By: BatRastered Nov 24, 2014 | 0 Comments
The first of 3 new gameplay videos, now with actual gameplay.
So this is what Rocksteady's been doing for the last 3 years? Looks pretty amazing. Coming in June 2015!
From the youtube description:
ACE Chemicals Part 1: Infiltration the first of three new gameplay videos from Batman™: Arkham Knight. All feature Batman learning about his new foe--- the Arkham Knight---as he enters ACE Chemicals. The video highlights new game features including the new “Fear Takedown” maneuver, as well as the seamless integration of the Batmobile into gameplay and Combat Mode.
Watch as Batman takes on Arkham Knight’s henchmen to rescue the remaining ACE Chemicals plant workers and stop Arkham Knight from executing The Scarecrow’s plans.
Head to www.batmanarkhamknight.com on Dec 1 at 9am EST to see the next installment of this trilogy first.
By: BatRastered Nov 3, 2010 | 7 Comments
The patch has been out for the PS3 and PC since Tuesday morning but was delayed on the XBOX 360. Kinect dashboard to blame?
Title Update 1.41 Notes:
- Level cap increase of 8 levels for all players.
- Original Borderlands players will now be able to achieve level 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- Enemies now scale to new level caps throughout the whole game as long as playthrough 2 has been completed.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will now scale to new enemy level caps.
- DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will now properly award players for obtaining these achievements.
Borderlands fans, new and old, will now be able to hunt and kill more in Pandora than ever before with this new free Title Update for Borderlands! Players with the original Borderlands will now be able to achieve Level 58 on all their characters, up from Level 50, while owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting maximum level of 69, up from 61! Players who have also completed playthrough 2 will now be able to challenge themselves in every place in Pandora! Every enemy and boss will scale to the players level, giving players the chance to enjoy past zones all over again.
The patch was released for the PC and PS3 Tuesday November 2nd, but the XBOX patch had been delayed. Here's the latest update:
Update 5:00pm (CST) 11/3/2010
Roadblocks to releasing the free TU to our 360 fans have been removed, and we expect it to start rolling out within the hour and should be to everyone's 360 by tomorrow morning (11/4 Morning)
No official word on what caused the delay but the smart money is on MS being really busy fixing things with the new XBOX dashboard recently released for Kinect. Yet another reason to hate the Kinect, yeah! Why do you think it was delayed? Leave a comment!
Trying to decide which character to start with in Borderlands 3 is maybe the hardest boss!
Thanks the video game Jesus' that September is right around the corner because I can not wait to play this new Borderlands.
The language is Japanese ... either way, you know it's looking bad ass.
Metroid is one of My favorite series of all time. I tell people that Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time. I hated the Wii motion controlled(pre-set waggle) version of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I hope this new Metroid doesn't suck. What do you think? Watch the new trailer ...
By: goukijones Jan 20, 2011 | 5 Comments
Sometimes I get drunk, play some old ass game and then try to write about it. Spelling might be correct, but grammar and subject matter has no bounds. Read with caution. Today's game - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic
First of all, why is the screen square? And WTF is a black and white button? The initial character set up is streamlined perfectly and is lusting with excellent game design. I named my girl NubnubDaRere, that name sounds just like a Star Wars name, if you say it real fast. Then Combat is introduced right away, I choose melee style and solider class. It is my destiny to become the ultimate Jedi warrior. I WILL become a dual lightsaber master.
I skip through every conversation as fast as I can, consistently being as cruel and evil as possible. I keep my inventory list very tight, I know exactly what I have and what I need. Armor, lightsabers and all of my tech is maxed out constantly. I have the maximum amount of grenades(all types) with me at all times. And you fuckin' better believe my Medpacs are stacked up as well. I'm not talking about the Jimmy ass Medpacs either.
Does anyone know how to fix this square ass screen? The graphics are amazing still to this day. The game looks great and there's tons of detail throughout. The cut-scenes are all rendered in-game. Knights of the Old Republic is an industry changer and became bigger than the name of Star Wars itself. Something that eventually evolved into Mass Effect and hopefully one day The Old Republic MMO. If you have never played KOTOR, then you fucked up big time some where in your life.
By: Cinderkin Jan 22, 2011 | 25 Comments
Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma have surfaced! Check it out! NSFW Jimmy!
Offcast has a ton of gameplay footage archived. Check it out. Absolutley amazing. Below is some information on the two fighters.
• People are comparing Oni more to Gouken than to Akuma. He looks slower and his sweep is different. Regular fireballs don't travel full screen, unless they're the EX version. Red (electric) Fireballs do travel full screen.
• Has a new teleport/air dash move by doing quarter-circle back + 3x Punches. Can be used to avoid anti air moves, among other things. Seems to have some recovery on it, though. Overall, seems to be a GREAT move.
• One of his attacks makes him leap into the air and come with a stomp/body attack, think E. Honda's Sumo Splash. There's an EX version of this.
• He has a Shoryuken (Dragon Punch) and Hurricane Kick. Shoryuken seems good at times, others, not so good.
• Health isn't known, some say it's low, some say it's average. May be because he's fighting Evil Ryu so much, who takes off a ton of life.
• Damage output is low.
• Some of his normal moves are fairly good, like Standing Hard Kick. His c.MP is pretty decent. Some of his normals are so-so.
• His 'Gouken Palm' special crosses up and it might be fireball invincible. It's unsafe on block, though.
• Demon Flip is a really good anti air from some ranges.
• Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 2 looks like Akuma's Ground Pound Super Art (Kongou Kokuretsu Zan) from Third Strike if it whiffs or partially connects, but if goes into the full animation Oni jumps into the air and finishes with a huge Shoryuken with a lot of flashing stuff on screen.
• Can combo his Ultra 2 off his EX Slide Dash move.
• Can do air Ultra fireball... possibly for chip damage.
• Evil Ryu's most closely resembles Akuma in Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Many of their moves are very similar. A few examples: Far Standing Hard Punch is the same, Crouching Hard Kick (sweep) is slightly slower, Hurricane Kick can juggle into a Shoryuken and it doesn't break armor.
• Akuma's Fireball, Red Fireball, Shoryuken, Hurricane Kick, Dive Kick and Teleport all look to be pretty close to what Evil Ryu can do. It looks like many things Akuma can do, like cross up Hurricane Kicks and core combos, so can Evil Ryu.
• Has a new special move, appears to be quarter-circle forward + Hard Kick. This performs an Axe Kick with an exaggerated animation, the regular version does not hit overhead, but the EX version does. You can combo into the regular versions from a Crouching Medium Kick, but the EX version won't combo.
• He definitely has low health (stamina), probably some where around Akuma's, I'd guess 850. Two wrong guesses can lead to a dizzy from some characters.
• Can combo into his Ultra 2 with Crouching Medium Kick into EX Fireball FADC, Ultra 2. Full animation will land. Sick.
• Does a TON of damage. One combo into Hurricane Kick did about 35-40% on Chun-Li.
• Evil Ryu's Crouching Medium Kick is like the one in Third Strike, pretty good, but slower than Ryu's and you can't combo into it from Light Punch.
• You can combo into his Medium Punch off Light Punch, though, and his Crouching Medium Punch is really good. Thing has a lot of range and stuffs a lot of attackst. On bigger hitbox characters you can combo 3 Crouching Medium Punches into whatever you like. So far you can do it on Oni..
• His Super is a Raging Demon.
• Ultra 1 is a souped up Fireball. This mostly closely resembles normal Gouken's Ultra 2, as it appears that you can charge it up and then release it.
• Ultra 2 is a Metsu Go Shoryu uppercut which he hits you with three uppercuts: flies into the air and charges evil energy... and slams you're face into the ground with it.
• Toward + Medium Kick does a lunging Hop Kick, but it doesn't hit overhead.
• Hard Punch Shoryuken is a good anti air.
• Red Rapper offered this opinion on Evil Ryu: "It's all about risk reward. He [doesn't make] Ryu obsolete. Essentially, you're getting a different version of Ryu who does more Damage, but in return takes a LOT OF DAMAGE. His c.MK is better or worse in some ways, but he has some cool tools that could help out against normal Ryu's bad matchups. However — he's for sure not overpowered. No way."
He's not like Vanilla Sagat either. Vanilla Sagat you could guess wrong quite a few times and still pull out a victory with one ultra combo. Evil Ryu you guess wrong twice you're [screwed]."
Very cool character, though. Tons of fun to play and a nice vary up to normal Ryu's style."
What do you Jimmys think? Are you excited to play these two characters? Tell us what you think in the comments.
Don't be a Jimmy!
Win Call of Duty: Black Ops. Your choice for either the PS3 or the Xbox 360. Receive it on release day.
Winner announced contest closed
Congratulations to PWNY!!! She is the big winner of the COD Black ops giveaway.
- Pwny 7321000 *Big winner - Thank you very much for reading and writing on Gouki.com.
- akskiller 6360000
- Arthvader 3915000
- de bad shot 2180000 *Canadian
- sexyyrays 1291000 *not eligible
- GreenFire999 1036000
- ErikEstrada 565000 *Jimmy?
- fnjimmy 450000 *not a threat as promised
- ThaBrad 420000
- Thewolf14 345000
GoukiJones & FnJimmy discuss GoukiJones' farts from E3 2013 & also new Lego titles.
The Lego games are cool. Not super great, I haven't played 1 in years. The new Chima browser based MMO, looks alright, but I can't say how much interest I actually have in that game. 10%? The Avengers looks really cool, some of the best split screen game play I've seen. I probably should have recorded a little bit to show you. Maybe there's a video online ... Nope.
Warner Bros. was also showing off ANOTHER LoL clone, this 1 tho has DC characters. I don't really know if it was an LoL clone tho. There's was a ton of JImmys crowded around playing it. There was a stage with 10 set ups, announcers & a pro-team there. A pro-team? So no interested. Jimmy?
Mad Max was there. Some next-gen super game ... allegedly. I'm not bothered with this either. This game doesn't exist yet as far as I'm concerned.
What kind of gameplay do you figure you're going to see during this demo? I haven't read anything about this game - Like I said, I don't believe it's real. I figure the demo is 1: watching that trailer again. 2: some guy driving around in a barren wasteland? Shooting at Jimmys in random encampments? I bet you there is no clever scavenging system or leveling up. What is this Rage 2? Again, none of my takes are factual. I have 0 interest in this game.
Thanks for watching & reading.
The 8 games (and a 9th you can vote for) are unveiled
There will be 9 games featured at this year's Evolution tournament in Las Vegas (July 14-16 at the Mandalay Bay)
On the main stage will be:
- Street Fighter V
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Tekken 7
Also appearing will be:
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction
- Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
- The King of Fighters XIV
- Injustice 2
The last game will be decided by a vote with your charity dollars. Proceed benifit the Make-A-Wish foundation. At the time of this article, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is in the lead. Choices include:
- Pokkén Tournament
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Killer Instinct
- Mortal Kombat XL
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo
By: BatRastered Aug 20, 2013 | 1 Comments
Need for Speed Rivals releases 11.19.13. This is the second official trailer presented at the 2013 EA Gamescom Press Conference. Need for Speed Rivals is available for pre-order now on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 & PC. Will You Cross The Line?
Read full story...
GoukiJones and I paid a visit to Valve’s meeting room at E3 to take a peek at Portal 2
Goukijones and I paid a visit to Valve’s meeting room at E3 to take a peek at Portal 2. The game was not playable, it was demoed as a Blu-ray video, so don't expect this to be released anytime soon. Valve has only said "some time in 2011".
Valve showed us several new pieces of Aperture Science equipment:
- Excursion Funnels are liquid tunnels that can carry you or any cubes you may need either horizontally or vertically and can be redirected through a portal.
- Aerial Fiath Plates are sections that launch you (or a storage cube) across the room in a certain direction.
- The Thermal Discouragement Beam is a laser that can either take out a turret or activate certain switches, it can be redirected through a portal or with a Weighted Pivot Cube (basically a mirrored storage cube).
- Pneumatic Diversity Vent is a tube that sucks up anything underneath it, you can as expected drop a portal underneath and use the other end of the portal to remove any obstacles in your way.
- Propulsion Gel is an orange goo that, when spread on the floor, allows you to travel much faster than usual.
- Repulsion Gel is a blue goo that you will bounce off of (much higher than a jump).
There were some funny notes in the instructional slides shown before the demos of the different equipment. You can see that the humor of the original game is very much present in the sequel, even at this early stage. Here's the text in case you can't read it in the youtube video.
Excursion Funnels – are part of an investigation into how well test subjects can solve problems while travelling through a churning funnel of liquid asbestos. Results so far have been highly informative: They cannot.
Aerial Faith Plate – are part of a larger trust experiment designed to help the enrichment center discover whether the capacity for trust is effected by being catapulted into space.
Propulsion Gel – Designed as a diet aid and marketed under the name “Propulsion Pudding”, this sweet, largely non-toxic liquid form of fiberglass insulation increased the velocity of any food that followed it through the digestive tract, leaving the body no time to absorb calories. Propulsion Pudding was pulled from the shelves when it was discovered that digestion plays several crucial roles in the eating process, such as breaking down food into small, manageable chunks before it is violently expelled from the human body.
Repulsion Gel – Apeture’s second attempt at a dietetic pudding substitute resulted in Repulsion Gel, a much sweeter, slightly less non-toxic form of fiberglass insulation that caused subsequently ingested food items to bounce off the lining of the dieter’s distended stomach and out his or her mouth. For various reasons, this was also pulled from the shelves.
This is it Jimmy! Vlog #9. Drunk with a fancy micro phone ...
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- The Outer Worlds
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
- Crackdown 3
- Fallout 76
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Pokemon Sword And Shield
- World War Z