Shift 2 Unleashed
Shift 2: Unleashed (also known as Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed) is a racing video game, 17th title in the Need for Speed franchise, under development by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Electronic Arts. Shift 2 is the direct sequel to the 2009 video game Need for Speed: Shift and expands on the gameplay and features introduced with the original. It will also include the Autolog feature introduced with Hot Pursuit. Shift 2: Unleashed.
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ Teaser Trailer
(This is the same no matter where you pre-order. This version will also include the Online Pass.)
Limited Edition Extras
Released exclusively as a pre-order, Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition contains content not immediately available to owners of the standard game. These extra include:
- 3 Additional Cars - the Nissan Silvia spec.R Aero (S15), Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV, and Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.
- 40 Additional Career Events - Race in Single-Type events with all racers in the same car, battle in classic and modern versions of the same car in Old vs. New events, and engage in Manufacturer Showdowns with racers behind the wheel of different car makes and models.
Trending Video Games
- Halo Infinite
- Skull and Bones
- Street Fighter 6
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- Tekken 8
- AEW Fight Forever