By: goukijones Aug 9, 2019 | 1 Comments
Something incredible has been in the works for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans!
Revealed recently at a hands on demo, the company Bandai Namco showed off a playable version of their JoJo’s Battle Royale Arcade setups. Each arcade cabinet is modular for another cabinet to hook up to it. So you could have your very own JoJo’s Battle Royale Arcade set up for 4-30 people! Or you can fly out to Japan and play this in their arcades. The first video is gameplay uploaded from the event from YouTube Channel: Akiba-Ninja. Back to back wins! Total domination!
In the video below gameplay from the event begins and with the spectator/commentator mode you get a nice tour of what the game is like and the different characters. The fact that so much time and effort has gone into this Arcade Machine is incredible to me. I definitely see it getting a port to consoles and PC. Not because it’s JoJo’s, but because it’s a battle royale, there’s enough fanbase for that genre and then you add in JoJo’s name and it’s a no brainer.Read full story...
More gameplay of th eagerly waited fighter!
Uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/RajmanGamingHD (who is also a great Killzone 3 contributor), brings up 8 minutes of Sf X Tekken. Lots of interesting combos shown. You can still see how some things look a bit awkward, game still has a ways to go. Enjoy.
King is lookiing especialy nice. Did a gnarly leg-grab counter on Ryu's air tatsu. The dramatic camera angles on the throws are cool, but could get a bit annoying. Let us know what you think in comments below, jimmy.
By: BatRastered Jan 27, 2012 | 4 Comments
We've known about Cole (from inFAMOUS) for a while now, but here comes some new challengers (at least on the PS3 and PS Vita).
I think the old, fat Mega Man from the original's box art is hilarious. The Pac-Man is ridiculous, I don't even know what those small things are (what game is that from?). Cole looks interesting. I wonder though, since none of these will be playable on the Xbox, will they be allowed in tournament play? If not, they are all fn irrelevant.
By: blazemanx Aug 15, 2011 | 8 Comments
A great video showing off four new characters in action!
This video is pretty awesome it explains how to do some of the unique game mechanics. It also confirms hugo, ibuki, kuma and raven all are a welcome addition to the cast. Let me start off by saying hugo is HUGE damn and ibuki looks like her SSF4 self while kuma and raven look interesting. This video is full of hype and that's exactly what i am i can't wait for this game to drop. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
A list of my favorite videos from Gamescom 2018.
World War Z
The mechanics in this game look like a lot of fun. Can’t wait to play this. Easily my favorite video from the past week.
Read full story...
By: Cinderkin Jan 22, 2011 | 25 Comments
Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma have surfaced! Check it out! NSFW Jimmy!
Offcast has a ton of gameplay footage archived. Check it out. Absolutley amazing. Below is some information on the two fighters.
• People are comparing Oni more to Gouken than to Akuma. He looks slower and his sweep is different. Regular fireballs don't travel full screen, unless they're the EX version. Red (electric) Fireballs do travel full screen.
• Has a new teleport/air dash move by doing quarter-circle back + 3x Punches. Can be used to avoid anti air moves, among other things. Seems to have some recovery on it, though. Overall, seems to be a GREAT move.
• One of his attacks makes him leap into the air and come with a stomp/body attack, think E. Honda's Sumo Splash. There's an EX version of this.
• He has a Shoryuken (Dragon Punch) and Hurricane Kick. Shoryuken seems good at times, others, not so good.
• Health isn't known, some say it's low, some say it's average. May be because he's fighting Evil Ryu so much, who takes off a ton of life.
• Damage output is low.
• Some of his normal moves are fairly good, like Standing Hard Kick. His c.MP is pretty decent. Some of his normals are so-so.
• His 'Gouken Palm' special crosses up and it might be fireball invincible. It's unsafe on block, though.
• Demon Flip is a really good anti air from some ranges.
• Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 2 looks like Akuma's Ground Pound Super Art (Kongou Kokuretsu Zan) from Third Strike if it whiffs or partially connects, but if goes into the full animation Oni jumps into the air and finishes with a huge Shoryuken with a lot of flashing stuff on screen.
• Can combo his Ultra 2 off his EX Slide Dash move.
• Can do air Ultra fireball... possibly for chip damage.
• Evil Ryu's most closely resembles Akuma in Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Many of their moves are very similar. A few examples: Far Standing Hard Punch is the same, Crouching Hard Kick (sweep) is slightly slower, Hurricane Kick can juggle into a Shoryuken and it doesn't break armor.
• Akuma's Fireball, Red Fireball, Shoryuken, Hurricane Kick, Dive Kick and Teleport all look to be pretty close to what Evil Ryu can do. It looks like many things Akuma can do, like cross up Hurricane Kicks and core combos, so can Evil Ryu.
• Has a new special move, appears to be quarter-circle forward + Hard Kick. This performs an Axe Kick with an exaggerated animation, the regular version does not hit overhead, but the EX version does. You can combo into the regular versions from a Crouching Medium Kick, but the EX version won't combo.
• He definitely has low health (stamina), probably some where around Akuma's, I'd guess 850. Two wrong guesses can lead to a dizzy from some characters.
• Can combo into his Ultra 2 with Crouching Medium Kick into EX Fireball FADC, Ultra 2. Full animation will land. Sick.
• Does a TON of damage. One combo into Hurricane Kick did about 35-40% on Chun-Li.
• Evil Ryu's Crouching Medium Kick is like the one in Third Strike, pretty good, but slower than Ryu's and you can't combo into it from Light Punch.
• You can combo into his Medium Punch off Light Punch, though, and his Crouching Medium Punch is really good. Thing has a lot of range and stuffs a lot of attackst. On bigger hitbox characters you can combo 3 Crouching Medium Punches into whatever you like. So far you can do it on Oni..
• His Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 1 is a souped up Fireball. This mostly closely resembles normal Gouken's Ultra 2, as it appears that you can charge it up and then release it.
• Ultra 2 is a Metsu Go Shoryu uppercut which he hits you with three uppercuts: flies into the air and charges evil energy... and slams you're face into the ground with it.
• Toward + Medium Kick does a lunging Hop Kick, but it doesn't hit overhead.
• Hard Punch Shoryuken is a good anti air.
• Red Rapper offered this opinion on Evil Ryu: "It's all about risk reward. He [doesn't make] Ryu obsolete. Essentially, you're getting a different version of Ryu who does more Damage, but in return takes a LOT OF DAMAGE. His c.MK is better or worse in some ways, but he has some cool tools that could help out against normal Ryu's bad matchups. However — he's for sure not overpowered. No way."
He's not like Vanilla Sagat either. Vanilla Sagat you could guess wrong quite a few times and still pull out a victory with one ultra combo. Evil Ryu you guess wrong twice you're [screwed]."
Very cool character, though. Tons of fun to play and a nice vary up to normal Ryu's style."
What do you Jimmys think? Are you excited to play these two characters? Tell us what you think in the comments.
Don't be a Jimmy!
Quick there's a scruffy white dude looking at the xbox controller, send out the cute little Asian girl. Heard. goukijones literally gets a hand all over experience with the new Razer Onza controller for Xbox 360.
Seriously, everything was completely professional. I did not care for this controller at all. I don't like cords and it comes with a 15 foot cord. sad face. There is no confirmed wireless version. The two extra shoulder buttons are programable and that is a cool idea. But they are too close togther. Maybe that would take some getting used to. I was also not impressed with the d-pad. Microsoft just created the twisty d-pad, which is great. The Razer Onza has another flat surface for the d-pad. Jimmy don't like that. The highlight of the controller is the adjustable thumbsticks. I really think that will make a huge differnce in any FPS experience. Hey yo, send me a wired one for free and then maybe I'll consider buying a wireless one.
A-Cho, busting out the KOF Jimmy!
A-Cho has been bringing us direct feed ssf4:AE videos along with GuiltyGear, now they have 2 KOF13 videos both 30 min +. I'm still bummed about because it feels like this is never coming to home console (its been so long...and still no word), so any gameplay gets me excited! Especially since this has commentary, enjoy and leave a comment! (And its not just a bunch of K' and Raiden, we got variety!)
-Also, what the fuck up is with Yuri and King's top busting off and exposing their bra's when they get defeated? T_T-
Youtube channel here : http://www.youtube.com/user/zero3japan#p/u
By: goukijones Aug 16, 2011 | 3 Comments
Here's some combo and gameplay vids of Dr. Strange and Nemesis. These videos were revealed at Gamescom.
Dr. Strange & Nemesis are both on my list for charactes I want to try. Nemesis looks like I'm going to enjoy his gameplay from here. Dr. Strange could be another Modok or even worse a Super Skrull, who I wanted to use both, but never adapted to their combat style. You also get to see some new stages if you pay attention. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: BatRastered Mar 19, 2011 | 9 Comments
This new Developer Diary for Deus Ex: Human Revolution shows off the first part of the game and different ways you can maneuver through the world.
Wow, this is....
By: goukijones Nov 17, 2011 | 4 Comments
Remember those sweet Red Dead videos that were coming out before the games was released, to explain to you wtf is going on. Well Rockstar is at again with Max Payne 3. Now I'm getting excited.
I never really got into any of the Max Payne's, never saw the movie either. FnJimmy said it was awesome.
By: BatRastered Oct 21, 2013 | 0 Comments
This is probably all I'll need to see of this game until it's on a massive Steam sale.
Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Xbox One
- Knights Contract
- Fallout 76
- Halo: Infinite
- King of Fighters 98
- Halo Wars 2
- Crackdown 3
- Marvel's Avengers
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure