The game is set in a new city called New Marais, a New Orleans-inspired city, which protagonist Cole MacGrath heads to in order to enhance his electrical abilities further. The game begins with Cole battling the Beast in Empire City, barely escaping alive. Cole, along with his friend Zeke, flees to New Marais to prepare for his inevitable confrontation with the Beast; this is the location where the Ray Sphere was first created. Cole encounters the Militia, a shadowy organization led by a man named Bertrand, and the Corrupted, horribly mutated beings affected by the Ray Sphere. The Militia has taken over New Marais in an attempt to keep all superpowered or abnormal entities away. Cole encounters Wolfe, one of the men involved in the Ray Sphere's creation. Cole will combat the Corrupted and Militia, explore New Marais, and learn about himself, Kessler, and The First Sons along the way while gaining new abilities to face the Beast.
inFAMOUS 2 Gameplay
- inFAMOUS 2 game
- Exclusive limited edition 8.5" Cole MacGrath statue
- Replica sling pack
- Super voucher that gives access to in game content - including the Lightning Hook Power, Electrocution Grenade Power, Kessler Skin, and 24K Gold Amp weapon variant
- Mini inFAMOUS #1 comic from DC Comics
- Official inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack
Pre-order the standard edition of Infamous 2 and get an in-game gold version of Cole's new electrical weapon.
Best Buy Exclusive
Experience inFAMOUS 2 as Cole’s super-powered nemesis from the first inFAMOUS story if you pre-order from Best Buy.
Pre-order inFAMOUS 2 with GameStop and receive a code that unlocks a special in-game Electro-Kinetic tether.
- Electro-Kinetic tether: Use this Lightning Hook to snare objects and pull enemies towards Cole.
Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions on how to unlock your Electro-Kinetic tether will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order ships.
- Buy inFAMOUS 2 on Amazon
- Buy inFAMOUS 2 at GameStop
- Find inFAMOUS 2 on Wikipedia
- Search for inFAMOUS 2 on Google