By: pwny Oct 15, 2010 | 10 Comments
Challenge lobbies have been big this past month or so and for those who might not know what a challenge lobby does... it basically unlocks everything with you just going in the lobby and entering some codes.
Of course, people are gonna want you to pay like twenty bucks just to get in one, and OF COURSE some people aren't gonna want to pay it and that leads to some annoying things.
- It unlocks everything without you even actually having to do the challenges.
- Those who design these challenge lobbies make a lot of money.
- There's these things called "infections", and from what my brother told me is that once you get in the lobby, you get "infected" (they wear off once you turn off the console)and that gives you: Aimbot/laser to your guns/speed running/low gravity/no reload...and you could use these in private matches as well.
- If you're lucky, you'll get into them for free, and these lobbies could be really fun.
- There's always scams.
- People ask and beg so much to get in for free.
- Say you're in a challenge lobby... don't be surprised if your stalked and begged to.
- You can't just go in one of these lobbies and expect to get your way around and not pay. The owner of the lobby HAS to verify you first. (These are when the scams take place) So if you're not verified, all you can do is sit and watch only if the owner is nice enough not to kick you out.
Some videos on these challenge lobbies:
This guy already seems annoyed. Lol.
Then there are some pretty cool, creative ones.
I was just browsing around and came across this. What do you guys think about this?
http://www.callofduty.com/intel/363 That's where I came across this information. “Development of stereoscopic 3D began as an R&D project, but once we saw what the technology brought to the Call of Duty experience, what a great fit and how immersive it was, we knew that we had to develop it for Black Ops," says Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch. The high-octane action and diverse locations you experience in Black Ops are perfect settings for an incredible 3D experience. “Aiming down the sights of your weapons, flying in helicopters, rappelling down mountains, and moving through highly detailed environments are just some of the awesome experiences you will have in 3D with Black Ops,”says Lamia.
"Call of Duty: Black Ops is available in stereoscopic 3D and with the touch of a button, players can enable or disable in the single-player campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies," added Lamia.
The new 3D option on Xbox 360 and Playstation®3 can be used with 3D-ready HDTVs and shutter 3D glasses, while the Windows PC version is NVIDIA® 3D Vision®-Ready. For more information check out the FAQs at callofduty.com/3D.
By: pwny Oct 19, 2010 | 11 Comments
Check out the video I found on youtube. These weapons look amazing.
Weapons in this video:
-Axe: Very deadly, and could cut through almost anything. Nice weapon to decapicate victims.
-Claw: Prosthetic arm that is fitted to the arm at the elbow. Curved blades replace the hand, which makes it look like a claw.
-Dagger: Small but quick, you could catch anyone off guard with this.
-Fan: Pretty and deadly. The fan is contructed with eight to ten metal slats that contract to expose a series of sharp blades when opened.
-Syringe: Use this to inject poison into unsuspecting victims.
-Switchblade: Very similar to the Hidden Blade, the Switchblade is a Templar device worn on the forearm that extends a blade when activated.
If you want more info on these weapons, I got it from here. http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/abstergoindustries/#/weapons Thanks for reading. :]
By: pwny Nov 3, 2010 | 12 Comments
I heard about this game from a friend and started looking up videos of it. I don't know about you but I like everything about this game.
It is a very realistic, accurate game, I have never seen anything like this and I love how it's different apart from other games. Just check out this video and leave your thoughts in the comments below, thanks. (got this information and video from here http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1099252p1.html, check it out, a lot of info.)
Release date: March 2011
Trending Video Games
- Xbox One
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Sunset Overdrive
- Halo: Infinite
- Crackdown 3
- Fallout 76
- Knights Contract