We're giving away 2 V-MODA M-100 Headsets. How to enter.
You can win 1 of 2 V-MODA M-100 Headsets this Tuesday (5/19) from Gouki.com. #FMIWT @GameWorks in Las Vegas, NV
The winner of our Ultra Street Fighter IV tournament on Tuesday May 19, 2015 will also receive a pair of V-MODA M-100 headsets. The M-100 is the #1 rated headset on Amazon!
A second winner will be selected from our subscriber list on Twitch. If you haven't already, make sure you subscribe to GoukiJones on Twitch right now to be a part of this giveaway next Tuesday night. (5/19) The winner will be selected LIVE ON THE INTERNET after our grand finals match.
Thank you to V-MODa for the giveaway. Please check them out on http://v-moda.com/
More info on the V-MODA: M-100
- Design crowdsourced by the collective brain trust of audiophiles, editors, producers, and DJs brings to life the most versatile headphones ever
- Latest M-Class masterpiece for the modern music aficionado
- Features pure analog soundscape, exotic materials, military-grade durability and unrivaled utility
- Voted 2013 and 2014 “Best DJ Headphone” by DJ Mag
- Unique sound signature characterized by its addictive deep yet clean bass, vibrant mids, and clear highs
- Steel and metal materials lives up to the military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines
- CliqFold Hinge mechanism folds the headphones into the impossibly small exoskeleton case
- BoomPro microphone instantly transforms the M-100 into the ideal headset for gamers or broadcast professionals
- CoilPro cable extends up to 12” in length perfect for the DJ booth or additional room to roam
- XL Earpads offer additional space around the ears
- Premium laser engraving customization service allows users to “endorse themselves”
- Customize with logos, artwork, text, numbers and multiple plate colors
- Available at: Amazon, V-MODA.com(Includes free laser engraving - $45 value), Best Buy, Ralph Lauren at Macy’s, Brookstone, and Microsoft Stores
- Price: $310 – Matte Black, Shadow, or White Silver
- Website: http://v-moda.com/crossfade-m-100/
In addition to this info we have also expanded the entries available for this tournament to 32, but have kept the entry fee online at $20. You can register online here: http://tournaments.gouki.com/