Community News: Street Fighter 3 : OE Trailer sheds info on amazing features
Posted by: iorilamia
Jul 20, 2011
| 8 comments
Tagged: capcom news street-fighter-3-online-edition video
View all stories by iorilamia
Third Strike Online coming this August with a load of sweet off/on-line features.
Third Strike Online Edition is coming out August 23-24 (psn and xbl). Trailer was released showing us what has been added to the game and it's gotten me really pumped. Features include:
- GGPO Netcode (one of the best around, shouldn't be too much complaining about online play)
- Trial mode with "hundreds" of challenges. The layout looks cool.
- # visual modes! Classic, Arcade and HD wide.
- 8-person Tournament mode
- Spectator mode (yes!)
- A vault. You earn points online and spend them to get collectables ( like artwork and probably special videos)
- Godlike replay technology. This is what has gotten me the most excited. Besides the typical viewing replays and creating history, you can live stream and upload directly to youtube! (Fingers crossed for UMVC3 to implement something this in depth)
Uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/CapcomEuro
Yes, no, maybe so? sf3 OE looks promising. Don't be a jimmy, tell us what you think of all of this.
Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition
Release Date: Aug 23, 2011
Trending Video Games
Street Fighter 6
Jun 2, 2023
Nov 8, 2021
The Super Mario Bros. Movie
Apr 5, 2023
May 17, 2022
Dead Island 2
Apr 21, 2023