By: goukijones Jun 6, 2018 | 1 Comments
One of my favorite Rockstar collector edition's was the GTAIV Lock Box. I may have a new favorite inbound.
My most coveted item has to be the map. I like the idea of sticking it in a frame and hanging it on the wall. They don't even show it to us in this picture because it is the game map and is supposed to have to special treasures marked on it. Awesome idea. Number 2 item is the Catalogue, I believe that it is going to be full of Rockstar jokes and wit. All of this stuff, of course, is beside the sick box it comes in.
- Treasure Map: Printed on durable, unrippable paper, this exclusive treasure map reveals the location of some buried treasure that may start Arthur on a search for more riches hidden throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue: The one-stop shop for everything from weapons to clothing, the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue is an essential shopping tool for turn of the century life. This complete 150-page book is a replica of the edition found in stores throughout Red Dead Redemption 2.
Thanks for reading!
By: goukijones Jun 5, 2014 | 1 Comments
Now that's limited ....
You know you love that music Jimmy!
You can pre-order on that Amazon right now! Allegedly
By: BatRastered Nov 14, 2013 | 1 Comments
Get an up-close look at the massive Atlas titan statue featured in the Titanfall Collector's Edition. Watch as Respawn's Lead Artist, Joel Emslie covers all aspects of this one-of-a-kind statue.
Read full story...
By: BatRastered Oct 22, 2013 | 1 Comments
Titanfall will be landing on store shelves for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC beginning March 11, 2014 in North America and beginning March 13, 2014 in Europe
Electronic Arts announced today that Titanfall™, the debut game from acclaimed independent videogame developer Respawn Entertainment, will be landing on store shelves beginning March 11, 2014. ... Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key designers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall delivers a brand-new online experience that combines fluid, fast-paced multiplayer action with heroic, set-piece moments found in traditional campaign modes.
They may have gone a bit over the top with the collector's edition. $249 is a bit much, but it comes with: "an exclusive collectible 18” hand-crafted titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan."
The game will be available for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. Here at team Gouki, expect to see us on the PC version.
By: goukijones Aug 5, 2013 | 0 Comments
Collector's Edition that cost 100's of dollars before the game is even released & we're not to sure about how good or bad the game is just yet ... have always killed me. Here's a look at upcoming sets.
$99.99 Let's start with WWE 2K14's The Phenom Edition. This set comes with a coffin. Perfect for any Undertaker fan. FnJimmy?! >.>
Amazon doesn't have any details posted, but I guess you can get an idea from the picture.
- Undertaker Autograph
- CD of some sorts
- Gamepad Sticker (*hot)
- DLC codes. Maybe season pass?
- & the game of course.
$99.99 - $99 bucks isn't bad when the game is already $60. So for an extra #30 bucks you get a coffin & some bonus items.
WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition
$49.99 Batman: Arkham Origins. Now I don't want to get any sort of hype train started for this game. Buuuuuuut Rocksteady is not making this game & do you remember my game of the year from like 3 years ago, Brink? Yeah that game turned out to be pretty awful, infarcts 1 of the worst games ever made in the history of gaming, an absolute bomb. With all that said, you can get the PC version of Batman: AO for $49.99 with a $10 credit.
$129.99 Watch Dogs Limited Edition. Easily 1 of the most hyped games from the past year. Ubisoft isn't going to pass up a chance to raip you on some "Limited Edition" bullshit. Yeah this 1 is a Limited Edition as opposed to a Collector's Edition. All the same shit ...
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
- Collectable Steel Book game case and Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
- Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
- 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
- Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
- A nearly endless cooperative online action RPG: Dragon's Crown allows up to four players to team up online to clear out monster-ridden dungeons, discover precious treasure, and destroy awe-inspiring bosses.
- Stunning HD visual design from the makers of Odin Sphere: Unparalleled in their unique style, developer Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail, be it a blade of grass or the scales on the game's impressive dragons.
- The 64-page art book (Dragons Crown Artworks) will be included.
$74.99 Disney Infinity Start Pack. WTF is this? I need this to play the game? It comes with toys. I'm so glad I'm not 12 years old during this generation. I'd be playing way dumber shit that I'm already playing.
Includes Video Game and INFINITY Base.
Also includes 3 INFINITY Play Sets: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
Also includes your first INFINITY Power Disc.
Also includes unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
DISNEY INFINITY supports 2 player co-op play in ?Play Set? mode, and up to 4 players via local or network online play in "Toy Box" mode for HD consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation3, and Wii U). Enjoy 2 player co-op play in ?Toy Box? mode on the Nintendo Wii.
Of course for this very moment the only game I will be playing in the upcoming weeks will be the Final Fantasy XIV. Get railed! Gouki.TV 24/7
That's a bad ass lookin' Dark Knight. Oh man I'm so hype! Did you see my benchmark story? Anyway so check me out on Malboro. I'll be rolling with TAW.net. Join up with me thru TAW or the Goukilinkshell. The LS will mostly be about bullshit & me chopping at trees & rocks. Don't be a Jimmy!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for clicking.
By: Cinderkin May 24, 2013 | 1 Comments
Rockstar has announced a couple editions for the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V. Check it out!
Rockstar has finally unveiled the Special and Collectors Edition for Grand Theft Auto V. Sporting plenty of goodies and in game extras. Check them out below:
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition ($79.99) includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork: This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
- Blueprint Map: This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
- Special Ability Boost: Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.
- Stunt Plane Trials: Single-player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More: Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Additional Weapons: When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition ($149.99) includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:
- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key: Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.
- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap: This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online: Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property: Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Also whether you pre order the standard edition or one of the two above you'll receive access to the Atomic Blimp.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Jun 26, 2012 | 3 Comments
First off this info is not posted on any American Capcom sites as of right now. Some of these items may change for American or Japanese fans.
What's up Capcom? Is this how we get news now? I'm told to only use the stuff available on the Capcom Press site and of course none of this info is. It'll probably come out today and this story won't make any sense. Amazon doesn't have it listed in America, but I'm sure they would love to post this information as soon as possible.
A sweater? Cool, I guess. I love having wearable stuff or something I can use. I still use my GTA IV lock box and duffle bag. It's actually one of the sweetest duffel bags I've ever had.
The Collector’s Edition contains the following:
- Resident Evil 6 game
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer)
Something that could also be rare a couple years down the road -and this doesn't matter which region you get it from- is the Resident Evil 6 "Steel Book Version"
Never mind, that's not a book. The book is the case and the case is for the game. So never mind about that region free rare shit. This is pretty much just as worthless as the Collector's Edition stuff. So stay in your region no matter which version you order.
Do gamers need shit like this? I like the sweater idea, but that logo is terrible. I don't know WTF it is. The Steel Book is cool if you're a serious RE fan and can't swing the Collector's Edition. Resident Evil 6 will be lucky to get a bare minimum version in the Gouki.com offices and this is straight up a Jimmy Ass game. Vote, Comment and Share. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Mar 5, 2012 | 3 Comments
2 new images of the Collector's Edition for Darksiders II came out today. There is also a Limited Edition version, which is just the regular version, if you pre-order. I think. I hate what game companies do with these things nowadays.
Walking around the house with that mask on, heard. I'm a big fan of Darksiders and the Joe Madureira artwork is badass nice. Here's what's inside:
The Darksiders® II Collector's Edition will include The Limited Edition version of the game as well as a life-sized replica Death Mask with display stand, a unique Shadow of Death armor and scythe set with enhanced stats, a digital copy of the Darksiders II sound-track and a hard-cover Darksiders II art book. The Collector's Edition will be available in limited quantities as a pre-order item only and is anticipated to sell for around $99 USD.
Read full story...
By: iorilamia Jun 3, 2011 | 3 Comments
Time to see what cool bonuses you get for pre-ordering the highly awaited Uncharted 3! Also info on the collectors edition.
Everyone game has pre-order deals from several places and expensive Collector Editions. Being one of PS3's most hyped exclusives, Uncharted 3 is not left out.
As you see above, you get a working Traveling Chest replica, that holds everything within the Collectors Edition. That is a stee-lbook case with the ring on it that holds the game, a full-size replica of Drake's belt and necklace (with Sir Frances Drake's Ring) and a statue of Nathan Drake. This will ocst you $99.99 Here are the pre-order bonuses from a few retailers:
GAMESTOP: Creepy Crawler Kickback.
When you score a certain amount of medals you can turn into a swarm of deadly creatures to overwhelm your opponents as long as you’ve got time left on the Kickback countdown timer. Looks like something from the mummy, godlike!
BestBuy: Regeneration Booster Unlocked Early: Speeds up healing in multiplayer.
Amazon: 1 Kickback and 2 Weapon mods
Amazon going bro-status with 3 items when you pre-order. The Carpet Bomb Kickback lets you throw out three grenades with one throw! The two gun mods allow you to increase the clip size of the guns.
Wal-Mart: Laser Sight and Weapon Mod
You get Callout Weapon Mod, which allows you to equip the AK-47 with laser sight that allows your ENTIRE TEAM to see the location of the target you are targeting. Insane?
Other places including Target, Buy.com and JR.com will award you with exclusive Uncharted 3 PSN avatar and XMB theme for pre-orders.
How does all of that sound? Out of all the pre-order deals which ones are most appealing to you? The Laser sight allowing the entire team to see an enemy from Wal-mart is CRAZY. Also the Creepy Crawler from Gamestop seems the most fun and visually scary, not sure how game-breaking it is though. It is interesting being in this era of gaming where Collectors Editions have become so popular with figurines and steel cases. Don't be a jimmy, let us know what you think.
Ubisoft has revealed the "full package" and what it will contain in the special edition. This isn't your ordinary SE. Check it out!
This Special Edition comes with the game and a replica model of the game's signature 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T, the Driver: San Francisco Collector Pack will also bundle a map of San Francisco with the in-game collectibles marked on it, an original Driver: San Francisco comic book, 3 additional legendary cars for MP which are a 1963 Aston Martin DB5, 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 and 1972 Lamborghini Miura. Also included is 4 extra single-player challenges Mass Chase, Relay Race, Russian Hills Racers and Taxi, which involves racing against rival taxis around the city.
Check out the video below to get a better idea of what's coming:
I looked all over Ubisoft's Youtube Account and they have about 10 of these videos for different countries, but I couldn't find one for the US. Let's hope this pack is coming stateside. What do you think of the collectors edition? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Mar 11, 2011 | 13 Comments
Collector's Edition Overkill, Pre-Order Bonus craziness, Peripherals coming out of your ears. Information on all of the latest video game releases. From the Mortal Kombat FightStick/Storage Case to Portal 2 co-op exclusive price and color skins. Save now!
Hot deals happening right now:
Xbox Live is on sale for $40! Lowest price of the year. These subscriptions stack up so you can order at anytime. This is a great way to save.
Save 26% on all Xbox 360 controllers and battery pack chargers. For example, the new Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit only $45.
10% off pre-order titles at GameStop.com. Excludes collector's editions. Use code: PRE10. Offer ends 3.15.11
Purchase 2 in-stock games priced $59.99 or more and receive $20 off your order total. Use code: 2SAVE20. Offer ends 3.15.11
20% Off In-Stock Accessories at GameStop.com. Excludes points and time cards, and select PC accessories. Use code: 20ACC Offer ends 3.15.11
Free value shipping on orders of $24.99 or more. Offer excludes game consoles. Use code: VSHIP. Offer ends 3.31.11
Read full story...
By: goukijones Feb 17, 2011 | 8 Comments
If you're previliged enough to be on my Xbox Live friends list then you've probably only seen me playing Halo Wars even though MvC3 just dropped this week. I love RTS games, I love Samurai too ... Check out Total War: Shogun 2
Total War: Shogun Collector's Edition
- An exclusive (to the Collector’s Edition, at least), high-quality, hand-painted bamboo chess set
- Shogun 2 Art Book
- “Art Of War” bamboo box replica
- Takeda Shingen Daimyo figurine
The definition of one Bad Ass Nice Collector's Edtion. The Bamboo chess set is pretty sweet. So you might be asking yourself, where do I pick up such a lovely collector's edtion. I don' t know. Amazon doesn't list, well the do, but only in the UK. The US Amazon just lists the regular version. America gets screwed again!Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Rage 2
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Days Gone
- Borderlands 3
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- World War Z
- Fallout 76
- Beyond Good and Evil 2