My own opinion of Dead Or Alive Dimensions, what I believe Team Ninja could be doing for the audiences.
For those of you who are fans of the fighting game: Dead Or Alive, I am positively sure you are aware of Tecmo Team Ninja working on their next installment: Dead Or Alive Dimensions just exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. I am here to tell you what I believe the cut scenes seem to depict just by looking at the trailer. You can correct me if I am terribly wrong! But these are just simple guesses. Of course as I saw the detailed trailer for the very first time after it was just released & announced by this forum website http://deadoralivegame.net/, it's come to my attention that the story will definitely focus on Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate and their exiled relative Raidou. Rumors have it that people have been saying & I don't know if it was Yosuke Hayashi, the lead of Team Ninja that has said this, but, the newest Dead Or Alive installment will be a review of the entire Dead Or Alive series. Meaning, it will be composed of Dead Or Alive 1, Dead Or Alive 2, Dead Or Alive 3 & Dead Or Alive 4. So technically speaking, Dead Or Alive Dimensions may or may not be a side-chapter.
This could be really good for those who are not familiar with the Dead Or Alive franchise. A possible good introduction to the game and perhaps motivate the new players to get into the storyline. It's always good to know that Yosuke Hayashi is doing what he can to promote the game by having it on another console, a portable console rather. If the Dead Or Alive franchise reaches to a popular like Street Fighter & Tekken, then I do believe this newer installment will be a success. At least, Yosuke Hayashi will be making a dream come true for all fighting game lovers, something Tomonobu Itagaki would have done (before he left Tecmo). My support goes out to Tecmo Team Ninja, I hope this game will not be a disappointment and will be a success in promotion.
Story written by MilkyPink
A gif I made in Photoshop CS5 featuring Kasumi from the upcoming first handheld console game "Dead Or Alive Dimensions."
Note: GIF made for my Tumblr website: http://mirukipinku.tumblr.com
A Dynasty Warrior orgy! From PSVita to current gen and online!
TecmoKoei is know for their Dynasty Warrior's game. So let's see what you think about these THREE
Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3!
THE NEXT LEVEL OF MOBILE SUIT BATTLE IS HERE
DYNASTY WARRIORS®: GUNDAM® 3 represents the next generation of futuristic mecha action with graphical and gameplay additions, bringing authenticity and astounding improvements to the series. Set in the future, chaotic warfare has engulfed the universe. The world is ripe with strife as gigantic mecha called Mobile Suits march to war on land and in space. Featuring characters and mecha from over 30 years of Gundam anime and manga series, DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 is the mecca of mecha!
- Mecha overload • – Over 50 playable and upgradable characters and over 70 playable and upgradeable Mobile Suits combed from the Gundam universe, including new Mobile Suits from Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam UC and many more
- Anime in motion • – Experience the Gundam anime and manga series come to life with an entirely new cel-shaded graphical treatment
- Deeper gameplay systems • – Enhanced and aggressive enemy AI adds to the challenge while new gameplay systems, including Partner Strike (summon partner characters to the battlefield at crucial moments), Emergency Dash (negate enemy attacks with new cancel and evasion moves) and Recovery Gauge (recover health during battle) expand the level of strategy and depth to the gameplay
- Story mode returns • – the popular mode originally introduced in the first DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM is back with an entirely new campaign
- The biggest game yet • – Tremendously deep with over hundreds of hours of gameplay! PLUS the limitless replay value of online multiplayer with up to 4 players
Read full story...
By: DragonKiss83 Feb 28, 2011 | 24 Comments
It's short, but it was enough to make me smile. I've played every game and haven't been let down yet. I've turned off the system mid game, walked out to smoke, and came back and gave it dirty looks. But there was some pride each time you beat a boss, and finishing the game was a worthwile challenge.
So how many of you Jimmys are looking forward to this?
Team Ninja and Tecmo has updated their Facebook Page with new screens of the latest character reveals. Brad Wong and Elliot have joined the latest tournament.
First we have Brad Wong, the drunken master whose quest for the lovely drink Genra has come to an end. Still not entirely sure what his motives are this time around in Dead or Alive 5, but I’m sure he will be fun to play.
Up next we have Elliot who if I remember correctly was training under the legendary master Gen-Fu. Still the youngest fighter in Dead or Alive 5 and is back to kick some ass.
Anyone excited to play these two in DoA5? Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- Street Fighter V
- WWE 2K22
- Elden Ring
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Halo Infinite
- Battlefield 2042
- Saints Row
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
- Dying Light 2
- Triangle Strategy