Community News: Keiji Inafune starts not 1, but 2 companies after leaving Capcom
Producer and graphic designer of famous games like SF4 series, Onimusha and many MegaMans, Keiji Inafune has been at work since his Capcom leave.
The two companies are called Intercept and Comcept. They are both very small sites with some basic info, but it's heading in th right direction. Also both companies have a capital of 10 million Yen.
Intercept is his gaming company. The front page of the site states Intercept. Inc will challenge the game market, and that they make their games by "3 keywords" http://inter-cept.co.jp/
- Originality- Cannot be imitated
- Gravity- Power to pull people in
- Beyond the Age- Goes past our era of gaming
Comcept seems to be way more broad and covers some stuff that Intercept does. http://comcept.co.jp/company.html
Under the Company Tab this is what is listed as "Business"
- Consumer game planning, development and sales
- Online game planning, sales, management and distribution
- Mobile content planning, development, management and distribution
- Other entertainment content planning, development, management and distribution
- Character goods planning, development production, sales and rights management
- Books, music and video planning, production, sales and rights management
- Event planning and consulting
Wow, thats alot. Seems as if Intercept will be designing the games where Comcept does everything else around that with the marketing and managing. Any big Inafune fans here? Beig his own boss, it's going to be very interesting to see what his company creates. Especially with the 3 Goals of Intercept, hope he stays close to that. Leave a comment on what you guys think of this, don't be a jimmy.
Trending Video Games
- Dead Space Remake
- Battlefield 2042
- Riders Republic
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Nintendo Switch
- Metroid Dread
- Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
- Halo: Infinite
- Dying Light 2