By: goukijones Aug 22, 2013 | 98 Views | 0 Comments
Got my hands the new DLC for Dishonored last week. I beat it. I found some weird glitches happening. You can check out my thots here & take a look at this weird screen glitching. Prolly just the XBOX being from the nubfarm.
It’s no secret at this point. This Jimmy right here -this Jimmy trying to write out this story- is a BIG FAN of Dishonored. I got the Witches of Brigmore last week from Bethesda, shout out Bethesda. They love the FnJimmy Golden Video Review, they tell me. Sure. I had know idea what this DLC was about, I don’t have any of the other DLC & I can’t tell you too many DLC’s that I’ve liked in the past.
Swerve! This 1 is tight. You play a completely different character, one you -as the main character- actually killed in the Main Story. He was a boss. Daud. So you start out as Daud & you have to fight off the attack from the Main Story. Really sweet stuff. I think it’s a great idea & this DLC was off to a good start.
Daud has a bunch of different moves. He can summon assassin’s to fight alongside of him. (That was the first 1 I upgraded fully.) You can also improve his running, jumping, stealth just like the main character, Corvo. Daud seemed to move WAY faster than Corvo when I maxed him out. He was at least twice as fast as any guard running after him & I had him crouched! But he is the assassin class in the game. The DLC definitely gives you a nice feeling of something different & new with the differences in this playable character.
I got 2 days of gameplay out of this. Prolly a total of 8 hours. That was only playing thru once & not on the maximum difficult. So there is definitely some replay value. And I am almost fairly certain that there are multiple endings.
There are tons of new enemies as well & the DLC takes you to a new Location. BUUUUUUUUUUT the graphics aren’t that great already in Dishonored, but these weird glitches don’t help. Sometimes I would stop to look around the room cuz I thot hidden shit was flashing at me. Check out this clip.
Regardless that little glitching -like I said, it’s prolly just the Xbox- this DLC is worth it & it’s fun! Dishonored is fun! Check out my full review with Bullet Points.
Thanks for reading.
By: goukijones Aug 13, 2013 | 42 Views | 0 Comments
Info & a trailer for the new Dishonored DLC. Plus check out GoukiJones & FnJimmy's reviews for Dishonored.
The Brigmore Witches, continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, and bring his twisted narrative that began with The Knife of Dunwall to a close. After discovering the identity and intentions of Delilah, the leader of the Brigmore Witch coven, you set out to disrupt her from completing a powerful ritual that will spell your doom. Having already been betrayed by your lieutenant, Billie Lurk, you must rely on feuding gang factions—the Dead Eels and the Hatters—to negotiate your way through previously unseen districts of Dunwall en route to Delilah’s stronghold. Regardless of the way you reach your destination, one thing is for certain – you will finally answer for your treacherous actions and fall before the mercy, or punishment, of the Royal Bodyguard and Assassin, Corvo Attano. Additionally, your power, weapon and item upgrades, Chaos level, and player actions from The Knife of Dunwall will carry over via a compatible save file option.Read full story...
By: goukijones Aug 9, 2013 | 92 Views | 0 Comments | Updated: Aug 22, 2013
GoukiJones shares his pro & cons bulletpoint list for Dishonored. It's not supposed to make that much sense, but those of you who have played it will understand.
I played thru Dishonored. I played thru it 3 times. I like those games where you can sneak around & play the game in different styles. I’ve seen 4 completely different endings in Dishonored. That’s something worth mentioning. Here’s a few other notes I thot would be worth your time.
- Boat rides suck.
- Any of the cutscenes/talking I skip.
- Do you accept the loaded game? Yes, start the level!
- Horrible chain climbing mechanics.
- Random bone shards. You need them.
- We can do without all of the whale killing. Thank you.
- Sleep sounds good.
- Run in any direction. Use this feature to keep your enemies in front of you at all times.
- Always talk to Piero first upon returning to home base.
- The story is completely irrelevant.
- Dream sequences? Skipped everyone of them.
- Some levels could be skipped with 2-3 of the right moves.
- Swimming is absolutely dreadful.
- Watch out for the green slime plants.
- What the fuck is the deal with the green slime plants?
- Worst graphics Jimmy Gem nominee.
- Beat it 3 times, saw for different endings. It froze once.
- Definitely Rentable (Value $19)
Thanks for reading. Don’t miss FnJimmy’s Golden Video Review for Dishonored.
FnJimmy Golden Video Review #34. Dishonored from Bethesda.
Thank you for watching FnJimmy's Golden Video Review. Please leave a comment below & let Jimmy know how you feel about his reviews. Have a nice day.
- Every Tuesday @GameWorks Las Vegas Street Fighter BYOC
- Mario Kart 8 Tournament 11/22/2014 @GameWorks
- Madden 15 Tournament 12/6/2014 @GameWorks
- Super Smash Bros. WiiU tournament 12/13
Top 10 Video Games
- Mario Kart 8
- Madden 15
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Super Smash Bros. Wii-U
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2011
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Dragon Age: Inquisition