD took over the FPS thrown and became the juggernaut that it is.
Then a year later as they do with every COD game now, came COD WaW (made by treyarch), which was ok i didnt think this game was that great either lots of bugs online (people shooting you from under the map wtf!) and seemed like they couldn't come up with thery're own material felt like a WWII version of MW which was made by infinity ward. MW2 was released last november i believe, and lived up mostly to the giant hype that was accumulated by fans and press. It added Pro Perks that added abilities to your online soldier, specific challanges, and a new co-cp challenge mode.
Now with the recent release of Black-ops which I only played for a short time, I really didn't see anything new in the multiplayer (didn't play the story which I heard was good). There was nothing at all that was new in Black Ops over MW2. I actually noticed things they took out like some of the perks and death streaks. I recently sent the game to Jimmy so he could give it a try and write his opinion on it, and if i know him he wont be on it for to long. Long story short if you have MW2 keep and just buy the map packs, I dont believe Black-Ops is worth $60 for a copy of MW2 in which I believe the multiplayer is much better, plus you wont have to deal with so many 9 year old nuabs screaming into the mics, since they'll all be on Black-ops.
How does a machine gun work in space? I don't know... it's Call of Duty Ghosts... it's the future, I guess?
Read full story...
A great game all around, but the story falls a bit short.
The campaign mode is single player only. I've heard Infinity Wards's reasoning behind this (that it would hurt the narative and scripted moments) and was excited for some intricate storytelling. Mostly I felt the game failed to deliver on that count and that I would have been more satisfied with a true co-op experience.
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
The story is a bit muddy and doesn't make a whole lot of sense on many levels, a fact which while dissapointing, doesn't take much of the fun out of just shooting bad guys in the face with speed and precision virtually unmatched in a console FPS. I'm not sure if IW was trying to make a point about war not having clear good vs evil in modern times or what, but I rarely felt like a hero in the game. Every victory achieved seem to have vast unintended consequences and betrayals at every turn. Which left me with a strange feeling of having enjoyed playing through the game but not wanting to play through it again. An interesting take, if on purpose, on the war game genre.
A larger problem for the campaign is that it is so short. I put just over 5 hours into the campaign mode to beat it on the normal difficulty. 5 hours by a guy who, if multiplayer is any indication, sucks at this game. I died a lot during those 5 hours. If you've been playing the first MW recently and are any good at it, you should be able to pwn this game in about 3 or 4 hours. If you're only interested in the solo campaign mode, you really ought to rent this game rather than buy it. Not because it's not good, it was a lot of fun for those 5 hours, but because you'll then be done with it and not want to play through it again. MW2 could have really used one or two more levels. There is one of the main bad guys in the story who you never get to fight really and the game doesn't say much about what happens to him. Perhaps this was to leave an opening for MW3, but I still felt like I had some unfinished business at the end.
There were several moments in the original Modern Warfare that left my mouth hanging agape at what just happened, or how great a scene looked. Who could forget the nuke, or crawling out of the downed helicopter aftward? The AC130 gunship level looked like it was ripped from CNN. The missle launch. The gun sliding accross the pavement into your hand allowing you to defend yourself at the last second through blurred vision in slow motion. MW2 had some great level design, but I can't really pick any awe inspiring moments out like those from the first game.
Multiplayer comes in two flavors: spec-ops and the traditional compettitve multiplayer featuring deathmatches, CTF, and territories games.
The spec-ops features some set pieces from the campaign that you can play with a friend. It is only 2 player, which in today's world seems a bit lacking. While playing some of these missions co-op in the main campaign would have indeed hurt the storytelling a little bit, I just don't feel satisifed with having them out on their own. Also no leaderboards, WTF?
The traditional multiplayer allows up to 8 on 8 team action, and is basically the same game you played in the original MW with a few refinements. The maps are a bit more spread out and grenades are more restriced, so there is much less grenade spam. (Cole Hamels' plea must've worked.) You constantly level up and unlock new weapons, titles and perks even if you suck, which is great because apparently everyone who plays this online is a professional. I played it the first night and day after the release and expreienced very little lag and no timeouts or host disconnections, though I did have one wierd instance where I was stuck on the lobby screen and my party was somehow playing at the time. Overall, this is the mode that will keep most users playing this game for some time to come.
Overall verdict: Buy it!
By: BatRastered Oct 2, 2009 | 3 Comments
Warning! Spoilers Ahead! - Here's a full list of all the achievements and their gamer points awarded.
There are 50 achievements available (for the usual total of 1000 gp)
- Back in the Saddle - Help train the local militia. 15G
- Danger Close - Get hand picked for Shepherd’s elite squad. 15G
- Cold Shoulder - Infiltrate the snowy mountain side base. 15G
- Tag ‘em and bag ‘em - Find Rojas in the Favelas. 15G
- Royale with Cheese - Defend Burger Town. 15G
- Soap on a Rope - Storm the gulag. 15G
- Desperate Times - Execute the plan to help the Americans. 15G
- Whiskey Hotel - Take back Whiskey Hotel. 15G
- The Pawn - Assault Makarov’s safe house. 15G
- Out of the Frying Pan… - Complete the mission in the airplane graveyard. 15G
- For the Record - Complete the Single Player campaign on any difficulty. 35G
- The Price of War - Complete the single player campaign on Hardened or Veteran Difficulty. 90G
- First Day of School - Complete ‘S.S.D.D’ and ‘Team Player’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Black Diamond - Complete ‘Cliffhanger’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Turistas - Complete ‘Takedown’ and ‘The Hornet’s Nest’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Red Dawn - Complete ‘Wolverines!’ and ‘Exodus’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Prisoner #627 - Complete ‘The Only Easy Day… Was Yesterday’ and ‘The Gulag’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Ends Justify the Means - Complete ‘Contingency’ on Veteran Difficulty 25G
- Homecoming - Complete ‘Of Their Own Accord’, ‘Second Sun’, and ‘Whiskey Hotel’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Queen takes Rook - Complete ‘Loose Ends’ and ‘The Enemy of My Enemy’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Off the Grid - Complete ‘Just Like Old Times’ and ‘Endgame’ on Veteran Difficulty. 25G
- Pit Boss - Run The Pit in ‘S.S.D.D’ and finish with a final time under 30 seconds. 10G
- Ghost - Plant the C4 in ‘Cliffhanger’ without alerting or injuring anyone in the blizzard. 10G
- Colonel Sanderson - Kill 7 chickens in under 10 seconds in ‘The Hornet’s Nest’. 10G
- Gold Star - Earn 1 star in Special Ops. 20G
- Hotel Bravo - Earn 4 stars in Special Ops. 20G
- Charlie On Our Six - Earn 8 stars in Special Ops. 20G
- It Goes to Eleven - Earn at least 1 star in 11 different Special Op missions. 20G
- Operational Asset - Earn all 3 stars in at least 5 different Special Op missions. 20G
- Blackjack - Earn 21 stars in Special Ops. 20G
- Honor Roll - Earn at least 1 star in each Special Op mission. 20G
- Operative - Earn all 3 stars in at least 10 different Special Op missions. 30G
- Specialist - Earn 30 stars in Special Ops. 30G
- Professional - Earn all 3 stars in at least 15 different Special Op missions. 30G
- Star 69 - Earn 69 stars in Special Ops. 90G
- Downed but Not Out - Kill 4 enemies in a row while downed in Special Ops. 10G
- I’m the Juggernaut… - Kill a Juggernaut in Special Ops. 10G
- Ten plus foot-mobiles - Kill at least 10 enemies with one Predator missile in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Unnecessary Roughness - Use a riot shield to beat down an enemy in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Knock-knock - Kill 4 enemies with 4 shots during a slow-mo breach in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Some Like it Hot - Kill 6 enemies in a row using a thermal weapon in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Two Birds with One Stone - Kill 2 enemies with a single bullet in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- The Road Less Traveled - Collect 22 enemy intel items. 10G
- Leave No Stone Unturned - Collect 45 enemy intel items. 10G
- Drive By - Kill 20 enemies in a row while driving a vehicle in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- The Harder They Fall - Kill 2 rappelling enemies in a row before they land on their feet in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Desperado - Kill 5 enemies in a row using 5 different weapons or attachments in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Look Ma Two Hands - Kill 10 enemies in a row using akimbo weapons in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- No Rest For the Wary - Knife an enemy without him ever knowing you were there in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
- Three-some - Kill at least 3 enemies with a single shot from a grenade launcher in Single Player or Special Ops. 10G
Live action short is sweet.
I like this be cause it is bad ass. I am a Jimmy too.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Wii U
- Borderlands 3
- Paper Mario Sticker Star
- Manny Pacquiao Pound For Pound
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Two Worlds II
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Diablo III
- The Wonderful 101
- The Outer Worlds