By: goukijones Sep 20, 2010 | 4 Comments
Civilization V lowest price online. Get FF14 delivered 9/22/2010 for only $0.99. Overpriced PS3 Move bundles and a ridiculous Epic Mickey Collector's Edition. Halo Reach for $54 bucks? PS3 Amazon Gold Box 9/21/2010.
This week on Deals Jimmy!Read full story...
By: Crimson Relic Jan 26, 2010 | 6 Comments
Developers of SSFIV talk about the costume packs, Collector's Edition, as well as give the release date for the game in Japan.
I reeeeeally want to write about the Tohoku qualifiers! But as today is a special update, I've got something different to talk about!
Today, it also seems that Capcom is announcing a new title for the Xbox 360! To go along with that, I've also got some SSFIV news as well. Big news!
First, the sale date has finally been decided!
On sale April 28 (Tuesday) 2010!
The price is 4,990 yen!
What a steal!
(For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3)
Also, the Super Classic Pack of 3rd alternate costumes for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei Long will be immediately available for free download!
(But, if you don't get it soon, from 7/1 you'll have to buy it.)
Super Classic Pack
^This is what you'll be getting! Fei-Long is just too cool. And I personally like Dhalsim's Indian look.
But wait, there's more!
As special content exclusive to the Xbox 360, we're including a new anime that focuses on Juri! (Only available in Japan) This anime comes from Director Kizaki of "Afro Samurai" fame, and the well-known Japanese animation studio GONZO! Which means, its incredibly high-quality.
Brand New Animation
^A shot from the opening scene. Looks just like a panel from an American comic book.
Brand New Animation
^Chun-Li's in bad shape. No ribbons around her hair buns, and without her earrings, this is a very raw look for Chun, who has been badly injured.
Brand New Animation
^Smiling Juri, she seems nice enough. Looks like she's holding...a person?!
The preview trailer for this new animation has been released today! Check it out on the official site under "Trailers".
But that's not all, I've got more.
We're also going to be selling a fully-loaded "Collectors Package"!
And what is it fully loaded with?
First off is the "Character Soundtrack Collection". A soundtrack CD featuring the remix themes of all the SSFIV character's music!
There are many fans who are really passionate about the character themes in Street Fighter. As we got all character themes in SSFIV, now you've got a great opportunity to listen to them! On the way to work or school, while driving...however you like!
Next is the "All Promotional Video Collection". We're including all the promotional videos and trailers that have been made for SFIV as well as SSFIV! That's about 30 movies! ...We couldn't get the very last SSFIV PV to be released in there, but aside from that one, everything else!
I think the trailers for SFIV and SSFIV are cooler than any other game out there. I may have all this stuff for work, but I'm really happy that I can get it for my personal use, and looking forward to it!
And last is the "Character Art Collection". A wonderful art book including sketch-style illustrations for all SSFIV characters. But that's not all! There's also a mini-story for SSFIV included as well!
As we made this "Character Art Collection" in mind with the idea that you'd look at it while listening to the "Character Soundtrack Collection", the illustrations follow the same order as the songs! So its like of like a lyrics sheet. So just like the soundtrack, the last page will feature liner notes from the composer Mr. Fukuzawa, Sound Designer Mr. Endo, myself, and of course Lil' Ono.
This wonderful and extravagant Collectors Package will be sold for just 5,990! Man...how can you not buy it.
But...there is one thing I'm concerned about. It seems that Capcom is planning something else for this deluxe edition as well. I've heard some things... The main details aren't clear yet, but as soon as I know something I'll be sure to tell you through the blog!
And finally! At the National Tournament April 4th, a playable edition of SSFIV will be available in Japan for the first time! Of course, all characters will be useable.
So we've got the National Tournament for the arcade, playable SSFIV, and various other events planned as well. It will be held at the BelleSalle in Akihabara! Be sure to clear your calendar for April 4th and come check it out!
And to close things off... to go with the new animation trailer that was released today, we also have a new game trailer up! This preview trailer was made for SSFIV pre-orders! Its a cool trailer that shows off just how awesome SSFIV is, so be sure to give it a look!
...And that's all for the new info on SSFIV today! I can already hear some voices in the back saying "What about info about new characters?!" To that, I can only say please wait a little while longer.
Well then, see you all on Friday!
Japan Only Animation Trailer:
New Gameplay Trailer:
By: goukijones Aug 5, 2013 | 0 Comments
Collector's Edition that cost 100's of dollars before the game is even released & we're not to sure about how good or bad the game is just yet ... have always killed me. Here's a look at upcoming sets.
$99.99 Let's start with WWE 2K14's The Phenom Edition. This set comes with a coffin. Perfect for any Undertaker fan. FnJimmy?! >.>
Amazon doesn't have any details posted, but I guess you can get an idea from the picture.
- Undertaker Autograph
- CD of some sorts
- Gamepad Sticker (*hot)
- DLC codes. Maybe season pass?
- & the game of course.
$99.99 - $99 bucks isn't bad when the game is already $60. So for an extra #30 bucks you get a coffin & some bonus items.
WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition
$49.99 Batman: Arkham Origins. Now I don't want to get any sort of hype train started for this game. Buuuuuuut Rocksteady is not making this game & do you remember my game of the year from like 3 years ago, Brink? Yeah that game turned out to be pretty awful, infarcts 1 of the worst games ever made in the history of gaming, an absolute bomb. With all that said, you can get the PC version of Batman: AO for $49.99 with a $10 credit.
$129.99 Watch Dogs Limited Edition. Easily 1 of the most hyped games from the past year. Ubisoft isn't going to pass up a chance to raip you on some "Limited Edition" bullshit. Yeah this 1 is a Limited Edition as opposed to a Collector's Edition. All the same shit ...
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
- Collectable Steel Book game case and Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
- Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
- 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
- Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
- A nearly endless cooperative online action RPG: Dragon's Crown allows up to four players to team up online to clear out monster-ridden dungeons, discover precious treasure, and destroy awe-inspiring bosses.
- Stunning HD visual design from the makers of Odin Sphere: Unparalleled in their unique style, developer Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail, be it a blade of grass or the scales on the game's impressive dragons.
- The 64-page art book (Dragons Crown Artworks) will be included.
$74.99 Disney Infinity Start Pack. WTF is this? I need this to play the game? It comes with toys. I'm so glad I'm not 12 years old during this generation. I'd be playing way dumber shit that I'm already playing.
Includes Video Game and INFINITY Base.
Also includes 3 INFINITY Play Sets: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
Also includes your first INFINITY Power Disc.
Also includes unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
DISNEY INFINITY supports 2 player co-op play in ?Play Set? mode, and up to 4 players via local or network online play in "Toy Box" mode for HD consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation3, and Wii U). Enjoy 2 player co-op play in ?Toy Box? mode on the Nintendo Wii.
Of course for this very moment the only game I will be playing in the upcoming weeks will be the Final Fantasy XIV. Get railed! Gouki.TV 24/7
That's a bad ass lookin' Dark Knight. Oh man I'm so hype! Did you see my benchmark story? Anyway so check me out on Malboro. I'll be rolling with TAW.net. Join up with me thru TAW or the Goukilinkshell. The LS will mostly be about bullshit & me chopping at trees & rocks. Don't be a Jimmy!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for clicking.
By: Cinderkin May 24, 2013 | 1 Comments
Rockstar has announced a couple editions for the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V. Check it out!
Rockstar has finally unveiled the Special and Collectors Edition for Grand Theft Auto V. Sporting plenty of goodies and in game extras. Check them out below:
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition ($79.99) includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork: This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
- Blueprint Map: This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
- Special Ability Boost: Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.
- Stunt Plane Trials: Single-player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More: Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Additional Weapons: When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition ($149.99) includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:
- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key: Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.
- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap: This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online: Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property: Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Also whether you pre order the standard edition or one of the two above you'll receive access to the Atomic Blimp.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Oct 20, 2010 | 5 Comments
Amazon relists the page the exact same way as before. November 2, 2010 is still on according to Amazon. Exclusive car DLC.
As expected Amazon.com has relisted the Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition. Last week they had pulled it down and most thought the item was sold out.
The item listing is the exact same. The release date has not been updated either. Today I visited a Gamestop(employees didn't even know of the delay.) The employee told me that the release date had been changed to 01/01/2011. "The holiday season" as some stories reported also last week.
What is the deal with this game? Is Gran Turismo 5 ever going to be released? What is happening?
Exclusive Amazon car. "Pre-order Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition and get an in-game Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model car. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last."
By: goukijones Aug 16, 2010 | 9 Comments
Do you need the Collector's Edition with all that extra crap? From a Jack-in-the-Box to a remote control car with a video camera, Collector's Edition games are getting out of control. I want them all!
11 different Collector's Editions of some type coming out between now and the holidays? Well Actually there's probably more that, but you'll find some of the crazier shit below. Statues, USB's, decks of cards, an unbeleivable Jack-in-the-box and of course ... DLC galore! There's also a few other things I must remind you of. Check it.Read full story...
By: goukijones Feb 17, 2011 | 8 Comments
If you're previliged enough to be on my Xbox Live friends list then you've probably only seen me playing Halo Wars even though MvC3 just dropped this week. I love RTS games, I love Samurai too ... Check out Total War: Shogun 2
Total War: Shogun Collector's Edition
- An exclusive (to the Collector’s Edition, at least), high-quality, hand-painted bamboo chess set
- Shogun 2 Art Book
- “Art Of War” bamboo box replica
- Takeda Shingen Daimyo figurine
The definition of one Bad Ass Nice Collector's Edtion. The Bamboo chess set is pretty sweet. So you might be asking yourself, where do I pick up such a lovely collector's edtion. I don' t know. Amazon doesn't list, well the do, but only in the UK. The US Amazon just lists the regular version. America gets screwed again!Read full story...
By: goukijones Mar 11, 2011 | 13 Comments
Collector's Edition Overkill, Pre-Order Bonus craziness, Peripherals coming out of your ears. Information on all of the latest video game releases. From the Mortal Kombat FightStick/Storage Case to Portal 2 co-op exclusive price and color skins. Save now!
Hot deals happening right now:
Xbox Live is on sale for $40! Lowest price of the year. These subscriptions stack up so you can order at anytime. This is a great way to save.
Save 26% on all Xbox 360 controllers and battery pack chargers. For example, the new Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit only $45.
10% off pre-order titles at GameStop.com. Excludes collector's editions. Use code: PRE10. Offer ends 3.15.11
Purchase 2 in-stock games priced $59.99 or more and receive $20 off your order total. Use code: 2SAVE20. Offer ends 3.15.11
20% Off In-Stock Accessories at GameStop.com. Excludes points and time cards, and select PC accessories. Use code: 20ACC Offer ends 3.15.11
Free value shipping on orders of $24.99 or more. Offer excludes game consoles. Use code: VSHIP. Offer ends 3.31.11
Read full story...
By: goukijones Jul 29, 2010 | 59 Comments
Once again we are giving away one of the biggest games of the year Halo Reach. Not the regular edition, not the limited edition, BUT THE FRICKIN LEGENDARY EDITION. Get it Sept. 14th!
Read full story...
Sign-up for Gouki.com, complete your profile and leave a comment on this story and you are entered to win! Drawing on November 30, 2010.
We have a ton of games that we don't play anymore and are just sitting here. Some games we have two copies of. So we're going to try something new on the site and just start giving them all away. All you have to do to be entered in this drawing is:
- Sign-up for Gouki.com.
- Complete your profile - Upload an Avatar, enter your Xbox 360 Gamertag (since this is the Xbox 360 version of Batman Arkham Asylum) Twitter optional.
- Leave a comment on this story.
Batman Arkham Asylum is one of the best games from 2009 and if you missed out or just want the Batarang this is a perfect giveaway for you. This is for the Xbox 360 version and is complete, like new. This actually Collector's Edition was made famous when GoukiJones did the Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition unboxing video.
Image from Vlog #15 The Resur-Erection when the giveaway was announced.
By: goukijones Mar 5, 2012 | 3 Comments
2 new images of the Collector's Edition for Darksiders II came out today. There is also a Limited Edition version, which is just the regular version, if you pre-order. I think. I hate what game companies do with these things nowadays.
Walking around the house with that mask on, heard. I'm a big fan of Darksiders and the Joe Madureira artwork is badass nice. Here's what's inside:
The Darksiders® II Collector's Edition will include The Limited Edition version of the game as well as a life-sized replica Death Mask with display stand, a unique Shadow of Death armor and scythe set with enhanced stats, a digital copy of the Darksiders II sound-track and a hard-cover Darksiders II art book. The Collector's Edition will be available in limited quantities as a pre-order item only and is anticipated to sell for around $99 USD.
Read full story...
By: goukijones Feb 11, 2011 | 13 Comments
In case you didn't know Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming out and publisher 2K Games doesn't want you to forget it. So they've announced the Balls of Steel Edition, just to squeeze out a little more money from us.
May 3, 2011 Duke Nukem Forever finally gets a release date after 12 years and of course just like every other game coming out nowadays, a Collector's Edition will be released as well. The Duke doesn't have just any old collector's edition though, he has the Balls of Steel Edition.
- Collectible bust of Duke Nukem
- 100-page hardcover book: History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
Trending Video Games
- PlayStation 5
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Fallout 76
- Rage 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Crackdown 3
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure