By: goukijones Nov 15, 2011 | 5 Comments
This chick can't die yo. She will roll her head across the map and NOM NOM NOM you. Did she just say Berserker Barrage? I love what these Jimmys are doing with this game.
By: Cinderkin Jan 27, 2011 | 9 Comments
Dead Space 2 Limited Edition for the PS3 is on sale for $49.99.
Using the coupon code EMCKJHE84 on Newegg.com, you can score the limted edition of Dead Space 2 for PS3. Which includes the Dead Space Extraction game in Full HD for free.
If your on the fence about picking up this game read our Gouki.com Exclusive Review.
Don't be a Jimmy! Use those Share Buttons and tell your friends. Offer ends soon!
Click Dead Space 2 Limited Edition Playstation3 Game EA To Buy!
By: iorilamia Mar 19, 2011 | 3 Comments
Kevin Butlers douchebaggery a.k.a being awesome in comercials prevails again.
I'm not a fan of baseball or baseball games. But the recent K.But ( awesome nickname) comercials for MLB 11 are hilarious. He walks us thru how to be better at trash talking by using his " S.H.A.F.T" method. Theres a bunch of videos so I'll post a few here, check the others out on his youtube.
youtube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/KevinButlerVP
Did you find these videos funny? Leave a comment below jimmies.
By: goukijones Feb 17, 2011 | 8 Comments
Finally we're gonna get an open world Cops and Robbers ... Don't be a Jimmy. I hope you still have a copy of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is a 2010 Jimmy Gem winner for having one of the most innovative things in gaming. The Autolog. If you missed out on this experience, that's just too bad Jimmy. Playing NFSHP online with friends is one of the closest experiences I've had to Mario Kart 64 rail fests.
I absolutely love NFSHP ever since the demo dropped. When the game actually released, I put a lot of hours into it. Legit hours too, nothing that has to do with modding like ThaBrad or Erik Estrada ... Mods heard. I only wanted to change a few games with the online world. For one I wanted an open world car chase bad. Super cops and robbers and I can run in any direction possible. Well it seems with this new DLC, my dreams have come true.
Also new in this DLC is racing with weapons. Vintage Mario Kart. A couple of new cars packs. All of these DLC's are priced at for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points) which is tangible, but couldn't EA just have rolled out a package or something at a discount. Oh wait, it's EA. We're lucky we don't have to pay every time we put the game into our systems. Fuckin' Jimmys.
Check out this video from the NeedforSpeed YouTube Channel.
From YouTube: THREE new pieces of DLC are coming to Need For Speed Hot Pursuit! Get Armed & Dangerous on Feb 22nd, Lamborghini Untamed on March 1st, and Porsche Unleashed on march 8th. Visit http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/ for all of the details.
Need a copy of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?
By: goukijones Oct 11, 2010 | 4 Comments
I don't know what market this is for, but it's certainly not me. I'd rather play Kinect. Just kidding. How's the battery life on some of these games? Zero?
By: BatRastered Apr 28, 2016 | 0 Comments
2 endgame players discuss the latest FFXIV patch. Recorded LIVE at Anime Revolution in Las Vegas, NV. -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/goukitv
BatRastered and Stickman Sit down at Anime Revolution in Las Vegas to talk about the changes in the latest patch 3.26 for Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward.
By: shenwoopunch Dec 6, 2010 | 9 Comments
General summary is that Guile got mostly nerfs and just one buff to his upside down kick. DJ and Hakan only received buffs. Seth got both buffs and nerfs.
Too bad no changes were mentioned for Guile's Shades move. It would have been funny if it was given a boost in some form. We will possibly see a lot of Guile users switching over to DJ. However, it can be argued that certain USA tourney Guile players will stick with him. Note that Lamerboi, Dieminion, Dagger G, Warahk aka wolverine sideburns have stuck with Guile from vanilla SF4. Daigo was the only one that added Guile to his tournament repetoire after realizing how Ryu isn't as strong as he was in SSF4. Daigo and Dieminion are like the only Guile players that have actually won tournies. I think each of them only won one tourney with Guile.
If you hate Seth users before you might hate him more after the AE update. Hakan who was generally thought of as low tier might have a chance of climbing up the tier list.
• Deleted hittable box for his Reverse Spin Kick (Toward or Back + Hard Kick) from his knee and below during the first few frames after starting up and reduced its damage. With this adjustment, it's possible to make attacks like Ryu's Crouching Medium Kick whiff and hit them out.
• Spinning Back Knuckle's (Toward + Hard Punch) damage reduced.
• Sonic Boom's meter gain at startup is halved, and we adjusted his meter gaining rate through the match.
• Light Kick, Medium Kick and Hard Kick Flash Kicks damage reduced.
• Sonic Hurricane's damage has been reduced, and the startup time is a bit slower.
• Damage nerf is applied to Special Moves and his Ultra 2, so we can say his damage is reduced throughout.
• He will require more attacks to finish off opponents.
• There are almost no changes to his frame data, so in Arcade Edition he can do everything that he can already do.
• His Toward Jumping Hard Punch's number of active frames is doubled, so it's easier to hit with now.
• Far Standing Medium Kick's active frames were lengthened a little, and his hittable box when he extends his leg horizontally was reduced, so it will function better as a poking tool.
• Close Standing Medium Punch's startup is faster and the total duration of the move is reduced as a result, plus frame advantage on hit was increased, so it got significantly buffed.
• Crouching Hard Punch's start up is faster.
• Crouching Medium Kick has slightly more active frames.
• Neutral Jumping and Jumping Away Hard Punch (Stretchy Arms) now is his Jump Toward Hard Punch animation. The jumping stretchy arms attack has been removed.
• His Dive Kick's hitstun and blockstun were decreased, so it's slightly harder to use the move as an offense tool.
• All three Head Stomp moves had their active frames reduced, and the timing to hit all three of them was changed.
• Sonic Boom's recovery was reduced by 1 frame, and EX Sonic Boom's recovery is reduced by 3 frames. Now regular attacks into his regular or EX Sonic Boom, Focus Attack Dash Cancel and a follow up combo are pretty powerful.
• His Spin Kicks (Hyakuretsukyaku) deal more damage and less stun.
• Super's invincibility window was lengthened, and "the pursuit priority is increased." [Translator's note: It's assumed this means it will connect more hits against airborne opponents instead of the attack not fully connecting when someone jumps into it.]
• Ultra 2's recovery was shortened.
• Full invincibility was changed to 12 frames, and after that Seth is only invincible to projectiles until the end of active frames. In SSF4, according to the frame data, Seth was invincible for the first 88 frames of animation, so this is a significant reduction.
• Ultra 1 deals more damage, but has a longer recovery time.
• Stamina increased to 800, stun increased to 900. In SSF4 it was 750 for both his stamina and stun ranking.
• The changes on SSF4 Arcade Edition happened only where they affect the way he is played.
• He looks weakened in the first glance, but he also got strengthened in various points, so please research his playstyle in SSF4 Arcade Edition.
• Far Standing Light Punch's hittable box around his arm was removed, so it's more difficult to beat this attack.
• Crouching Medium Punch's priority was strengthened, and it deals more damage.
• Close Standing Medium Punch's active frames were increased by 1, so it's easier to use as anti air.
• Far Standing Medium Kick was changed to be a 2-hit normal, and it got adjusted in damage distribution, in startup, and in the total duration. Now, the 1st hit is Cancelable, so combos such as Crouching Light Punch, into Far Standing Medium Kick, into Special Moves and also Close Standing Medium Kick into Far Standing Medium Kick into Special Moves combos are possible.
• Close Standing Hard Kick, when it hits airborne opponents, will knock them out in the air, and the 2nd hit of the move has pursuit property.
• Far Standing Hard Kick's startup is 1 frame faster, and the active frames for it was increased by 1.
• Crouching Hard Kick's distance was shortened, but has more active frames, and it will recover faster after the active frames end.
• Toward Jumping Medium Kick's pushback on hit is adjusted, so combos after crossing up with it are easier.
• Air Slasher's (Fireball) recovery got shortened, and the hitstun/blockstun got reduced as well. There are no changes to EX Air Slasher. Opponent's attack will now be registered as a counter hit if you get hit out during the whole move, so if the opponent jumps in on you, you will be in a world of hurt.
• Light Dread Kicks' (Double Rolling Sobat) startup was changed to 12 frames, and his lower body invincibility was lengthened as well. It's comboable from Light attacks now. It's throw invincibility and airborne state were removed.
• Medium, Hard and EX Dread Kicks (Double Rolling Sobat) 1st hit deals longer hitstun, so landing the first 1st hit, Focus Attack Dash Canceling, and following up with a combo may be great.
• Machinegun Upper's damage was increased.
• Light Jacknife Maximum (Up Kicks) damage was increased, and is completely invincible until active frames end.
• Hard Kick and EX Jacknife Maximum hitbox was adjusted in order to prevent it from whiffing some hits after connecting it.
• Ultra 2's recovery time was reduced as much as possible.
• Dee Jay's forward dash has more frames where you can input a Super or Ultra command. As a result, his forward dash into Ultra 2 is easier than it was before.
st.HP's hurtbox around his arm got smaller, so it's easier to use as an AA or a poke.
When Oiled, even when normals are input during forward dash he will still slide a little. (Translation incomplete.)
Step Low (F+LK) got to be cancelable.
For Oil Shower, the duration of the oil will be stacked now. The maximum duration will be 30 seconds.
Also, MK/HK/EX versions have 5f less recovery, and EX version can be canceled into Guard Position (D+3P, aka coward crouch).
Also, Oil Shower will be one of the follow-ups after Oil Slide.
The effect is the same as LK Oil Shower, and he will be in advantage nevertheless.
LP Oil Slide has faster start-up, and can be connected from cr.LP or Step Low.
Oil Dive (including EX), while holding button, can be canceled into Guard Position.
Oil Rocket, Oil Dive's input property is adjusted, so the feeling will be same with that of Zangief's SPD.
By: goukijones Mar 8, 2011 | 6 Comments
Gouki.com just got accepted to the GameStop affiliate program. Which means, heads-up on some great ways to save money from GameStop. Including new releases, DLC, and used games.
Here's the latest deals from GameStop. Don't be a Jimmy. Thanks for your support.
For one week only, 10% off pre-order titles at GameStop.com. It's not very often that GameStop is able to offer discounts on pre-orders, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity. GameStop is also offering $20 off when you purchase two games priced $59.99 each. Both these offers end 3/15/11 so time is limited. Details on these and all of our current offers can be found below.Read full story...
By: goukijones Sep 29, 2017 | 1 Comments
The first major patch for Stormblood will come in October and include and will adventure into Final Fantasy Tactics!
Catch the Gouki.com crew on Malboro in our very own FC Kefka.
Check out our FFXIV websites in the sidebar.
Vote on this story to give DMeNt1 a vote. This was the first match of the night, my first match in weeks. I'm not making excuses already.
Vote carefully. You must be logged in to vote.
Dan? I got this in the bag. He picked Dan!
The Original Bahby! FnJimmy gets into Cosplay as Gouki Akuma for E3 2009.
Thanks for doing this Jimmy! I will never forget this.
I didn't like Uncharted 2, and here's why.
I have a PS3 and not many games for it. I heard Uncharted 2 had pretty good critical reception, so I figured "if a lot of other people like it, maybe I will like it too!". I ended up getting Uncharted 2, and I got really bored of it.
First off, I never really found the Indiana Jones movies that entertaining. I mean, the concept of them is pretty entertaining but I don't like the actual movies very much. This game is sort of like Indiana Jones. Well, it's also mixed with National Treasure (a movie I like), but doesn't have that same heart warming Nick Cage feel.
This game is said to be like Tomb Raider. I wouldn't necessarily know since I've never played a Tomb Raider for more than 10 minutes, but Nathan is far less attractive to me than Lara.
However, the hot girl of this game, Chloe Frazer, is super hot. I mean, damn. I don't think I've ever found a video game character more appealing. And that voice too. And that British accent. And that body. And that attitude. Mmm.
Anyways, after "playing with the sixaxis function", the gameplay comes in. It's a hide-behind-coverfire-throw-grenades-or-melee-them kind of game with "platforming". The reason platforming is in quotes is that it's not true platforming. True platforming needs timing, precision, caution, and fluidity. Uncharted 2 has choose-a-direction+jump and Drake does everything by himself. The only real challenge with the platforming is figuring out which crumbled rock you can and can't jump on, but if you spin the analog and mash jump, he'll find it for you.
After long platforming segments, you get to the combat. The combat is almost like WW1 trench warfare. You just sit there and wait and shoot millions of bad guys. There are just so many guys! It's not like the game even promotes stealthiness either.
So you do an hour of mind numbing combat and half an hour of fake platforming, and it repeats.
However, the graphics, voice acting, and presentation for this game are really great. It really does feel like a movie, and some of the gameplay parts are things you'd see in an intense action movie. I'm not saying this game was done poorly, just that I simply don't like it.
Trending Video Games
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Rage 2
- Fallout 76
- Death Stranding
- Mario Kart Tour
- Marvel's Avengers
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Nintendo Switch Lite