Arth is back with some more excellent battles from New Geo Coliseum. Check out another round of Arthvader Fights. Thanks for watching and please leave your comments below.
Hey there everyone. I'm back to bring more matches over here. This time around, I thought of bringing matches i had on Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.
I've decided to put up these pics from last year's Metrocon. Hope you all enjoy these.
in the case you can't see these, here's the link:
EDIT: Trying to get the slideshow to work here isn't easy, but hopefully, I could get this all fixed.
EDIT Rei: Show these awesome pictures to your friends and share them with the world using the buttons below!
By: Arthvader Oct 15, 2010 | 2 Comments
A feature that could simplify the game on the 3DS
It's rather intresting how Yoshinori Ono is taking into consideration onto SSF4 3DS. Giving the players the ability to set four shortcuts on the touchscreen to use when in battle.
Personally, I think this would give come gamers who get this game whenever they get the 3DS a bit of a fighting chance. I myself, though, don't think I would go and use the touchscreen much, just because of the fact that i've been playing fighting games for a long time, though, it was intresting that CAPCOM would do a thing like this to give people new to the game an actual chance against someone who might be good.
Here's the Source:
Here's another Source:
By: Arthvader Mar 3, 2011 | 5 Comments
I'm here to bring some more battles onto Gouki.com.
With the new Mortal Kombat game coming up, I've decided to put up matches I had all the way back in September. Hope you guys have fun watching these battles (with commentary, no less). Also, like all my other vids, these were not recorded by me. and now, the vids:
Leave your comments down here, an don't be a Jimmy!
signature done by Milky Pink! Thanks for the Sig!
By: Arthvader Oct 6, 2010 | 2 Comments
you heard that right.
The latest DLC for BOTH L4D and L4D2, The Sacrifice, is now available through Steam and XBL. Steam users will be able to get the DLC for free. XBL users, however, will have to pay 560 MSP ($7) for each game, which if you own both games and want to play the sacrifice on both, you'll pretty much end up spending a total of 1120 MSP ($14). The latest DLC will allow you to chose amongst the four L4D survivors who will sacrifice their life for the rest of the team to survive. L4D2 owners who get's this DLC will also be able to the play the NO MERCY campaign as well, updated just for L4D2 with meele weapons added.
During the time of the DLC's development, Valve had made a digital comic.here's s comic, Enjoy:
please leave any comments below.
Sega's taxi service game get's a crazy release date.
Sega announced that Crazy Taxi will be released onto PSN and XBLA on Nov.23 and Nov.24 , repectivaly, for the price of $9.99, or 800 Microsoft Points.
Back when Crazy Taxi first came out for the Dreamcast, I would constantly play this game over, and over, and over, Just doing all sorts of crazy stuff that i could possibly do (drifting for long peroids of time, driving on the wrong side of the lane on purpose, jumping off of the parking garage, etc.). I remember one time I managed to get the CRAZY Licence andter playing a round for at least a good half-hour to a hour. Whenever the game comes out, I'll be getting this game to do all that crazy stuff again.
Here's the Source, from the guys at Sega:
By: Arthvader Jan 12, 2011 | 5 Comments
Arthvader shows his skills off in Street Fighter. Please leave your comments. Another day, another set of matches. This time it'll be SFII Hyper Fighting.
I believe this might be the last time I will put up any matches i had until a much more, later time. I hope you all do have a good time looking at some of these old styles matches.
please, leave your comments about these vids, and also, don't be a Jimmy!
By: Arthvader Feb 23, 2012 | 5 Comments
Once again, I've come up with another potential team for the game. Read on to find out why I want to use this team.
After rummaging through the roster, I Just so happened to find myself another possible team to use. This time, I'll be talking about these two:
Juri Han from Super Street Fighter IV & Hwoarang from TekkenRead full story...
Two more characters has been confirmed at TGS.
You hear that right, Spider-Man and Albert Wesker has been revealed at TGS.
Here's Spider-Man's Trailer:
And now, Wesker's:
By: Arthvader Oct 16, 2010 | 4 Comments
And also a standalone disk.
It seems Rockstar games has announced when their next DLC, Undead Nightmare, will be released. it's will have an entirely new single-player storyline, as well as new multiplayer content. DLC will come out Oct. 26, for the price of 800 Microsoft Points.
Here's the source, straight from Rockstar Games:
By: Arthvader Sep 26, 2011 | 3 Comments
My preview for Street Fighter X Tekken. Here are my reasons why I think this game will rock.
With Street Fighter X Tekken getting better with new info being brought up, I could say that I'm getting all hyped up for this. Let's look at what has been revealed thus far.
I don't know what the story is about, but it seems to involve a mysterious meteor that has crashed landed in the Antarctic. Hidden within this meteorite is a strange, but mysterious box-shaped objet called "Pandora", which it is beyond human comprehension. It cannot be opened by any conventional means, but when it detects violent confrontations, it'll give off a strong response.
One good thing about this game is that it's going to feel similar to that of Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV. There will be new game mechanics added. Here's what they are:
- This game will have a fast-paced tag-team fighting system.
- By borrowing the concept of Tekken Tag Tournament, if one character of a team is KO'd, the round is then over. Also, unlike Tekken Tag Tournament, characters won't be recovering life while in the sidelines.
- A three-tier super meter. it'll cost 2 meters to use Supers while it'll cost 1 meter to do Tag Cancels and EX moves.
- Tag Cancels can be used to switch out characters while in a combo, or to get an injured fighter out of harms way. It can also be used while laying on the ground to avoid wake-up attacks and to tag a fresh player in.
- Cross Arts: a move that allows for both members of the team to pull off both their supers.
- Cross Assault: dubbed SfXT's "Centerpiece", This will allow both team members to be on screen at the same time, allowing for crazy custom combos.
Here's a video showing the mechanics in action:
including all what you see in the video, at TGS, the following modes and mechanics were added in this game:
- 2-on-2 dual battle: allows four players to participate in 2-on-2 battles.
- Scramble: a 2-on-2 battle mode in which all four characters are on the screen at the same time.
- Briefing Room: you can call this an online training mode, where you and a friend can practice moves and combos together, whether it's against each other, or as a team.
- Pandora: a new game mechanic in which it sacrifices your partner in battle for a short, but powerful boost. Players can activate Pandora when one of the characters on the team is below 25% health, and pressing "down, down, MP+MK". While in Pandora mode, the cross gauge will be filled to maximum capacity, allowing the player to use Supers and EX moves infinitely. There is a catch, however: if the player dosen't defeat the opponent within the time limit, that player will instantly lose the round. As Seth Killian would say it: "It's not a comback mechanic, but rather a unholy high-stakes gamble."
- Gem System: a new mechanic in which players game give their characters different attributes by setting up gems prior to the battle. So, let's say we have two ryu players. they might use the same character, but based on what gems they set up, you can have two totally different gameplay styles.
I kinda enjoyed some of the music that is currently heard through the trailers and gameplay footages so far. I recognized two of Heihachi's theme remixed in different levels, which I thought was cool. the Cross Arts theme is cool as well, depending on who does the Cross Art. Let's hope for some more good tracks to be added in.
The graphics look good for this game. It's going to use the same graphics engine used in both Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV. This gives Capcom a chance to give the Tekken characters to be re-imagined in SFIV's highly acclaimed art style, all while having their unique characteristics intact.
Aside from the characters, the stages in this game looks awesome as well. not only that, you'll have various cameo appearances of characters from both capcom and namco franchises in the background.
Final Verdict HYPED!!!!!
Before I go, here's some recorded footage from Capcom Unity during a live streaming event back in August:
Leave your comments in the bottom, and Don't be a Jimmy!!!! GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check my other previews:
Arc System Works reveals the next chapter in the BlazBlue saga.
I'm glad to see that they're making another Blazblue game.
I like the new characters that are going to be added. Azrel looks like a total badass. Bullet looks as if she can kick ass. As for Amane, I don't know what to say about him, other than his fighting style looks interesting.
I also like how some of the returning cast is going to have some changes in moves, as well as appearance (Noel, in Particular).
Currently slated for Arcades in Winter 2012, and for PS3. No word yet on the 360 ver.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Street Fighter V
- Rage 2
- Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 2
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Crackdown 3
- Nintendo Switch Lite