Mass Effect Trilogy
Mass Effect is a series of sci-fi action role-playing third-person shooter video games developed by the Canadian company BioWare and released for the Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows, with the series later being released on the PlayStation 3 starting with the second installment, and the third on the Wii U. The first game in the trilogy centers around a player-created character named Commander Shepard and his/her mission to save the galaxy from a race of mechanical beings known as the Reapers, and its followers, including Saren Arterius. The first game sees Shepard facing Sovereign, a Reaper left as a vanguard, who plans to allow the Reaper fleet currently hibernating in extra-galactic dark space to invade the Milky Way, and destroy all sentient organic life, continuing a mysterious cycle of destruction. The second game takes place two years later, and sees Shepard battling the Collectors, an alien race abducting entire human colonies in a plan to help the Reapers return to the Milky Way. The third and final game in the trilogy but possibly not the final game in the series (BioWare has expressed interest in an additional game) centers on the final battle against the Reapers.
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3's critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications.
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.