First look at Nova, who shoots a large beam across the screen with his chest. WTF? Creative genius at work again here. Where is the fuckin' raccoon already?
By: blazemanx Jul 24, 2011 | 5 Comments
The official reveal trailers for the 4 new fighters.
Damn this game is looking better and better. All these trailers are badassnice and are increasing my hype for this. Hawkeye really looks interesting and i LOVE his theme. Ghost rider looks like he will be PWNn people from all over the screen. Strider looks to be a combo heavy nightmare. Firebrand looks tricky but he is a total jimmy. Let us know what you think of the trailers and don't be a jimmy.
By: goukijones Jun 26, 2012 | 4 Comments
1 of the funniest things FnJimmy has ever said. Oh as far as the video, I have no clue what happened. I'd love to hear what you think.
For those of you who can't hear the FnJimmy mumblings, he said:
"Looks like the game can't handle your bullshit anymore."
Classic. Vote, Comment and Share. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Oct 25, 2012 | 1 Comments
This high quality never before seen footage is now available to download or stream. Free & Paid Versions. If you plunk down enough dollas, you get a best 2-outta-3 set against the man himself, Chris G. Watch it right now on Gouki.com!
I watched this live & let me tell you, it was amazing. Watching two masterminds trying to out think each other at such a rapid pace. Amazing. I could only imagine what it must be like to be able to hear Justin & Yipes in the back ground of this version. Justin is my favorite commentator. Getting to listen to him talk about Marvel is a rare treat.
Shout out to Gootecks for putting such an amazing package together. You can watch a free version if you get a car insurance quote or download Media Player Classic. Yeah I don't even know what the fuck that is. Some old ass shit. The "Play Chris G" package is $25 bucks. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. You also get a private stream with him & Yipes. Now that's excellent communication between the West coast & East coast. A lot of work going into that.
Again, Gootecks has out done himself with this content package. If you're not watching Gootalks, you're missing out. There was an entire discussion about how this package would work. It's amazing to see it complete now. Looking forward to see what these Jimmys come up with in the future.Read full story...
Take a look at the achievements for UMVC3!
The Ultimate 50 Unlock all achievements.
Waiting for the Trade 50 View all endings in Arcade mode.
The Best There Is 10 Beat Arcade mode on the hardest difficulty.
Saving My Quarters 10 Beat Arcade mode without using any continues
. The Points Do Matter 20 Earn 400,000 points in Arcade mode.
High-Score Hero 30 Earn 500,000 points in Arcade mode.
Missions? Possible. 20 Clear 120 missions in Mission mode
. Up To The Challenge 30 Clear 240 missions in Mission mode.
Master of Tasks 40 Clear 480 missions in Mission mode.
Above Average Joe 10 Land a Viewtiful Combo. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mutant Master 10 Land an Uncanny Combo. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mega Buster 20 Use 1,000 Hyper Combo Gauge bars. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Defender 10 Block 100 times. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Advancing Guardian 10 Perform 100 Advancing Guards. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
A Friend in Need 20 Perform 100 Crossover Assists. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
First Strike 10 Land 50 First Attacks. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Savage Playing 10 Perform 50 Snap Backs. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Quick Change-Up 10 Perform 50 Crossover Counters. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Perfect X-ample 10 Use X-Factor 50 times. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Gravity? Please... 10 Land 50 Team Aerial Combos. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mighty Teamwork 10 Land 30 Team Aerial Counters. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Big Bang Theory 15 Perform 30 Hyper Combo Finishes. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Hard Corps 15 Perform 30 Crossover Combination Finishes. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Training Montage 20 Play in Offline Mode for over 5 hours.
Training in Isolation 30 Play in Offline Mode for over 30 hours.
Seductive Embrace 20 Play on Xbox LIVE for over 5 hours.
Rivals Welcome 30 Play on Xbox LIVE for over 30 hours.
Brave New World 10 Participate in any mode over Xbox LIVE.
Hellbent 20 Participate in 100 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Dreaded Opponent 20 Participate in 200 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Forged From Steel 30 Participate in 300 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Full Roster 30 Battle against all characters over Xbox LIVE
. Incredible 20 Win without calling your partners or switching out in a Xbox LIVE match.
Need a Healing Factor 20 Win without blocking in an Xbox LIVE match.
Crazy Good 10 Surpass the rank of Fighter.
Mega Good 40 Surpass the 6th rank of any class.
Hotshot 15 Win 10 battles in Ranked Match.
Slam Master 20 Win 50 battles in Ranked Match.
Fighting Machine 40 Win 100 battles in Ranked Match.
Noble Effort 15 Get a 5-game win streak in Ranked Match.
Assemble! 15 Participate in an 8 player Lobby over Xbox LIVE.
Dominator 30 Collect 100 titles.
A Warrior Born 10 Earn 5,000 Player Points (PP).
Devil with a Blue Coat 15 Earn 30,000 Player Points (PP)
. Divine Brawler 50 Earn 100,000 Player Points (PP).
Comic Collector 50 Unlock all items in the Gallery.
Passport to Beatdown Country 10 Fight in all of the stages.
these achievements seem pretty average like the first MVC3 i got 1000/1000 from the first one and it seems like this will be another easy 1000 im glad we get to see some pics of the characters yet to be shown in game. This game is gonna PWN let us know what you think and dont be a jimmy!
By: goukijones Oct 31, 2011 | 4 Comments | Updated: Oct 31, 2011
Don't yell at me, I never played TvC, so I don't know how Frank West played in that game. I do like what I see in the Ultimate though. Lookin' like a vintage Jill Valentine from MvC2. She was one of my favorite characters in that game. Will I like Frank?
Well he's not like Jill from MvC2 at all. He's got a shopping cart and uses Zombies to assist him, but Frank West is another extremely unique character in Ultimate. He levels up during the match, I'm not talking about his super meter, I'm talking about his character and moves. This is pretty cool, for example one of your regular hits is a golf club that you have to pretty close to your opponent to hit. When you level Frank up during the match that same move will become a long stick with a chainsaw attached to it, that you can hit from across the screen. Totally awesome looking, immediately thoughts of badass nice tournament matches popped into my head. Can't wait for EVO(little hypefest there.)
Frank levels up by taking pictures, the more pics you take of different poses of your enemy, the faster Frank levels up. Zombie assist. This is really where I trying to make the Jill reference work, but it doesn't. Anyway, Frank can send Zombies at his foes. He can also pick the Zombie up by its legs and 360 swing them into his opponent. It's awesome too and I'm super excited about Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom. Check out Frank West.
Don't miss out on our Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 giveaway. We're giving away 5 copies!
Check out Eventhubs.com in the source for great coverage on UMvC3 and all things fighting games.
Special thanks to Capcom. Gouki.com appreciates the early look at Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. We can't "review" until Monday, but that's irrelevant. Hyped! I wanted to make this video so all the Jimmys know we is official. #gouki
a little more info on UMVC3
• In regards to online features for UMvC3, the match making process was sped up, they reduced online lag and the menu flow is easier for rematching players.
• At the current stage of development, there is no replay mode in UMvC3.
• The HUD shown is not the final version and is for Comic-Con. They're aware the lifebars for backup characters are hard to see and more tweaks are coming.
• Niitsuma hoped to get more characters from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 into UMvC3, but Marvel had their preferences, so Capcom went with those. Niitsuma also wanted to get another non-fighting game character in, but didn't say who that was.
• Tournament results and videos were a factor in balancing the game. Fan feedback and other stuff went a long ways in helping the developers change things.
• Not all characters got new moves, some just got tweaks to their existing attacks. Moves were added or changed to balance out the game, not just to add/change moves. C. Viper did get a new move, though. Frame data for a lot of the characters has been tweaked.
• The number of costume colors available for the characters has been expanded.
• There's no new end boss for UMvC3, still Galactus, but that doesn't mean they've left him untouched. He's got some new bells and whistles to throw at players.
• There will be something for MvC3 fans who bought the original game, if you have the save data on your console. What that is isn't revealed yet, but there will be an extra.
• If UMvC3 sells well, there will responses to fan requests for more content. This was said in response to if Mega Man will be in the game or not.
• All of the old stages are still in the game. Kattelox Island's snow version is separate from the old one.
• Capcom will not do a complete change log for MvC3 to UMvC3, but they're planning on doing something to document the changes between games.
• Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be at EVO 2011.
• If you bought DLC characters/costumes for MvC3, that will be useable in UMvC3, but Shadow Mode DLC will not be going over to UMvC3, that's only for vanilla MvC3.
• Capcom didn't want to completely overhaul X-Factor, because it's still MvC3, but they did make some changes to it, it does less damage now and of course can be activated in the air, as previously reported.
• The new characters in the game will have their own endings, stories and stuff, but it sounds like they'll be styled how they were in MvC3.
• Simple mode will be like it was in MvC3, you can't access all of a character's moves with it.
• Capcom went to the original source material a lot for the characters to try to bring them to life in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
• Hawkeye was a choice Marvel was very excited about. He has good long range attacks of course, but his close range attacks are good as well, making him pretty unique and fun to use.
After reading this im getting even more interested in this game. What im happy to see is that for those who bought the original MVC3 they will get a little bonus. I know it wont be anything spectacular be at lease we get something. Im hoping its some free coustme packs or something like that. Let us know what you think about these little nuggets of info.
By: DragonKiss83 Aug 27, 2011 | 2 Comments
Capcom Unity hooked us up with a little over an hour of footage. And Marvel.com updated Poenix's costumes.
I'm dying to get my copy. It still feels so far away. But seeing the game in action helps a little. I'm really looking forward to learning Ghost Rider and Dr Strange. And hoping that we will see some DLC by Christmas. Nemesis still looks really slow to me, but I think his damage output will be worth it for the players that can figure him out.
And if you guys got an extra one of these from 2K I know the perfect Jimmy to send it to......
By: goukijones May 2, 2012 | 3 Comments | Updated: May 3, 2012
The latest player trailer for Shadowloo Showdown 2012 Down Under this weekend. Don't miss this great event.
Shadowloo Showdown 2012 is a two day fighting game event unlike any seen before in Australia. The world will be watching via LIVE stream as these warriors duke it out in major titles such as; Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition v2012 (360), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360), Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Arcade), Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online (360), Soul Calibur V (360), King of Fighters XIII (360), Skullgirls (360) and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (360).
The stream will be LIVE here: http://www.twitch.tv/shadowloohq
Games & rules: http://shadowlooshowdown.com/gamesRead full story...
By: goukijones Nov 24, 2012 | 3 Comments
IGL SmackDown 5 November 7, 2012 Las Vegas, NV. There's a new Trah in town. IC IGL Ruin out of town. Check out the latest rankings update of the best players in Las Vegas.
Only found 2 entries on Challonge for IGL SmackDown 5. Here are the results.
Winner: Trah or better known as Trahh.
Winner: JackieTranRead full story...
By: goukijones May 7, 2012 | 4 Comments
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and SSF4AE2012 stole the show this weekend at both Season's Beatings & Shadowloo Showdown. Witness one of the most specatcular losses of all time happened from down under. Did the EVO champ retain his title in Columbus, Ohio?
For the last couple of years now, I've been watching more and more professional fighting game tournaments. Even more so since Ultimate has come out. I've always been a fighting game fan. I would ride my bike across the city (Las Vegas) to random 7/11's or Pistol Pete's (like a Chuck E Cheese's.) I would use all the money I stole from my dad's wallet and play Street Fighter II.
Well now I can play at home thankfully and sit on my fat ass, drunk most of the time. I don't believe in exercise. Now with the wonders of the internet errr Spooky. I can watch fighting game tournaments from all around the world. This stuff is more exciting than any major sports championship and its on a weekly basis. Except for maybe the SuperBowl, if the Eagles were in it. That would thrill me beyond belief.
Did you see what happened to Filipino Champ in Australia? First watch this first.
Jimmys is still beating YOU at your game. No gimmicks, just a C. Viper bro ... from Jersey.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- The Last of Us Part II
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Remember Me
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Marvel's Avengers
- Rage 2
- Crackdown 3
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor