Video: Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt Sweepstakes Trailer
Fame, fortune, and loot -- both real-world and in-game -- are up for grabs when the Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt begins on October 11, 2013!
Here's how it works:
- Register to participate on Borderlands2LootHunt.com
- Beginning October 11, play Borderlands 2 each day to complete the Daily Target for your chance at in-game and real-world loot totaling $100,000 in prizes!
After you're opted in, all you need to do is wait until October 11 and make sure you're connected to the internet whenever you play Borderlands 2!
In addition, Borderlands 2 players around the globe will reap the benefits (and loot) of the Daily Target as well as updates to make certain weapons more powerful -- all you need to do is make sure you're connected to the internet when you boot up Borderlands 2!
The updates to make certain weapons more powerful is interesting... I wonder which ones? It probably doesn't matter as they won't drop any way.
Trending Video Games
- Street Fighter 6
- The Last of Us HBO Max
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- The Callisto Protocol
- Skull and Bones
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Tekken 8
- Halo Infinite