Deals: On the look out for ridiculous Collector's Editions? Here we go. #dealsjimmy
Collector's Edition that cost 100's of dollars before the game is even released & we're not to sure about how good or bad the game is just yet ... have always killed me. Here's a look at upcoming sets.
$99.99 Let's start with WWE 2K14's The Phenom Edition. This set comes with a coffin. Perfect for any Undertaker fan. FnJimmy?! >.>
Amazon doesn't have any details posted, but I guess you can get an idea from the picture.
- Undertaker Autograph
- CD of some sorts
- Gamepad Sticker (*hot)
- DLC codes. Maybe season pass?
- & the game of course.
$99.99 - $99 bucks isn't bad when the game is already $60. So for an extra #30 bucks you get a coffin & some bonus items.
WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition
$49.99 Batman: Arkham Origins. Now I don't want to get any sort of hype train started for this game. Buuuuuuut Rocksteady is not making this game & do you remember my game of the year from like 3 years ago, Brink? Yeah that game turned out to be pretty awful, infarcts 1 of the worst games ever made in the history of gaming, an absolute bomb. With all that said, you can get the PC version of Batman: AO for $49.99 with a $10 credit.
$129.99 Watch Dogs Limited Edition. Easily 1 of the most hyped games from the past year. Ubisoft isn't going to pass up a chance to raip you on some "Limited Edition" bullshit. Yeah this 1 is a Limited Edition as opposed to a Collector's Edition. All the same shit ...
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
- Collectable Steel Book game case and Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
- Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
- 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
- Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
- A nearly endless cooperative online action RPG: Dragon's Crown allows up to four players to team up online to clear out monster-ridden dungeons, discover precious treasure, and destroy awe-inspiring bosses.
- Stunning HD visual design from the makers of Odin Sphere: Unparalleled in their unique style, developer Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail, be it a blade of grass or the scales on the game's impressive dragons.
- The 64-page art book (Dragons Crown Artworks) will be included.
$74.99 Disney Infinity Start Pack. WTF is this? I need this to play the game? It comes with toys. I'm so glad I'm not 12 years old during this generation. I'd be playing way dumber shit that I'm already playing.
Includes Video Game and INFINITY Base.
Also includes 3 INFINITY Play Sets: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
Also includes your first INFINITY Power Disc.
Also includes unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
DISNEY INFINITY supports 2 player co-op play in ?Play Set? mode, and up to 4 players via local or network online play in "Toy Box" mode for HD consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation3, and Wii U). Enjoy 2 player co-op play in ?Toy Box? mode on the Nintendo Wii.
Of course for this very moment the only game I will be playing in the upcoming weeks will be the Final Fantasy XIV. Get railed! Gouki.TV 24/7
That's a bad ass lookin' Dark Knight. Oh man I'm so hype! Did you see my benchmark story? Anyway so check me out on Malboro. I'll be rolling with TAW.net. Join up with me thru TAW or the Goukilinkshell. The LS will mostly be about bullshit & me chopping at trees & rocks. Don't be a Jimmy!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for clicking.
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- Death Stranding
- Marvel's Avengers
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Street Fighter IV
- Rage 2
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Fallout 76
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure