By: Cinderkin Mar 28, 2013 | 10 Comments
A demo for the upcoming DC fighter Injustice: Gods Among Us is dropping April 2nd for PS3 and April 3rd for 360.
Characters available for use in the demo are Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor.
INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US DEMO CONFIRMED FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that a free demo for the upcoming DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Fans can find the demo beginning April 2 on the PlayStation®Network (America), and April 3 on the PlayStation®Network (Europe) and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.
The Injustice: Gods Among Us demo features Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor – three playable characters pulled from the game's robust DC Comics roster. Set in the Gotham City arena, fans can get a taste of the included characters' unique super powers and individual move-sets as they destroy elements of the world and fight through the multi-tiered arena.
Are you going to try the demo? Will this help you choose whether or not to buy the game? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
The new Madden NFL 11 commercials can't be showing kids the proper way to care and love animals.
No no no it's not real animal abuse. I'm sure PETA was there during all of the filming. They are funny and full of ingenuity . There perfect lessons children should learn to decieve their parents in order to fulfill their video games habit. I remember when I was a kid, doing anything and everything I could, so I could have as much time as I wanted to test those new Game Genie codes I just got. However I do not endorse tying the dog to the treadmill while the dad stands there encouraging it. lol.
This next commercial reminded me of my childhood. Minus the torturing of animals. Good job mom, for doing such a kick ass job of supervising your kids arts and crafts session.
Just to be fair this next commercial mixes in some child neglect.
This is a sarcastic article. I really think it's just good marketing and I wanted to share these videos with Gouki.com.
What do you think of these ads?
What are some of your favorite video games commercials?
By: cinderkin Sep 27, 2012 | 3 Comments
One of the greatest Resident Evil games ever made could get a remake if enough Jimmys request it.
Capcom producer Yoshiaki Hirabayash thinks that a remake of Resident Evil 2 could be a possibility, but isn't currently in the works.
During a recent interview Hirabayash stated “If the fans really clamor for it; if there's a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that's something Capcom would take under consideration."
Knowing Capcom though consideration could mean anything as Hirabayash goes on to say “Just to lay all the cards on the table, that way there's no rumour-mongering or things like that, no, we are not working on a Resident Evil 2 remake as of now."
So if you want to get a remake of Resident Evil 2 be sure to let your voices be heard. Whether it's in the comments here, over at Capcom-Unity, on the streets, or in Capcom's backyard. Don't be a Jimmy!Read full story...
KOF is headed to the iphone!
Today, SNK Playmore revealed The King of Fighters-i for the iPhone. The game has at least 14 characters from KOF XIII, including console exclusive, Billy Kane. Other features include Bluetooth for local wireless play, trading card mode, several iPhone exclusive stages, 3 on 3 team battle, 1 on 1 single battle, endless survival mode, and training mode.
Now i don't own a iphone and never even seen one in person so i don't know what its capable of. That being said im very impressed that it can put out the slick kof 13 style graphics and can handle plenty of modes and stuff like that. If i had a iphone this would be a must buy seeing as how i love kof. Any iphone owners out there? What do you guys think? Let us know and don't be a jimmy.
Kind of like Angry Birds, but you fling John Cena or Kofi Kingston over a bunch of in-ring junk to splash your opponent. Check out the video.
From the mind of a mad man, you can now fling WWE Superstars across the ring on your iPhone in, WWE Superstar Slingshot. This game is looking a lot like Angry Birds from this short video below.
WWE Superstar Slingshot iPhone App Game Play Demo
Mr. McMahon has stripped you of your championship and now you must go on the Road to WrestleMania to reclaim it. In WWE Superstar Slingshot you can choose between 10 of your favorite Superstars as you battle different opponents through 15 Events and 135 Matches. Use ring ropes to catapult your Superstar all the way to WrestleMania! WWE Superstar Slingshot features hours of intense game play and is a must for any member of the WWE Universe.
- 10 Playable WWE Superstars: Big Show, Edge, John Cena, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, Triple H and Undertaker.
- 15 WWE Events: WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Extreme Rules, WWE Over the Limit, WWE Fatal 4-Way, WWE Money in the Bank, Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, WWE Bragging Rights, WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, Elimination Chamber, Raw and SmackDown.
- Championships: WWE and World Heavyweight Championships
- Facebook and Twitter Integration
- Game Center Support
By: blazemanx Jul 31, 2011 | 6 Comments
2 more teaser trailers for street fighter X tekken.
Two more trailers were revealed recently showing two more characters for street fighter X tekken. To my surprise these two are extremely obvious the first one is kuma from tekken and the second is ibuki from street fighter. I have never like kuma and ibuki is cool but i was hoping for a brand new character not a recycled SSF4 character. The roster is filling out nicely and im still holding on to hope for alex from street fighter 3 i think he would pwn in this game lol. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
By: Hoho23 Dec 13, 2010 | 11 Comments
Auto log app is out!
I just downloaded this for my iPhone, sent a few messages and saw who was beating me in what races. I'll be posting a review of the app soon. Anyone with iPod touch or iPhone head to the app store and get it, it's free!
By: BatRastered Sep 1, 2012 | 2 Comments
NVIDIA looks to bring the next gen power of their Kepler chips to the mainstream with the $300-ish 660ti
The new GeForce 660ti retails for about $300 and will run any modern game at 1920x1080 on high settings with PhysX enabled according to our contact at NVIDIA. There aren't a ton of games that make good use of PhysX but Borderlands 2 is one... that demo is the first PC demo to make me feel like I'm missing out on something by playing the game on a console. And guess what? For a limited time buy a 660ti on Amazon and get Borderlands 2 for free. That's a great combo right there!
Click the source link for the full press release.Read full story...
Sign up now! Currently only for Android users.
Not much is known about this game right now. I just signed up for the closed beta. You can sign up by heading over to this link. You might need to have a QR reader, there is a link on the sign up page. Do it on your phone to register the game to your phone. It only works on Android Phones at this time.
yet another pic showing a potential character for MVC3
I found this pic online and you can see his health bar on the right.
At this point I dont know what to think but it looks legit to me..........what do you guys think?
I REALLY hope this is real becuz M.bison OWNS.................PSYCHO CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: goukijones Jul 28, 2010 | 5 Comments
Street Fighter on the 3DS, New Super Street Fighter IV DLC, Darkstalkers IV teased, More SSF4 characters to come? AND STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN!!
Outside while we waited in line we were so lucky to be entertained by some bad ass Street Fighter Cosplay.
And check out this Gouki!!
Here's how I remember it ... Ono-chin got right into talking about the new DLC for Super Street Fighter IV which is just new/old costumes. For example the Chun Li Alpha sweat pants are back. Blanka has some seriously ridiculous looking shit on. You can find better pictures on the net, but this is a picture I took.
I may recall things out of order. At one point Ono-chin teases about Darkstalkers again. He asks everyone to pull out some money and hold it up in the air. He took a picture and told everyone that he was going to show it to the head Jimmys in charge back in Japan. "See people are ready to pay for Darkstalkers." He joked. I hope you follow Ono-chin on twitter he has one of the best accounts. @yoshi_onochin
Then there was talk of the Super Street Fighter IV 3DS version. Which looks amazing and I won't play. There isn't much for me to comment on here. What about the Super Street Fighter IV arcade release? I don't know who is saying what and what we are exactly talking about on stage, because I know like two words in Japanese so I think I can speak it. What am I talking about here ... I believe that Ono-chin was hinting that NEW characters will be in the arcade release. Which if this is true, it only means that another inevitable Street Fighter IV will be coming to the home consoles sometime. It's inevitable.
One of the characters already announced is Birdie. j/k
Then on the screen in front of the room the words "Here comes a new challenger!" pops up and the lights go out.
Then from out of nowhere a crazy man in the back of the room is screaming in Japanese. Throwing copies of Tekken 6 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 across the room. Aiming for Jimmys dressed in Street Fighter costumes. The lights come on and my eyes jump over to the goofy white guy who starts translating the Japanese. Oh it's Harada, the Tekken Jimmy and his translator that pronounced EVO "EV-VO" Nubfarm!
So yes, Ono and Harada are good friends. Their shenanigans went on for over 45 minutes at EVO earlier this month. They are both very theatrical as well. They both dressed the same with the robes although Ono claimed he just woke up late. I don't know what these crazy Japanese guys are up to. They do make incredible games. And then Ono-chin announced Street Fighter X Tekken. Yes "X!" It means cross, I think. He continued to blow everybody's mind and said he had a playable copy of Street Fighter X Tekken. Just watch my video below. Prepare to be amazed.
Did you notice RYU almost has an expression like "C'mon really?" When he sees Kazuya. Kazuya makes a face too, but RYU thinks this is a joke. The graphics are beautiful and the tag partner element is always a crazy gameplay design. Ono insisted that this was a live play, but I'm just saying it could have been a video. As set up as everything was there were still on stage. Either way we won't be seeing this game probably for a couple of years. Expect the next serious update
E3 2010 E3 2011. Now play me in Super Street Fighter IV!!
By: Cinderkin Dec 14, 2010 | 10 Comments
A translation of the most recent SSF4 blog changes has been posted for Dhalsim, M. Bison, Akuma, T. Hawk and Adon.
• Down-Back + Crouching Medium Punch has faster startup and less recovery time. Now this combo is possible, Down-Back + Crouching Medium Punch 2x into EX Yoga Flame.
• Faster startup time on the EX Yoga Flame, making it comboable from Medium Punch and Kick normal moves. Damage was reduced from 180 down to 120.
• Yoga Inferno (Super) damage was reduced to 300, down from 350.
• During back dash, airborne frame comes immediately after invincibility frames end.
• We looked through his damage again, and as a result he was nerfed a bit, but there are changes beneficial to Dhalsim in other parts of his game. He has a huge diversity between a good match-up and a terrible match-up, but he has strong potential in himself.
• If you hit with Standing Hard Kick from the knee up it does 80, if you hit with it from the knee down, does 110 damage.
• Crouching Light Kick's hittable box was made slightly larger, making it easier to counter.
• Light Scissor Kicks push back further when blocked, making it harder to punish him, but also making it more difficult to keep pressure on with Crouching Light Kick afterwards.
• Super is projectile invincible during its active frames.
• Ultra 2 is now a charge command, damage was also increased to 450. Was previously 420.
• Comparatively, he is above standard in terms of a character's strength, but he's more dependent on players' skills due to the adjustments.
• Medium Punch Shoryuken's invincibility was lengthened, now he is completely invincible for the first 5 frames.
• Air Hurricane Kick's jump arc was changed, so running away with it is impossible.
• EX Hurricane Kick damage and stun were reduced.
• His Ultra 2, when Canceled during teleport only, has bigger hitbox downwards. Standing Hard Punch, Teleport into Ultra 2, is possible now.
• During back dash, airborne frame comes immediately after invincibility frames end.
• Considering balance, the runaway tactic with his Air Hurricane Kick was removed, but other things can be done as you currently can, so you will be able to apply your skill in SSF4 to SSF4 AE as well.
• Close Standing Hard Kick's recovery time reduced, and changed frame advantage to be +4 on hit.
• Far Standing Hard Kick's hitstun and blockstun were increased, making it harder to punish.
• Neutral Jumping Hard Kick has slightly more active frames.
• EX Condor Dive can be used by itself now, by pressing all three Kick buttons. It's different from the regular version, as you can do it while jumping backwards as well, and it's invincible to projectiles until its active frames end.
• Light Punch Condor Spire's hitbox was extended forward.
• Condor Spire's meter gain upon activation was increased.
• Increased his Super's grab range to be the same as his Light Punch Mexican Typhoon. Was previously 1.35 range and is now 1.5.
• Ultra 2 has a faster startup time, and its invincibility window was lengthened and it remains active longer, making it very easy to use as an anti air attack.
• A solid buff was applied to Specials, Super and Ultra, and some tweaks were made to his normal moves. Basically, there are only buffs, so it'll be easier to face casts that were bad match-ups in SSF4.
• Many of Adon's normals were buffed.
• Crouching Light Punch, Close Standing Medium Punch and Crouching Hard Punch all had changes made to their frame data.
• Close Standing Medium Punch, on hit, will have a frame advantage of +6, so it's possible to Link specials moves to combo, although it's still not Cancelable. This move was -1 on hit in SSF4.
• Far Standing Light Punch, Far Standing Medium Punch and Crouching Medium Punch were given bigger hitboxes.
• EX Jaguar Tooth will not do the yellow EX Flash until he gets to the wall and is invincible to projectiles until grounded.
• Medium Jaguar Kick's hitbox was changed, so Close Standing Hard Punch into Medium Jaguar Kick will register as a combo.
• Super's (Varied Assault) startup changed to 7 frames, down from 9 in SSF4, and the first hit's hitbox is extended downward more.
• Wakeup time was nerfed. Adon now takes longer to get up off the ground than he did in SSF4.
• His buffs are centered around using his normals, so he will be stronger while on ground.
Trending Video Games
- Xbox One
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Crackdown 3
- Halo: Infinite
- Sunset Overdrive
- Fallout 76
- Knights Contract