Borderlands scaling patch released on Xbox 360 finally
The patch has been out for the PS3 and PC since Tuesday morning but was delayed on the XBOX 360. Kinect dashboard to blame?
Title Update 1.41 Notes:
- Level cap increase of 8 levels for all players.
- Original Borderlands players will now be able to achieve level 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- Enemies now scale to new level caps throughout the whole game as long as playthrough 2 has been completed.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will now scale to new enemy level caps.
- DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will now properly award players for obtaining these achievements.
Borderlands fans, new and old, will now be able to hunt and kill more in Pandora than ever before with this new free Title Update for Borderlands! Players with the original Borderlands will now be able to achieve Level 58 on all their characters, up from Level 50, while owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting maximum level of 69, up from 61! Players who have also completed playthrough 2 will now be able to challenge themselves in every place in Pandora! Every enemy and boss will scale to the players level, giving players the chance to enjoy past zones all over again.
The patch was released for the PC and PS3 Tuesday November 2nd, but the XBOX patch had been delayed. Here's the latest update:
Update 5:00pm (CST) 11/3/2010
Roadblocks to releasing the free TU to our 360 fans have been removed, and we expect it to start rolling out within the hour and should be to everyone's 360 by tomorrow morning (11/4 Morning)
No official word on what caused the delay but the smart money is on MS being really busy fixing things with the new XBOX dashboard recently released for Kinect. Yet another reason to hate the Kinect, yeah! Why do you think it was delayed? Leave a comment!