Blog: #VegasCup Smash 4 s1.00 Dec. 18 @ Anime Revolution in Miracle Mile Shops
Friday, December 18, 2015 @ Anime Revolution in the Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Las Vegas, NV in association with Gouki.com & Gouki.tv. Hosted by Panda Global Bassem “Bear” Dahdouh.
Anime Revolution Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.
3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #25, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sun-Thu 10am-11pm, Fri-Sat 10am-Midnight
Register online @ http://tournaments.gouki.com/ or at either of the Anime Revolution locations.
7PM first match called.
4 Stations will be live.
(You’re more than welcome to bring your own compatible Smash for Wii U controller)
$10 Total Entry: ($5 entry fee & $5 buy-in.)
Pot Bonus $150 Courtesy of Anime Revolution.
Guaranteed Prize $310 ($160 + $150 Anime Revolution Pot Bonus.)
1st Place Prize $180
2nd Place Prize $80
3rd Place Prize $40
4th Place Prize $10
1 Raffle ticket per entry.
32 entry cap.
Game: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
A. Game Settings
● Stock and time are set to 2 stocks and 6 minutes for Singles.
● Items are set to off.
● Damage ratio 1.0
● Custom Fighters & Custom Moves are set to off.
● All DLC characters allowed.
● Mii Fighters are legal. Each setup will have 1111 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners available for use (Using Default A-F standard size Miis provided on console). No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. Players are not allowed to transfer existing Miis to a setup.
B. Stage List
● Battlefield (Miiverse) **
● Dream Land 64
● Final Destination ***
● Town & City
● Duck Hunt
● Lylat Cruise
● Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega Stages are banned and vice versa.
** If Battlefield is banned, Miiverse in turn is banned as well. Both stages treated as one and the same.
*** Omega Battlefield & Omega Palutena’s Temple can substitute to avoid background stage transition of Final Destination.
C. Additional Rules
● Stage Striking: Players engage in a battle of Rock Paper Scissor best of 1. Winner strikes the first stage. Loser then strikes the next two stages. Winner strikes the last one effectively choosing the first stage they play on. (1-2-1)
● Stage Clause: A player/team may not pick any stage they previously won on during the set.
● Stage Bans: During the stage ban phase, the player who won the previous game may ban 1 stage from either the Starter or counter pick lists.
● SD Clause: On the onset of a SD KO move initiated, the winner is decided by the results screen.
● Gentleman’s Clause: In the case where both players agree to play on a banned stage , then it is legal to play on for that set.
● Winner’s Final, Loser’s Finals & Grand Finals is best 3 out of 5.
● After each match:
1. Winner announces stage ban
2. Loser chooses counter-pick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character
*Rules subject to change.
Trending Video Games
- Crackdown 3
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Rage 2
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- The Last of Us Part II
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville