Community Video: Invincible Wake-Up Yang Glitch
Broken glitch that allows Yang to avoid attacks and grabs on wake-up
First, have a look at the footage uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/sggamer
So wtf happens? Yang is invincible upon wakeup to most options for about 10 frames. Throws won't get him but cross-ups will. This isn't automatic though, there are some conditions on doing the glitch:
1.Before wakeup, Yangs body needs to be down with head closer to opponent.
2.Yang player can't press any inputs or buttons
3. Hitbox of attack can't hit Yangs back (cross ups will work against glitch)
4. Long active frames (things more than 10 frames I guess) will hit Yang.
So what do you guys think of this? It does sound extremely broken, except most people would be too scared to do it, not blocking on wakeup is a ridiculou risk. Unless you know your opponent very well, then this could be a great trick from time to time. Leave a comment on what you think, and if you think it should be patched or not.
Trending Video Games
- Crackdown 3
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Rage 2
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- The Last of Us Part II
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville