By: pwny Oct 15, 2010 | 10 Comments
Challenge lobbies have been big this past month or so and for those who might not know what a challenge lobby does... it basically unlocks everything with you just going in the lobby and entering some codes.
Of course, people are gonna want you to pay like twenty bucks just to get in one, and OF COURSE some people aren't gonna want to pay it and that leads to some annoying things.
- It unlocks everything without you even actually having to do the challenges.
- Those who design these challenge lobbies make a lot of money.
- There's these things called "infections", and from what my brother told me is that once you get in the lobby, you get "infected" (they wear off once you turn off the console)and that gives you: Aimbot/laser to your guns/speed running/low gravity/no reload...and you could use these in private matches as well.
- If you're lucky, you'll get into them for free, and these lobbies could be really fun.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Resident Evil TV Series
- Gotham Knights
- Street Fighter V
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor
- Saints Row
- Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Songs Of Conquest
- AEW Fight Forever