With the PlayStation 4 dropping today & us trying to unload 3 of them ... here's a look back on last weeks podcast as we discuss whether to BUY or SELL?
That fuckin' Jimmy!
More epic Japanese side scrolling online co-op action with unison attacks and shit! *breath*
This game is supposed to come out on PSN and Xbox Live Spring this year. Check out this beastly debut trailer! I'm already liking it and eagerly waiting for more info on the game. Looks like some crazy-ass multiplayer Megaman. Leave a comment on what you think below :D
Video uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/squareenix
By: choke Apr 21, 2011 | 6 Comments
Top 5 Anticipated 3DS games - contest entry
I havent owned a handheld gaming system since the Game Boy. That being said, here's my entry
1) High School Musical 3DS - With an option to eliminate Zac Efron and all the other male characters in the show from the game. Stop Vanessa Hudgen's nude pics from leaking! Help Ashley Tisdale get fitted into her cheerleading uniform! (Hellcats crossover FTW). Explore lesbian themes! Do homework. Sing songs. Mature audiences only.
PS. For jimmy there will be an option to eliminate the female characters.
2) 5 Hour Energy 3DS - Oh no! You only have 2 hours to get ready for work AND read the newspaper. Find the 5 Hour Energy hidden in your cupboard in order to relax. Find the 4 Loko instead and play a bonus game of "Where did I hide the murdered hooker?" Rating: Everyone
3) Guy with a gun on a decimated planet attacked by Hostiles 3DS part 8 - just to get this over with because you know it's coming by the 5th month of the 3DS being out. Rating: People who don't get tired of the same thing
4) Ke$ha presents - I am the Dance Commander and I Command You to Dance 3DS - self explanatory. The future of music presents the future of gaming. Unicorns, lasers, Jack Daniels, HOT FUCKING TUNES. Must buy
5) Final Fantasy Presents the Sleep Chronicles Online 3DS - For those nights you have insomnia
The new teaser and first look at Fallout New Vegas was just released today. Watch it now.
I gotta admit, I did get some goose bumps when I saw this teaser. I love Fallout 3, played through it twice. Looking forward to this game for sure. Look for this game sometime in the fall. More to come!
Desk the guy who brought you countless combo videos and world record attempts with Chun-Li is back. This time it features Akuma doing some amazing combos. Check it out!
Desk offered up these notes on the clip.
In Super Street Fighter IV, the start-up of Akuma's st. RH was increased in order to stop his Vanilla SFIV loop [st. jab, st. RH] repeat.
Under normal circumstances it isn't actually possible to combo into the st. RH. Every instance of it happening in this video is after a jab that cunningly avoids it's first active frame (i.e. it connects 'meaty').
Extra effort was made to avoid using training mode, in fact one of the combos in this video is actually impossible in training mode. Also, I have attempted to demonstrate the wide variety of characters on which Akuma can loop his st. RH.
What do you think of this combo video? Tell us in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Source: Desk's Youtube Channel