By: BatRastered Jun 10, 2017 | 0 Comments
Fight in legendary battles across all three eras in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II.
Oh man, that Darth Maul looks nice! This may be the 2017 shooter on Gouki if we ever tire of Overwatch.
A short gameplay demo of the new NFS game
The gameplay looks a bit like Hot Pursuit in the style of slamming the cars off the road. I wonder if we get gadgets?
Mark your calendars for 3/21
Looks like March 21, 2017 is the big day (23 March in Europe). I was super looking forward to this game for the holiday season and was disappointed it got pushed back to 2017, but March 21 isn't too bad. I hope it can live up to the "massive" amount of hype!
"On behalf of our teams across Montreal, Edmonton and Austin, I’m excited to announce that Mass EffectTM: Andromeda will be launching in North America on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 and beginning Thursday, March 23, 2017 in Europe. We appreciate your patience (and in fact, even your lack of patience in some instances) as we’ve been focused on completing the game. "
Bonus, CES 2017 footage!
By: BatRastered Jun 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
6 minutes of mp gameplay shown at E3. Cops v Robbers.
This looks exciting. A new take on the Battlefield universe with a touch of payday mixed in. Cops & Robbers with Battlefield's trademark destructable environments.
Cops need backup and criminals need a crew. Either way teamwork is going to be essential if you're going to pull off that perfect heist or score the big time bust.
This should be awesome. I hope my GPU is ready!Read full story...
By: BatRastered Nov 28, 2013 | 1 Comments
Battlefield 4 is half off, plus save 3 whole dollars on SimCity DLC.
Pro tip, visit http://www.dpgamer.com/ to get a $10 coupon first.
Then visit the Origin store and take advantage of their black friday deals Jimmy!
Battlefield 4 for $29 or $35 for the deluxe version (one free DLC and some bonus outfits).
Dragon Age: Origins for $5
FIFA 14 for $28
NFS: Rivals for $35
Take 10 more bucks off of one of those if you use that coupon too! #dealsjimmy
By: BatRastered Nov 14, 2013 | 1 Comments
Get an up-close look at the massive Atlas titan statue featured in the Titanfall Collector's Edition. Watch as Respawn's Lead Artist, Joel Emslie covers all aspects of this one-of-a-kind statue.
Read full story...
By: BatRastered Aug 20, 2013 | 1 Comments
Need for Speed Rivals releases 11.19.13. This is the second official trailer presented at the 2013 EA Gamescom Press Conference. Need for Speed Rivals is available for pre-order now on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 & PC. Will You Cross The Line?
Read full story...
By: BatRastered Jun 7, 2013 | 2 Comments
After breaking up with Activision, former Infinity Ward devs created Respawn entertainment. Here's a sneak peek at their first game.
This was probably going to be a surprise for Monday (June 10) during either the MS or EA press conference, but the digital version of the magazine got out a few days early.
Here's what the lucky subscriber picked out of the article:
- Xbox One, PC
- Xbox 360 version developed by someone else
- Planned to target current gen, but realized that they couldn't run it
- Started to look into next gen and the answer they got from Microsoft intrigued them
- They said they needed to focus on fewer hardware. In the future they are open to more. They don't specify if it would be this project or another.
- Plan to use Microsoft's Cloud for dedicated servers and physics and AI calculations
- Campaign Multiplayer, "traditional" multiplayer mode, and a "One-Player Mode".
- Spring 2014 Release Date
- There are a good amount of screens. In my opinion it visually looks pretty nice.
- First person shooter
- "Mech" and ground combat
- "Mech's" are called Titans.
- They want these Titans to feel fast. They can dodge etc.
- If you don't want to pilot the Titan you can have it follow you, killing people as it goes along.
- Player characters are called Pilots (male and female)
- They are extremely agile. Can run on walls, multiple jumps.
- They can take down Titans. Jumping on them and shooting the "brain".
- You need to be cunning as a pilot. "Hit and fade" tactics is the term the game director uses.
- Pilots come equipped with a variety of weapons. Pistol, Assault Rifle, Anti-Titan Rocket Launcher, data knife used to hack AI characters into joining you.
- There are AI enemies on the maps.
- You survive longer than in COD. Making it more welcoming to newcomers.
- Source Engine. Building new engine = too much time.
- Source gives them 60 fps
- Modified Source - "Rewriting major portions of it".
- Article talks about the process of forming the team, being fired, prototyping ideas etc. I recommend reading it.
- Going for a District 9 or Blade Runner vibe.
- Integrate memorable single player moments into a multiplayer game.
- Storytelling style will be more Left 4 Dead.
- Humans segregated between Earth and frontier planets. Corporation trying to take the resources of these frontier people.
- Progression system. No details yet
By: Cinderkin Apr 9, 2013 | 2 Comments
EA published game Fuse has just received some good news for the gamers out there. Insomniac Games has confirmed there will be no Online Pass for their upcoming Fuse game.
Fuse is a game built from the ground up for and around co-op gameplay, and while developed by Insomniac Games it is being published by none other than EA. Right now EA is not on gamers favorite publishers list, being twice named the worst company of the year.
During a Q&A with their fans, Insomniac Games had some really good things to say about Fuse. When asked if there will be an online pass they responded with "Nope. But, you should still buy it new to support us because there are no microtransactions to make up for it, though. :D"
They also mentioned that Fuse will get a demo closer to it's May 28th release date.
This game is looking really good right now, and I know the Gouki.com crew is excited for this. Tell us what you think in the comments and don't be a Jimmy!
By: BatRastered Oct 15, 2012 | 3 Comments
SimCity Public Service Pictures presents How to Deal with Disasters. In SimCity you never know when disasters will strike!
Read full story...
Fuse, an alien energy source, is stolen. Overstrike 9 is sent in to retrieve it. Join up to 3 friends as you deploy lethal teamwork and experimental weapons to recover it.
Read full story...
Insomniac's new trailer for Fuse delayed, name changed from Overstrike, Ted Price apologizes to fans
By: BatRastered Sep 12, 2012 | 1 Comments
At PAX, Ted Price of Insomniac games announced that Overstrike would be known as Fuse and a new trailer was coming...
It turns out we won't be getting that trailer today due to what Ted Price has called a "legal rights issue".
"During my keynote speech at PAX, I revealed the first screenshot from Fuse, our new game, with a link to this website. If you visited the site, you found a countdown clock that was scheduled to end at 6 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time on September 12th."
"We had an awesome trailer planned and finished. Unfortunately a last-minute legal-rights issue has prevented us from releasing the trailer as planned. EA is trying to obtain the necessary approvals and we hope to bring the trailer to you soon."
Here's what we do know about the game formerly known as Overstrike. From the Fuse website:
When a volatile alien energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9. Join up to three friends in co-op play as you deploy lethal teamwork and Fuse-powered weapons to take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft.
“LEAP” between agents during battle and combine their weapons and abilities for devastating results.
Combine the agents’ Fuse-powered weapons to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
Develop agents along deep upgrade paths and discover all the possibilities for lethal teamwork.
That sounds pretty cool, a 4 player co-op, but with the ability to swap between classes if there aren't 4 people playing. An interesting take on the genre that should be great fun for a first play through but may limit replay if you've had the chance to use all the classes in one go.
Check out the main character (Dalton) and his "mag shield" ability:Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor
- Street Fighter IV
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Rage 2
- Crackdown 3