Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a survival horror game that takes place on a densely populated space station, called the "Sprawl". The mental illness caused by the Marker appears to be permanent and continues to have an effect on the protagonist Isaac Clarke. The government will continue to have a place in the storyline. The game will begin in a hospital on board the Sprawl. Players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infection as it begins in the station.
Multiplayer: It has a 4 vs 4 setup, where one team consists of humans, trying to finish an objective. The other team consists of Necromorphs, who try to stop the humans from accomplishing their goal. Each playable character has something different than the other members of their team (ie: one human character may have a cutter, while one has a rifle).
Dead Space 2 - E3 Trailer
- Dead Space 2 game.
- Isaac Clark’s collectible replica Plasma Cutter. Plasma Cutter is modeled from the new design in Dead Space 2 and features trigger activated LED lights.
- The Dead Space 2 Original Soundtrack. Soundtrack features an hour of music compiled from the score of Dead Space 2. Also included is a Scoring of Dead Space 2 featurette.
- Rare lithograph depicting Necromorph transformation concept art by Visceral Games artist Brett Marting.
- Isaac Unitology Suit and accompanying Force Gun in-game items. Each offer unique advantages to the player when used in Dead Space 2.
Bonus Items: Pre-order Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 or Xbox 360 and get a free download of Dead Space Ignition on PlayStation Network or Xbox Live. Download includes the full Dead Space Ignition downloadable game as well as two unique unlockables for Dead Space 2, including the exclusive Hacker Suit.
EBGames and GameStop Exclusive DLC: Rivet Gun - Pre-Order Dead Space 2 from GameStop to receive an exclusive in-game 711-MarkCL Rivet Gun.
Top 10 Video Games
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Gears of War 4
- WWE '12
- Final Fantasy XV
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- The Last Guardian
- Halo Wars 2
- Dishonored 2
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Mortal Kombat