Community News: Street Fighter 3 : OE Trailer sheds info on amazing features
Third Strike Online coming this August with a load of sweet off/on-line features.
Third Strike Online Edition is coming out August 23-24 (psn and xbl). Trailer was released showing us what has been added to the game and it's gotten me really pumped. Features include:
- GGPO Netcode (one of the best around, shouldn't be too much complaining about online play)
- Trial mode with "hundreds" of challenges. The layout looks cool.
- # visual modes! Classic, Arcade and HD wide.
- 8-person Tournament mode
- Spectator mode (yes!)
- A vault. You earn points online and spend them to get collectables ( like artwork and probably special videos)
- Godlike replay technology. This is what has gotten me the most excited. Besides the typical viewing replays and creating history, you can live stream and upload directly to youtube! (Fingers crossed for UMVC3 to implement something this in depth)
Uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/CapcomEuro
Yes, no, maybe so? sf3 OE looks promising. Don't be a jimmy, tell us what you think of all of this.
Trending Video Games
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Mario Kart Tour
- Fallout 76
- Rage 2
- Death Stranding
- Marvel's Avengers
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure