NVidia PhysX demo featuring Borderlands 2
This is a demo showing what games using the PhysX engine on the newer NVidia cards can do. It just happens to feature my most anticipated game, Borderlands 2.
This is some next generation shit right there... Right now that's only available on a PC with a fairly high-end graphics card... Give it a couple of years and it it will be on your living room HDTV.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR Gouki Linkshell Guides
- ---Gouki Podcast #108--- USF4 and Destiny Release Dates
- FnJimmy's Golden Video Review
Top 10 Video Games
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Mario Kart 64
- Xbox One
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Playstation 4
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Dragon Age: Inquisition