Check out Resident Evil 6 latest two trailers. No Hope Left.
What do you think of these latest trailers? Are you excited for this game? I love Resident Evil and I can't wait. Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: cinderkin Mar 19, 2013 | 2 Comments
Tomb Raider was rebooted this year with it's latest title, but before that we almost got Tomb Raider: Ascension instead. Check out the footage.
The footage here looks like a mix of Shadow of Colossus and Resident Evil, with a touch of Dead Space limb damage. The video shows Lara riding a horse, leading a girl around with a carrot it seems, and other features that didn't make the cut in the new Tomb Raider.
While I enjoyed the new Tomb Raider's single player campaign, I think adding multiplayer to the game was a mistake. Maybe if they had pulled MP we could have seen some of the features.
What do you think of Tomb Raider Ascension? Is this something you would have like to see in Tomb Raider? Is this a better direction for the franchise? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Check out the all new E3 gameplay walkthrough for the upcoming Watch Dogs!
Read full story...
By: Cinderkin Apr 5, 2013 | 2 Comments
Capcom and Combofiend have released the latest video letting the community know that we are on week 3 of the character suggestions for the update of Street Fighter 4.
This week we can suggest changes for Juri, Evil Ryu, Yun, Yang, Abel, Dee Jay, Hakan, Rose, Guy and Gen. Now if you want a fighter to fly that isn't going to happen. So be sure to pick some decent changes this week.
So be sure to make your voice heard and submit your thoughts over at Capcom-Unity.com
Tell us what you think about this weeks characters in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Apr 24, 2013 | 3 Comments | Updated: Apr 26, 2013
2K Marin has confirmed that the XCOM game once thought to be cancelled is being changed to a different game with a different title. Check it out!
According to XCOM developers 2K Marin, the new XCOM game is being rebranded as something new and different. Claiming the XCOM universe is expanding.Read full story...
By: cinderkin Sep 11, 2012 | 2 Comments
Maximilian is back with another Assist Me tutorial video. This time he has gone back in time to teach the basics of the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom Origins. Very funny and informative stuff here. Check it out.
Are you excited for the return of Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs Capcom? What did you think of the tutorials/movies? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: cinderkin Mar 21, 2013 | 0 Comments
Coming up on the release of the new Injustice: Gods Among us fighting game. NetherRealm Studios have released a new trailer. This time on the psychotic Harley Quinn.
It looks like Harley might be ready to join the forces of good, or maybe she will go back to that of the Jokers side kick (love interest).
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin May 24, 2013 | 1 Comments
Rockstar has announced a couple editions for the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V. Check it out!
Rockstar has finally unveiled the Special and Collectors Edition for Grand Theft Auto V. Sporting plenty of goodies and in game extras. Check them out below:
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition ($79.99) includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork: This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
- Blueprint Map: This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
- Special Ability Boost: Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.
- Stunt Plane Trials: Single-player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More: Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Additional Weapons: When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition ($149.99) includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:
- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key: Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.
- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap: This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online: Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property: Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Also whether you pre order the standard edition or one of the two above you'll receive access to the Atomic Blimp.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Square Enix has released a trailer for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3. Check it out!
Read full story...
By: cinderkin Aug 30, 2012 | 1 Comments
Capcom has announced a release date for the somewhat highly anticipated Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Marvel vs Capcom: Origins is a new title for PS3 and Xbox 360 which features two games; Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs Capcom. Today Capcom has announced the official release date for September 25th and 26th on PSN and XBLA respectiivly. They also released some new screen shots to check out.
The game will offer GGPO for its online netcode with 8 player lobbies and spectator support. Comes loaded with HD filters, replay functions and a challenge system similar to Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition.
Marvel vs Capcom: Origins will cost $14.99 or 1200 MSP. Are you looking forward to this game? Have any favorite MvC moments? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Jun 13, 2013 | 0 Comments
Ubisoft has released the new world premiere gameplay video for the upcoming Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Check it out!
In this all-new extended gameplay, see Captain Edward Kenway fight, sail and explore the vast and diverse pirate world of Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag.Read full story...
By: Cinderkin Apr 9, 2013 | 2 Comments
Game-Informer has released it's latest issue with the caped crusader Batman on the cover. Officially announcing that the Batman origin story is coming titled "Batman: Arkham Origins.
The third game in the Arkham series is set for a prequel origin story. This time it will be developed by Warner Montreal and not Rocksteady Studios who's famed for the first two games.
The game takes place before Arkham Asylum and features a younger Batman facing off against some of the most dangerous super villains for the first time. Deathstroke is being shown on the back cover of the Game-Informer magazine.
The lead designer of Prototype and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Eric Holmes will be the creative director of Batman: Arkham Origins.
Batman: Arkham Origins is scheduled for release this October for current generation consoles.
What do you think about this announcement? Does knowing that Rocksteady isn't working on the game worry you? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- The Last of Us Part II
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Remember Me
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Marvel's Avengers
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Rage 2
- Crackdown 3
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor