Video: Finish-Him Interview of Injustice: Gods Among Us! New Details!
Finish-Him.com recently sat down with Hector Sanchez of NetherRealm Studios to discuss the changes of Injustice Gods Among Us from Mortal Kombat 9. Check it out!
Part 2 gets blurry, but the audio is what's important.
There are some really interesting things being said here that I haven't heard before. These are some of the key things I heard:
- Hit-Confiming combos into meter burn special attacks.
- Full blown tutorial mode.
- The Wager system can be used to do damage or even regain health. Only works during the second health bar.
- Training mode has been reworked due to community request.
- Frame Data built into the game, every move shows data.
- Ranges and zones for stage interactions as well as transitions.
- Removing the Block button opens up all new fighting potential.
- Street Fighter control settings.
- Online practice mode.
This game is looking very good for Hardcore and Casuals alike. They mention online is better, but we will see when the game comes out. Online for Mortal Kombat 9 was and still is broken. So I hope they can keep their word and get online fixed. PS3 users won't be allowed to fight gamers from other regions just like Mortal Kombat 9. Xbox 360 users will not have region restrictions.
What are your thoughts on these new features? Is Injustice something that you are looking forward to? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor
- Street Fighter IV
- Rage 2
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Crackdown 3