By: DragonKiss83 Apr 27, 2011 | 5 Comments
I was ready to pass on the next DLC until I saw the Zombie level..
Let's get right to what you want to see.
I could have done with out the extra DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops, then I saw what they had planned for the zombie mode. To be able to play as Robert Englund had me sold, but then you add Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Danny Trejo. It'll be out for Xbox 360 May 3, and PS3 will see it about a month later, and again it'll be $15. So now if you have both DLC packs you're looking at around $100 put into this game. Hopefully we'll have PSN back by then.
I know most of you are done with Call of Duty, but does this make you want to play it any? Let's Hear what you think.
Here are the Achievements
So far these look like better new levels than what we got for first strike. But 360 users are playing it now and for us waiting for the PS3 release and for PSN even.
But I think the rest of you are waiting for the good stuff.
Call of the Dead
Robert Englund had me sold.
And if you want more shots http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/call-of-duty-black-ops-call-of-the-dead/4089550/#/8
- Stand-in (35 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.
- Ensemble Cast (45 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.
- Stuntman (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11.
- Shooting on Location (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away.
- Quiet on the Set (30 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director.