By: goukijones Jan 24, 2011 | 11 Comments
It's that time of year, Video Game season 2011. Dead Space 2 & Two Worlds II releaese 1/25/2011 & the weeks to follow gamers will see some huge titles released. Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Homefront, Bulletstorm & the Playstation/Move/3D compatible Killzone 3.
What do you need, what do you want, we got Deals Jimmy! Keep an eye on those Xbox Live subscriptions and buy them whenever you see them on sale. They stack up, never expire and make great gifts. Controllers are on sale, especially if you want the new one with the new d-pad. Can't find a Playstation Move Controller? Neither can we.
It's that time of year again, Video Game season is in full swing. Dead Space 2($54.96) and Two Worlds II releaese 1/25/2011 and the weeks to follow gamers will have some huge titles released. Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Dragon Age II, Bulletstorm and the Playstation/Move/3D compatible Killzone 3. Check out these deals We've been watching below.Read full story...
Register at Gouki.com and leave a comment to be entered!
The Drawing will be held January 25th and the game will be shipped out to you on January 26th.
Rules to be entered into the Mass Effect 2 Limited Edition drawing. Read Carefully Jimmy!
You must be a registered user on Gouki.com with a valid email address.
You must have uploaded an Avatar at Gravatar.com
You must have added either your Xbox 360 Gamertag or PSN ID to your Gouki.com profile.
Log in and leave a comment on any story.
This drawing is for ONE copy of Mass Effect 2 Limited Edition.
Sponsored by [email protected]
*Terms/conditions subject to change at anytime. Gouki.com reserves all rights to this giveaway. Winner will be notified by email so make sure your email is correct in your profile Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Jan 27, 2011 | 9 Comments
Dead Space 2 Limited Edition for the PS3 is on sale for $49.99.
Using the coupon code EMCKJHE84 on Newegg.com, you can score the limted edition of Dead Space 2 for PS3. Which includes the Dead Space Extraction game in Full HD for free.
If your on the fence about picking up this game read our Gouki.com Exclusive Review.
Don't be a Jimmy! Use those Share Buttons and tell your friends. Offer ends soon!
Click Dead Space 2 Limited Edition Playstation3 Game EA To Buy!
By: goukijones Nov 24, 2009 | 2 Comments
Hurry while supplies last! 60% off! Black Friday Deals Jimmy!
Black Friday deals! You can not beat this just for the fight stick alone! Check this out Jimmy!
*You gotta click back once and go into the gold box for the deal!
By: blazemanx May 16, 2011 | 13 Comments
Finally we find out what comes with the Limited and Epic editions of gears of war 3.
In this new video, we go behind the scenes with Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna, giving fans a window into the mind of the visionary artist who helped berth some of gaming’s most iconic characters and settings.
In this revelation, Perna unveils the centerpiece of the “Gears of War 3” Epic Edition – a hand-crafted statue of Marcus Fenix, designed by his own hand and brought to life by the expert artisans at Triforce. Available for pre-order now, “Gears of War 3” will be available in a Standard Edition ($59.99 US), and two special editions:
Limited Edition ($79.99 US) – The must-have for fans who want to celebrate the culmination of the trilogy, the Limited Edition includes:
- An Octus Award Box and Octus Service Medal – Replicas of the honors bestowed on Adam Fenix, Marcus’s father, for his work on the Hammer of Dawn.
- Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.
- A fabric COG Flag – Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.
- The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his “Last Will and Testament,” the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.
Epic Edition ($149.99 US) – The ultimate collection for hardcore fans who can’t get enough “Gears of War 3,” the Epic Edition includes:
- A Limited Edition Marcus Fenix Statue – Designed by Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna and expertly crafted by the artisans at Triforce, this fine PVC statue collectible makes the ultimate living room centerpiece for any true “Gears” fan.
- The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell – Through unprecedented access to the Epic Games team, acclaimed author Tom Bissell (Extra Lives) gives readers an incisive behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of the most celebrated sagas in video game history with 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork and more.
- Infected Omen Weapon Pack — Custom multiplayer skins for the game’s five starting weapons; Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.
- All the contents of the “Gears of War 3” Limited Edition.
The “Gears of War 3” Limited Edition and Epic Edition are the only ways to obtain these high-end collectibles and downloadable content. With production values worthy of the most discerning fans, the “Gears of War 3” Epic Edition is available in very limited quantities and only while supplies last. .
I am so HYPE i have the limited edition reserved so i'll be getting some of these goodies. I'm sure these will satisfy any gears fan.....so what do you guys think about the extras? let us know don't be a jimmy.
Are you serious?! For $99.99?! The price must be wrong. There's no way Jimmy!
So just announced today the details for the Bioshock 2 Limited Edition. No bobbleheads, no scale versions of any of the guns.
Here's what you get ...
A 12" Vinyl LP (an old record for you youngsters out there) Something you can't actually play or use.
An audio CD of the soundtrack
Three posters from rapture
An art book (hardcover)
All this for $99.99! WHAT?! What justifies that? For example the Mass Effect 2 limited edition is $69.99, comes with the game, a hardcover book, a bonus dvd and other bonus content for the game. For only an extra 10 bucks, I will get the Mass Effect 2 limited edtion. As far as Bioshock 2, goes pre-order the regular version now for $53.99 and get a $10.00 credit toward a future video game purchase. Now that's a deal Jimmy!
By: BatRastered May 17, 2012 | 8 Comments | Updated: May 25, 2012
Gearbox today revealed the final artwork for the Borderlands 2 box plus the details of the contents of the limited edition and the loot chest edition. Pics inside.
You can see the new box art here, it's a call back to the original game where the bandit was blowing his brains out with his fingers made to look like a gun. Now there are two "finger guns" so you know it Borderlands 2. Clever.
More importantly, Gearbox announced what we'll be getting if we order one of the two limited edtions. First up is the Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collectors Edition ($99) which includes an authentic Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, map of Pandora, comic book download and a four sticker set.
Next up we have the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition ($149) which includes packs an exclusive SteelBook case, numbered certificate of authenticity, creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart and four lithograph postcards with a Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, cloth map of Pandora, comic book download and four sticker set - all packed in a replica loot chest!
That's a lot of stuff. Don't tell @Choke that the Ultimate edition is numbered or it'll be on his flip list!
Cloth Map FTW!
By: iorilamia May 16, 2011 | 8 Comments
Want to see what cool swag you get for Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Edition?
LIMITED EDITION: $79.99
- Octus Award Box and a to-scale zinc Octus Service Medal.
- Exclusive Adam Fenix multiplayer character. The code for the download is engraved on the service medal.
- A fabric COG flag.
- Adam Fenix's personal effects -- his "Last Will & Testament", Hammer of Dawn schematics, and Fenix family mementos.
EPIC EDITION: $149.99
- Marcus Fenix statue -- PVC. 11.2"
- Art and Design of Gears of War book
- Infected Open Weapon Pack -- special skins for Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Gnasher, Sawed-off Shotgun.
- Everything from the Limited Edition -- Award Box, Medal, COG Flag, Adam Fenix, Adam Fenix's personal effects.
Special Amazon Offer: $20 coupon with purchase of GOW3
Gears fans, do these bonuses feel worth the extra cash? Limited edition definately sounds good enough for the price but the chunk of extra cash to get "Epic" edition for a little statue, art book and gun-skins doesn't feel right. Will you be getting just the game, any of these special editions or not getting any? Leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions.
Rockstar Games announces limited edition version of Max Payne 3 set to retail for $100.
If you're a collector of limited editions, take note...this one's for you. Rockstar Games announced that they're going to release a limited edition version of Max Payne 3 that will retail for $100. Unlike most "limited edition" bundles that aren't really all that limited, pre-orders for the Max Payne 3 Limited Edition will only be available through January 15th - or while supplies last. The exact quantity available is unknown.
So what do you get for you're $100? Good question. You'll get all of the following:
- A copy of Max Payne 3
- 10" Max Payne statue
- Original still life art prints inspired by the game
- Bullet keychain made of copper and brass
- Character and weapon multiplayer downloadable content (unknown if these will be available elsewhere)
- The game's soundtrack
It's a pretty decent deal if you ask me. Remember, if you're interested, to get your pre-order in as soon as possible so that you get it before supplies run out.
By: goukijones Aug 5, 2013 | 0 Comments
Collector's Edition that cost 100's of dollars before the game is even released & we're not to sure about how good or bad the game is just yet ... have always killed me. Here's a look at upcoming sets.
$99.99 Let's start with WWE 2K14's The Phenom Edition. This set comes with a coffin. Perfect for any Undertaker fan. FnJimmy?! >.>
Amazon doesn't have any details posted, but I guess you can get an idea from the picture.
- Undertaker Autograph
- CD of some sorts
- Gamepad Sticker (*hot)
- DLC codes. Maybe season pass?
- & the game of course.
$99.99 - $99 bucks isn't bad when the game is already $60. So for an extra #30 bucks you get a coffin & some bonus items.
WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition
$49.99 Batman: Arkham Origins. Now I don't want to get any sort of hype train started for this game. Buuuuuuut Rocksteady is not making this game & do you remember my game of the year from like 3 years ago, Brink? Yeah that game turned out to be pretty awful, infarcts 1 of the worst games ever made in the history of gaming, an absolute bomb. With all that said, you can get the PC version of Batman: AO for $49.99 with a $10 credit.
$129.99 Watch Dogs Limited Edition. Easily 1 of the most hyped games from the past year. Ubisoft isn't going to pass up a chance to raip you on some "Limited Edition" bullshit. Yeah this 1 is a Limited Edition as opposed to a Collector's Edition. All the same shit ...
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
- Collectable Steel Book game case and Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
- Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
- 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
- Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
- A nearly endless cooperative online action RPG: Dragon's Crown allows up to four players to team up online to clear out monster-ridden dungeons, discover precious treasure, and destroy awe-inspiring bosses.
- Stunning HD visual design from the makers of Odin Sphere: Unparalleled in their unique style, developer Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail, be it a blade of grass or the scales on the game's impressive dragons.
- The 64-page art book (Dragons Crown Artworks) will be included.
$74.99 Disney Infinity Start Pack. WTF is this? I need this to play the game? It comes with toys. I'm so glad I'm not 12 years old during this generation. I'd be playing way dumber shit that I'm already playing.
Includes Video Game and INFINITY Base.
Also includes 3 INFINITY Play Sets: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
Also includes your first INFINITY Power Disc.
Also includes unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
DISNEY INFINITY supports 2 player co-op play in ?Play Set? mode, and up to 4 players via local or network online play in "Toy Box" mode for HD consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation3, and Wii U). Enjoy 2 player co-op play in ?Toy Box? mode on the Nintendo Wii.
Of course for this very moment the only game I will be playing in the upcoming weeks will be the Final Fantasy XIV. Get railed! Gouki.TV 24/7
That's a bad ass lookin' Dark Knight. Oh man I'm so hype! Did you see my benchmark story? Anyway so check me out on Malboro. I'll be rolling with TAW.net. Join up with me thru TAW or the Goukilinkshell. The LS will mostly be about bullshit & me chopping at trees & rocks. Don't be a Jimmy!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for clicking.
Trending Video Games
- Halo: Infinite
- Battlefield 2042
- Metroid Dread
- Riders Republic
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
- Dead Space Remake
- Fallout 76