By: Cinderkin Nov 10, 2010 | 6 Comments
More updates from the Japanese Blog with changes for the roster of Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition. Check it out!
• Stun damage reduced on Crouching Hard Kick. Damage reduced on Standing Medium Punch. Both moves have the same hit properties.
• Her Focus Attack is now easier for opponents to hit. Assumption on what this means: Chun-Li would step back when she started her Focus Attack animation, some moves would miss her because of this. It sounds like this will no longer be the case in Arcade Edition.
• Down-Toward + Light Kick comes out slower, more vulnerability. Can still combo after it if it hits an airborne opponent.
• No changes to her Special Moves.
Here are some exciting matches between Gipie's El Fuerte, Daigo's Ryu, and Gamerbee's Adon.
Gipie's plays a very agressive El Fuerte and it shows in these matches. Check them out below.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- Crackdown 3
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Rage 2
- The Last of Us Part II
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville